Northland Swamps Underwater Adventure ( Dive into the Ocean)

Kimimaro100

:wacko:

Where to begin....

1. Shooting arrows underwater is pretty much useless because you can't gather enough force for an arrow to work right. As you said about walking underwater, everything moves slower. Thus rangers would be absolutely useless underwater and an ocean prince would not use a bow

2. Why would a royal family be in the same cave as a sea monster? At least give it separate locations otherwise who woud want to kill a sea monster when they could get more costumes killing this 'royal family'?

3. Who's to say one faction wouldn't kill other by blocking the oxygen spot? Then there would only be one faction in the whole of norlant underwater because the other would die from drowning

4. Warspear is a game thats played on computers and phones. Personally i play on a crappy phone, but its able to run warspear smoothly. If i were to play a game inside a game, warspear would just crash. Also I've tried playing games like that on my phone and it wasn't able to detect whenever i play on 3fingers and the likes. No its not thay i can't play those gams, I've played tap tap revenge on extreme and got 100% accuracy

Sorry I'm using a phone and can't type much in this small box. Anyway, continuing....

5. Is there really a need for new equips? There's already lvl 17 lab items and lvl 18 not to mention that arena equips are one of the best now in the game. What more could your new equips offer that hasn't already been done? There's also event items like from christmas and halloween. However those items aren't used as much because they aren't that useful compared to the equips that are easier to get and cheaper because they aren't that good.

6. What's the point of the ancient sea dragon? Is it just to get this badge thing? Also how would u kill it? do u have to port to the location randomly and be like hydra, wait for your faction to come and help you kill it?

7. As for what the badges give you, how come there's no +25 melee damage?

That's all that i can think of right now, i like the idea of having a new island or islands where we can explore and quest and stuff. Just think this needs to be thought through a bit more.

Where to begin....

1. Shooting arrows underwater is pretty much useless because you can't gather enough force for an arrow to work right. As you said about walking underwater, everything moves slower. Thus rangers would be absolutely useless underwater and an ocean prince would not use a bow

2. Why would a royal family be in the same cave as a sea monster? At least give it separate locations otherwise who woud want to kill a sea monster when they could get more costumes killing this 'royal family'?

3. Who's to say one faction wouldn't kill other by blocking the oxygen spot? Then there would only be one faction in the whole of norlant underwater because the other would die from drowning

4. Warspear is a game thats played on computers and phones. Personally i play on a crappy phone, but its able to run warspear smoothly. If i were to play a game inside a game, warspear would just crash. Also I've tried playing games like that on my phone and it wasn't able to detect whenever i play on 3fingers and the likes. No its not thay i can't play those gams, I've played tap tap revenge on extreme and got 100% accuracy

1. Shooting arrows underwater is pretty much useless because you can't gather enough force for an arrow to work right. As you said about walking underwater, everything moves slower. Thus rangers would be absolutely useless underwater and an ocean prince would not use a bow- Lol the pressure would be lessen but not that much so don't make so much puss about it.

BTW why Prince can't use bows? do you know they also have archery lessons? most of royalties in other parts of the world.

Dont you seen movies where they use bows underwater? crossbows to be exact.

And we are in magical world of warspear I can say that using elf magic in bows the pressure underwater will be lessen hahahaha this is fantasy game come on.

2. Why would a royal family be in the same cave as a sea monster? At least give it separate locations otherwise who woud want to kill a sea monster when they could get more costumes killing this 'royal family'?- They are not UK royalties come on!

They would dwell in that cave since it sinks form the surface. They will just explore the cave(just like a normal cave visiting hahaha. Those Sea Serpents are like Pet of them, they wont hard each other..

They go to that place since the whole Island became a new place for them to stay got it? They have their own Castle. I will feature it next time...They are just having a family Vacation.

Who's to say one faction wouldn't kill other by blocking the oxygen spot? Then there would only be one faction in the whole of norlant underwater because the other would die from drowning- That's another twist of the game. blocking is not a new issue in Warspear come on man grow up!

Warspear is a game thats played on computers and phones. Personally i play on a crappy phone, but its able to run warspear smoothly. If i were to play a game inside a game, warspear would just crash. Also I've tried playing games like that on my phone and it wasn't able to detect whenever i play on 3fingers and the likes. No its not thay i can't play those gams, I've played tap tap revenge on extreme and got 100% accuracy- I don't ask if you play using Computers or Crappy phone as you said lol.

Sorry I'm using a phone and can't type much in this small box. Anyway, continuing....

5. Is there really a need for new equips? There's already lvl 17 lab items and lvl 18 not to mention that arena equips are one of the best now in the game. What more could your new equips offer that hasn't already been done? There's also event items like from christmas and halloween. However those items aren't used as much because they aren't that useful compared to the equips that are easier to get and cheaper because they aren't that good.- they will served are decorative weapons and armors just like wolvarine claws. do you know this items are cool? they are expensive as well. also the use of this items is that every Island will have SIGNATURE ITEMS(ARMORS,WEAPONS,ACCESSORIES,COSTUMES,ETC)

iTS LIKE WHEN YOU SEE some person walking.

You: Hey man where did that cool gears come from?

Man: From Oceania Island! its cool right? its called decorative items.

You: Ok now I know it thanks man!

6. What's the point of the ancient sea dragon? Is it just to get this badge thing? Also how would u kill it? do u have to port to the location randomly and be like hydra, wait for your faction to come and help you kill it?-Read backwards, I already said that IT WILL REPLACE THE AREA OF CAPTURED SHAMANS WHEN THE ISLAND IS UNDERWATER got it? and yes you will wait a party to kill it. btw thanks ill put the HP of this  Ancient dragons

7. As for what the badges give you, how come there's no +25 melee damage?-Ok i will add it thanks bro.

That's all that i can think of right now, i like the idea of having a new island or islands where we can explore and quest and stuff. Just think this needs to be thought through a bit more.- I know you want it too lol me either..

So you would lower the speed of players walking, but not how fast they attack? Where's the logic in that? How would this be fair to someone who is getting attacked by an opposing faction? Sure you stun the guy, run, but guess what? he attacks you so fast and your moving speed is so slow he kills you in the end. If you were to slow movement speed, slow attack speed as well. As for bows not working, a bow is different from a xbow, xbow takes a longer tme to shoot a more powerful shot, that's why they deal a greater damage than bows. Its how its

Ok won't really comment on the royal family thing.......

You should consider that this is a game that prides itself on being able to be played on phones as well as computers. Crappy phones included. Many players play on phones like symbian which isn't that great(no offence to any symbian users). You have to take into account if the game would even be able to run on such devices or able to load that mini game

As for the oxygen, you have players depending on something to keep them alive. How would it be fair if a faction just blocked of the only way to survive? How to explain.... currently the blocking going around in warspear is stupid and honestly won't effect you other than  being an obstacle. However when you have something that people NEED in order to live, that's just crazy to be able to block it and hold that much power over another faction.

Then i'd suggest them being decorative skins because honestly, we don't need new equips when we have better ones already in the game.

My bad forgot about the captured shamans part. So now if you removed captured shamans, there would only be 2 quests that drop lvl 18 equips?

So you would lower the speed of players walking, but not how fast they attack? Where's the logic in that? How would this be fair to someone who is getting attacked by an opposing faction? Sure you stun the guy, run, but guess what? he attacks you so fast and your moving speed is so slow he kills you in the end. If you were to slow movement speed, slow attack speed as well. As for bows not working, a bow is different from a xbow, xbow takes a longer tme to shoot a more powerful shot, that's why they deal a greater damage than bows. Its how its -- Only the SPEED OF WALKING WAS AFFECTED the SPEED OF ATTACK IS NOT AFFECTED because the speed of attack depends of Dextirity remember?  about the water pressure or rangers could be useless in game because of THE LOGIC, this is only I can say.. The game is a FANTASY NOT SCIENCE DISCOVERY so don't put too much logical theories in my suggestion thank you.

Their Bows can attack fast underwater because of elvish magic applied on it automatically, that it

Ok won't really comment on the royal family thing.......- lol

You should consider that this is a game that prides itself on being able to be played on phones as well as computers. Crappy phones included. Many players play on phones like symbian which isn't that great(no offence to any symbian users). You have to take into account if the game would even be able to run on such devices or able to load that mini game- The lowest platform available in warspear is symbian, which has atleast 2G Memory and atleast 50 to 60 MB  ram,so I think they can manage to put it in game without glitch.

Another thing the game is 29 mb? im not sure. I tested a symbian app installed up to 50 mb and its working smoothly so dont be so scared, even if it reached 50mb its still working on a symbian phones.

As for the oxygen, you have players depending on something to keep them alive. How would it be fair if a faction just blocked of the only way to survive? How to explain.... currently the blocking going around in warspear is stupid and honestly won't effect you other than  being an obstacle. However when you have something that people NEED in order to live, that's just crazy to be able to block it and hold that much power over another faction.- thats the main purpose of the oxygen supply thing. It will be more harder to survive means more excitement, I mean you will use your tactics on how to get your oxygen supply before it last.

And one more thing I think 5 minutes is enough for you to replenish your oxygen, just use your brain to think how to replenish safely without being killed by enemy faction.

Then i'd suggest them being decorative skins because honestly, we don't need new equips when we have better ones already in the game.- skins? nahhh I don't think its would be nice. Because af far as you go to other Islands the level of the items also raised got it? so now 17 next island 18 and so on if they raised the level caps.

My bad forgot about the captured shamans part. So now if you removed captured shamans, there would only be 2 quests that drop lvl 18 equips?- Ok thanks bro I add more modification since captured shamans is not available the Kepala's Concoction Quest will give Level 18 items instead while the Island is Underwater.

Ok i can see your point on almost everything but oxygen and attack speed.

The attack speed is based on dexterity yes, however if you slowed down walking speed, how would this be fair to someone that kites? You stun the guy, run away, but you run so slow that when the stun runs out the enemy can use his stun and kill you. Take example a necro and ranger. Necro uses their stun, ranger stays while the necro runs. He hasn't made it half way by the the time stun wears off and ranger starts to attack. Necro would most likely die because he can't run away.

As for oxygen, its just going to be another elves block stairs thing. Or mcs block hydra. As teleporting is random. it could be 1 guy against many others and of course they would kill you. You could never get anything done with people blocking something you need to progress in the game. When people block now, they block something you want, key word want, to accomplish. However when you have something like oxygen which is needed, its not right.

My suggestion, have these bubble things that you can buy with gold in some store at norlant, also players can collect these bubbles from vents all around norlant and kortavva. That way people still use oxygen, but no faction can determine the fate of the other by blocking of a 'life supply'.

I fell asleep :blush:  joking, joking

Nice suggestion but tbh I think it would get too complicated. I prefer normal hydra but maybe devs could increase the rate of costume drop (of wild boy or girl)

Ok i can see your point on almost everything but oxygen and attack speed.

The attack speed is based on dexterity yes, however if you slowed down walking speed, how would this be fair to someone that kites? You stun the guy, run away, but you run so slow that when the stun runs out the enemy can use his stun and kill you. Take example a necro and ranger. Necro uses their stun, ranger stays while the necro runs. He hasn't made it half way by the the time stun wears off and ranger starts to attack. Necro would most likely die because he can't run away. -Look bro take a look at this... If YOUR WALKING SPEED WAS REDUCED UNDERWATER, THEN THE WALKING SPEED OF YOUR ENEMY FACTION AS WELL AS OTHER PLAYERS WILL BE ALSO REDUCED. Example I am a warlock. If I kite a bd then he will try to stun me right? then I try to escape and yes my walking speed was reduced, then the bd will try to chase me but his WALKING SPEED was also Reduced, so we are BOTH HAVE GOT REDUCED SPEED.

If Two runners with same SPEED RUN IN Different Distance, who will come first to the Finish line?

Example Runner A is 2 km away from the finish line and Runner B is 3 km away from the finish line. then they start running with the same speed. who will come first to the finish line?

Answer is Runner A since his Distance is near than Runner B.

I hope you got it this time man.

As for oxygen, its just going to be another elves block stairs thing. Or mcs block hydra. As teleporting is random. it could be 1 guy against many others and of course they would kill you. You could never get anything done with people blocking something you need to progress in the game. When people block now, they block something you want, key word want, to accomplish. However when you have something like oxygen which is needed, its not right.- Man... I play in Kota for almost 2 months I'm just there completing quest, and Enemy Faction would try to kill you if they got a chance to kill you.

In my experience both Elf and MC are trying to kill each other in kotarava without reason. IT MEANS THEY JUST LOVE KILLING EACH OTHER, THIS IS WAR GAME ANYWAY SO ITS FINE.

So what's the difference if someone blocks your oxygen supply? They always do that in Hydra, they always block you and kill you.

Nothing is Different after-all.

I hope you get it this time..

My suggestion, have these bubble things that you can buy with gold in some store at norlant, also players can collect these bubbles from vents all around norlant and kortavva. That way people still use oxygen, but no faction can determine the fate of the other by blocking of a 'life supply'.- come on man, you want to spent more money?

this oxygen supply im talking about is for FREE.

Sorry to say dude but based on how you talk you seem's very scared of Wars...

The Blocking of Oxygen supply would cost many wars, DONT YOU ENJOY WARS? BTW ITS HAPPENING EVERYDAY IN KOTARAVA, SO i think there's no Difference at all.

I hope you got it THIS TIME..

5 days underwater? I think one day every week is enough.

Bosses split? Might be nice.

Good idea with Mother's 3 oxygen meter, but it is rage-inducing, and copyright issues.

I don't really like the song quest.

I fell asleep :blush:  joking, joking

Nice suggestion but tbh I think it would get too complicated. I prefer normal hydra but maybe devs could increase the rate of costume drop (of wild boy or girl) -HI Obito where's master Orochimaru? Kimimaro here.. lol, The war in Naruto is going wild!!!

I think its not so complicated, they will just changed the Kotarava's Appearance a bit, the change monsters, boss, drops, add and modify some quest. Its not so complicated, they will just changed it a bit. But if They do this suggestion I will give more Island concepts so there will be many Islands to EXPLORE IN KOTARAVA.. Isn't it great?

Imagine new Islands, News Quest, New Monsters, New bosses, New Gears to hunt. New items to buy in each Island...

We will make warspear bigger and brighter .

I actually Formulate 5 Island conncepts here they are:

Fire or Blazing Island- Island full of Volcanoes monsters with Fire-based attacks, (do you see the Arena with volcano themes? Imagine walking in Islands with those burning lavas!)

Wind Island or Gale Island- Island that actually floats in the sky there are some fairies here, also the mosters are wind based-attacks, and most of mobs are birds.

You will go there using a flying ship not a space ship but a magical ship that able to fly, this is fantasy game so everything is possible with magic!)

(Yeah A floating Island its so cool.)

Stone Island- Island full of stones and gems, they got the unexplored caves which makes this Island special. The monsters you will find here are like grarite guard, I mean stone monters and also some miner Ogers who mined different kinds of Crystals and gems! there are also Mining Quest where you can get 10k gold as reward, but this quest is only able to get Once!

There are 3 Crimson corundum quest in this Island so it helps to gain more CC

(Island of Gems and Gold!)

Spring Leaf Island- Island full of forest, this island can give special powers to Elves and Chosen.

It includes the fountain of life in Each city.

This Fountain can instantly restore Life HP of Elves or Chosen.

The mobs(monsters) you can find here are animals and Elves soldiers, Druids, Priest, and other Characters you know in Chosen/Elf side.

It also gives the following bonuses while the Elves and Chosen are inside of the Spring Leaf Island.

5 points Astral magic

5 points Moon magic

5 points Sun magic

5 points Physical Damage.

note: this Island is not very big as other Islands.

The Purpose of this Island is to get the Legendary Nature Crest to Ancient Wood Dragon.

Also there are some quest to gain experience.

And lastly you can buy the Signature Weapons  and Armors of this Island. you can also buy the Signature Costumes in this Island.

P.S.

The MC and Forsaken can go here if they want to hunt the Ancient Wood Dragon for the crest but they will never received the stat bonuses.

also there are some Mobs that do not attack Elves and Chosen but if They saw MC of Forsaken, they will attack them merciless.

Doom Island-Island of Demons- Island full of Demons and Evil Spirits dwell in this island.

This includes the fountain of life in Each city.

It Fountain can instantly restore Life HP of MC and Forsaken.

Monsters can be found here are skeleton, zombies,demons. and all characters you know in MC and Forsaken Side.

It also gives the following bonuses while the MC and Forsaken are inside of the Doom Island.

5 points Astral magic

5 points Moon magic

5 points Sun magic

5 points Physical Damage.

note: this Island is not very big as other Islands.

The Purpose of this Island is to get the Legendary Doom Crest to Ancient Doom Dragon.(doom dragon is a skeleton dragon)

Also there are some quest to gain experience.

And lastly you can buy the Signature Weapons  and Armors of this Island. you can also buy the Signature Costumes in this Island.

P.S.

The Elves and Chosen can go here if they want to hunt the Ancient Doom Dragon for the crest but they will never received the stat bonuses.

also there are some Mobs that do not attack The MC and Forsaken but if They saw Elves and Chosen they will attack them merciless.

P.S

In all Islands we can buy their signature Weapons and Armors, also their signature Costumes and other items.

Don't you see this will give lots of money for the game. since players will Spent their money for different costumes, and different gears.

Note: In every Island there will be tougher Mobs and bosses so it means the items you can get in this islands are actually stronger than the previous islands you already visited.

Example

IsleNort (2nd Island)= Level 17/18 items

Oceania Island(kotarava underwater)= Level 17/18 items

Blazing Island= Level 18/19 items

Gale Island= Level 19/20 items

Stone Island= Level 20/21 items

Spring Leaf Island= Substitute island items Level 21

Doom Island= Substitute Islands items Level 21

Note: This is only just parts of my Idea. I Hope this thing can really happen.

5 days underwater? I think one day every week is enough.- I think you can'e enjoy underwater if its only for 1 day and also some quest will not be able to done in one day.

Bosses split? Might be nice.-lol

Good idea with Mother's 3 oxygen meter, but it is rage-inducing, and copyright issues.

I don't really like the song quest.- I seen this kind of Underwater Oxygen supply thing in Sonic and Super Mario, its almost similar they will have need to go to oxygen supply before the Meter bar last.

Its not an Illegal copyright... it will be an illegeal Copyright if we will Immitate all the aspect of that game, come on dude..

By the way. why are you here? I thought you dislike me?

I don't even Check all of your post because I know you dislike me.

And for the Record I feel the same way.

Lets just ignore each other mate...

Azebu Please just don't visit any of my post like what I am doing, I am not visiting any of your post.

Sorry for being rude mate. I just want to avoid misunderstandings and arguments here...

SEE WE ARE ALL PEACEFUL TALKING HERE..

Thanks man hope you understand. :drinks:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Should i give you an example of what it means? Its like blocking an inhaler from someone who has asthma  :facepalm: its cruel that the something that helps you stay alive is being blocked from you. Sure the blocking going around now is annoying and a pain, but the block nothing that you need, just want. There's a huge difference between needs and wants.

And I'm kind of tired having this arguement with you. Its your idea, thanks for trying to make warspear more fun and exciting, the game needs something fresh. I just don't agree on certain issues as you can probably tell.

P.s. I'm a sis, not a 'bro' xD :give_rose:

By the way. why are you here? I thought you dislike me?

I don't even Check all of your post because I know you dislike me.

And for the Record I feel the same way.

Lets just ignore each other mate...

Azebu Please just don't visit any of my post like what I am doing, I am not visiting any of your post.

Sorry for being rude mate. I just want to avoid misunderstandings and arguments here...

SEE WE ARE ALL PEACEFUL TALKING HERE..

Thanks man hope you understand. :drinks:

Offtopic

Believe me, one day is enough. We could make it two days because some people might not be able to finish it within such short time, but more is simply overkill.

Yes, it won't be copyright if we don't make carbon copy. Just thought you wanted carbon copy.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Should i give you an example of what it means? Its like blocking an inhaler from someone who has asthma  :facepalm: its cruel that the something that helps you stay alive is being blocked from you. Sure the blocking going around now is annoying and a pain, but the block nothing that you need, just want. There's a huge difference between needs and wants.

And I'm kind of tired having this arguement with you. Its your idea, thanks for trying to make warspear more fun and exciting, the game needs something fresh. I just don't agree on certain issues as you can probably tell.

P.s. I'm a sis, not a 'bro' xD :give_rose:

Ok sis ....

But the underwater is not complete without the oxygen supply thing. that's all I can say...

Now i WANT TO SEE some comments of mods here...

Please put your comments here :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Offtopic

Believe me, one day is enough. We could make it two days because some people might not be able to finish it within such short time, but more is simply overkill.

Yes, it won't be copyright if we don't make carbon copy. Just thought you wanted carbon copy.

Ohh my God..

after all of our arguments  you will say you don't hate me? come on bro... cursing someone means hating them,, you cursed on me a lot, and i had enough.  :facepalm:

Please just leave me alone bro...

and leave this tread too...

If its not obvious to you, I DON'T LIKE YOU BRO, AFTER ALL OF THE INSULTS I RECEIVED FROM YOU...

There I said it, now please leave thanks bro......

Ohh my God..

after all of our arguments  you will say you don't hate me? come on bro... cursing someone means hating them,, you cursed on me a lot, and i had enough.  :facepalm:

Please just leave me alone bro...

and leave this tread too...

If its not obvious to you, I DON'T LIKE YOU BRO, AFTER ALL OF THE INSULTS I RECEIVED FROM YOU...

There I said it, now please leave thanks bro......

:3c

LOL,this the cutest hate,rage,fight,etc thing ever  :lol:

Ok I wanna know one small thing.why do you write long long long long long! Essay like posts always :aggressive:

Ok I wanna know one small thing.why do you write long long long long long! Essay like posts always :aggressive:

Sometimes you can't just say "flooded Norlant" to make everything clear. You need to take your time to explain. And when you aren't fluent with english, well, words happen.

Yet multiposting is something I want to castrate this guy for.

Sometimes you can't just say "flooded Norlant" to make everything clear. You need to take your time to explain. And when you aren't fluent with english, well, words happen.

Yet multiposting is something I want to castrate this guy for.

Off topic ang putang-ina...

stalker ka ba? tang-ina mo!

Bakla yata itong hayop na ito ehh

Lahat ng post ko may comment siya.. oi mga pinoy tulong naman hinaharass ako ng gagong ito oh... hahaah

Just translate them to English its tagalog words for you bro..

Yet multiposting is something I want to castrate this guy for.--- obviously your off topic man and omg who do you want to castrated? are you a dick doctor?

Come on man your creeping me out... :facepalm: :wacko:

Come on man you can't read my post well?

You wanna know something that's why you go chose to read my suggestion, yet you are complaining?

Man is reading a BIG Problem for you?

And what is the thing you want to know?

Yeah essay writing is good for your brain do you know that? lol

wtf u guys r good at condeming ppls idea.....instead of trying to modify where it seems wrong,u r rather using dat as a basis to condem it demmmm :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

wtf u guys r good at condeming ppls idea.....instead of trying to modify where it seems wrong,u r rather using dat as a basis to condem it demmmm :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah they are condemning my ideas...

Hahaha its ok if they just ask for more details I will be happy to answer all the questions REGARDING to my suggestion...

But some of them will just condemn it or sometimes they will even cursed you wtf....

Seriously I don't know why Azebu keeps on posting at my comments LIKE A STALKER..

It feels creepy you know....

I never Check any of his post since we got arguments because im trying to avoid him, but it smmes he keep on following my post :bad:

Its really Uncomfortable... :facepalm:

Yeah they are condemning my ideas...

Hahaha its ok if they just ask for more details I will be happy to answer all the questions REGARDING to my suggestion...

But some of them will just condemn it or sometimes they will even cursed you wtf....

Seriously I don't know why Azebu keeps on posting at my comments LIKE A STALKER..

It feels creepy you know....

I never Check any of his post since we got arguments because im trying to avoid him, but it smmes he keep on following my post :bad:

Its really Uncomfortable... :facepalm:

i think u guys shud make up ur differences amicably ::)

Summary of EVERY Kimimaro thread.

1. Kimimaro posts mediocre suggestion.

2. I post what I think of his suggestion, what I like, what I don't.

3. Kimimaro thinks I posted in this thread out of hate.

4. Try to assure him I'm not.

5. Thread derails.

5,5. Kimimaro posts his hateful thoughts about me in another threads.

Kimi, seriously. I don't hate you. If anyone else said what I said, you would act chill. But you throw a fit because it was me.

I post in almost every thread in this forums, because I like to help people with their suggestions through criticism. You can't take criticism, don't post.

I say what goes on in my head, and phrase it nicely. It just turns out to become an essay :rofl: :lol: but if you read what i say, its my train of thought.

A thing that should be noted, listening to constructive criticism is just as important as listening to complements. Its all to help improve upon what's already there. Learn from the criticism, and do more on what's being complemented.

Summary of EVERY Kimimaro thread.

1. Kimimaro posts mediocre suggestion.

2. I post what I think of his suggestion, what I like, what I don't.

3. Kimimaro thinks I posted in this thread out of hate.

4. Try to assure him I'm not.

5. Thread derails.

5,5. Kimimaro posts his hateful thoughts about me in another threads.

Kimi, seriously. I don't hate you. If anyone else said what I said, you would act chill. But you throw a fit because it was me.

I post in almost every thread in this forums, because I like to help people with their suggestions through criticism. You can't take criticism, don't post.

Gosh you really know the summary off all my post??

ARE YOU STALKING ME?

Bro, that's called being Obsessive..

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

By the way, didn't you see Pheonixfly criticized my Thread but I just try to give her my opinion and SHE ACCEPTED IT!

You want to change my ideas on how you want them to be.

Its like DICTATING ME for what thing I should write in my Thread.

ITs my Idea, so Just respect my Idea, Respect my Opinion like Pheonixfly did....

And for the record Do you really Checked all the Threads>? I dont think soo. you just check all of my post like a stalker......

Lastly I don't see you checking other Treads, You just Check mine mostly....

For the Record All of my post you've got a comment..

Every time I post, you got a comment

Every time,,, every ♥♥♥♥ing Time! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Its ok if you'r e atleast a GIRL who stalk me, (a beautiful girl atleast) if that's the situation it will be Fine a bit,

But what the hell!

You're a MAN! :tease:

I say what goes on in my head, and phrase it nicely. It just turns out to become an essay :rofl: :lol: but if you read what i say, its my train of thought.

A thing that should be noted, listening to constructive criticism is just as important as listening to complements. Its all to help improve upon what's already there. Learn from the criticism, and do more on what's being complemented.

Hi babe whatcha doing?

hahaha I think its ok if you criticized me, but please not Azebu.

He always condemn my Ideas Every time,

Every ducking time... :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: