Arena runner

Kupidoll

lol she is so cute  :blush:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl:

She dont want you shot her heart, cuz she dont like u.

Maybe she was really afraid.

she afraid cuz his face is bad. :blush:

will be fair add who´s recieve more damage lose , so in the case when someone run nonstop because no hp and know cant win  for example vs range  he lose after " arena time finish"  :unknw:

New arena boots now available!!! CHICKEN FEET.. contains 10.0 speed and 10.0 dodge, Perfect for arena runners  :crazy:

And if you order now and spend 8k Ap you will get a free CHICKEN HELM... perfect to get your cluck on.

New arena boots now available!!! CHICKEN FEET.. contains 10.0 speed and 10.0 dodge, Perfect for arena runners  :crazy:

And if you order now and spend 8k Ap you will get a free CHICKEN HELM... perfect to get your cluck on.

bwahahah :rofl:

Dev do something about this bull****. She ran the whole time with full hp its so f****** annoying!

Опубликованное фото

She knows you can kill her in 1 shot ;D

Even top arena people runs  ;D

He ran till full hp and mana, and I thought he would start atttacking.. nope. He kept running til some kind of bug screen happened and I was able to gouge him. Lucky me  :)

46634_.png

Even top arena people runs  ;D

He ran till full hp and mana, and I thought he would start atttacking.. nope. He kept running til some kind of bug screen happened and I was able to gouge him. Lucky me  :)

yeah bd can run and hamstring merc and run again  :wacko:

Okay you guys listen to what i have to say. I am really confused ok so a while ago, i was masturbating with an egg and i was just about to orgasm when all of a sudden my vag just like...sucked it up. It was like a vacuum. Not just a regular vacuum. My vag is a dyson.

Anyway, i was so scared and spent the rest of the night trying to queef out that egg but it wouldnt come out.

So the other day i was playing basketball in gym and the egg fell out! It fell into my underwear. I was too afraid to take it out and people probably thought i was growing a penis or something...so i didnt take it out of my underwear until i got home and the effing egg was HARDBOILED! My vagina is a vacuum and a pot of boiling water. It hardboiled an egg! I'm not done... So i put it in the fridge because i didnt know what else to do...and couple of hours later, my dad was eating an egg salad sandwich!

Should i tell my dad?

Pst. Im a bird.

Okay you guys listen to what i have to say. I am really confused ok so a while ago, i was masturbating with an egg and i was just about to orgasm when all of a sudden my vag just like...sucked it up. It was like a vacuum. Not just a regular vacuum. My vag is a dyson.

Anyway, i was so scared and spent the rest of the night trying to queef out that egg but it wouldnt come out.

So the other day i was playing basketball in gym and the egg fell out! It fell into my underwear. I was too afraid to take it out and people probably thought i was growing a penis or something...so i didnt take it out of my underwear until i got home and the effing egg was HARDBOILED! My vagina is a vacuum and a pot of boiling water. It hardboiled an egg! I'm not done... So i put it in the fridge because i didnt know what else to do...and couple of hours later, my dad was eating an egg salad sandwich!

Should i tell my dad?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the true is you put eggs cuz u are a chicken

Should i tell my dad?

i died laughing when reading this :rofl:

Maybe it was shadowbird who wrote it? :spiteful: 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the true is you put eggs cuz u are a chicken

lol looks like a hyper pro joker made you hyper pro at laughing OwO.

• 2 weeks later...

Should i tell my dad?

what could be funny than watching in arena, someone running like hell knowing his opponent is stronger. :lol:

I laughed during whole arena time :lol:

49098_.png