[2020.03.03] Moments of history. Warspear Chronicles. Chapter IX

Holmes

• Developer

летопись.png

The eleventh year of the War for the Spear brought news to the veterans and recruits alike: the manuscript with nebulous prophecies, discovered on Irselnort, has predicted the arrival of a new power, to balance the power of the two armies. The prophesy has come true when Berengar’s ancient spell has transformed overnight all knowledge and skills that the warriors of both implacable alliances possessed. (7.7.0 «Hidden power»)

Once again autumn has become a time for battle and conquest. But before its exodus, Legion’s and Sentinels’ heroes had to unite in the face of a new danger. Jack the Brave has climbed to the peak of the Giants’ mountain and has found an ancient sword there. With that, unbeknownst to himself, he has returned to life the dead head of Hrungnir – the king of giants, who got beheaded by Harad и Nuadu for his atrocities. With their king, the entire kind of giants has awoken, as well as the ancient madness, hidden in the grim mountain depths. (7.8.0 «Necropolis of giants»)

Having dealt with the curse of the stone giants, the alliances’ warriors haven’t had much time to enjoy peace and quiet. Sly Grinch, an old enemy of the White Beard, has decided to return to the Snow Boundary, and not alone, but with an entire army of malicious gremlins. Having won over the snow elves, Grinch has unleashed an entire arsenal of crafty gremlin inventions on the defenders of the World Creation. Warriors and sages had to use not only their strength but also their wits to banish unyielding Grinch and his minions. (7.9.0 «Tricks and giggles»)

The mysterious admiral Octopus’ flotilla that anchored near the shores of the Blissful Isle, and startled all members of the royal court. The admiral has had the gall to present the Spring King an ultimatum and demanded holding the first election of the monarch of the island. The Spring King has agreed, not realizing that Octopus was plotting to rig the election results and become the sole ruler of the island. But due to the timely involvement of the Sentinels and the Legion, Octopus’ brigands had to run for their lives, as well as their admiral. Turns out that the pirates and their leader have fallen victim of an eldritch curse, put on them by the Sea Witch, who lived ot the bottom of the sea near the shores of Ayvondil for many centuries… (7.10.0 «The Pirate Putsch»)

The wind of change was growing ever stronger. Unlike the last year, the White Wanderer has not thrown the White Stones unto Arinar. But even without it the heroes of both alliances have faced dire challenges. The four mighty villains of the past have managed to return to the present, using the long forgotten knowledge of time rifts. The fury of the Beholder, Demonologist and Avenger was truly terrifying, but the most difficult battle was against the two-faced Snorlar. Only together, the strongest guilds of Arniar managed to resist the invasion from the past. (7.10.5 «11 years of confrontation»)

Thus the eleventh year of the war was ended.

• Holmes pinned this topic

Either the admins have to come play game and understand how to make this game great again, or take Advice from guild leaders across servers. I'm Fortknight from U.S Sapphire Server. Still playing 😉 , Call me if you need any new content

1 hour ago, coldeher said:

Either the admins have to come play game and understand how to make this game great again, or take Advice from guild leaders across servers. I'm Fortknight from U.S Sapphire Server. Still playing 😉 , Call me if you need any new content

You can be even a guildless player and yet have great ideas as well though. 

:cereal_man:

You guys don't pay attention to guildless players, not even guild leaders can get your attention. Admins sitting on high chairs like Gods of Olympus and not hearing our needs and prayers 😩. Admins nerfing characters one after the other. Drop rate is so low and it's been 3 days since event started, still 0 book drop. She ppl spamming day and night. How would you like to explain? (As usual , no answer) . Okay fine, I'll ask a final question. What's the real aim of Admins? Making Money and earning super normal profit? or Caring about players also? I don't know. First Nerfing happened, second drop rate went so down, Third , admins are so strict and banning all PvP players for even slight mistakes and violations of rules. Didn't school or family teach about forgiveness???  The end result is players quitting game and seems like Admins don't care. Don't worry, I'm a non mcoin user. U guys can't find even one blame on me. Don't bother thteatn to ban me... Admins need to learn art of Forgiveness, and compassion. Especially when the game is dying... 

17 minutes ago, coldeher said:

You guys don't pay attention to guildless players, not even guild leaders can get your attention. Admins sitting on high chairs like Gods of Olympus and not hearing our needs and prayers 😩. Admins nerfing characters one after the other. Drop rate is so low and it's been 3 days since event started, still 0 book drop. She ppl spamming day and night. How would you like to explain? (As usual , no answer) . Okay fine, I'll ask a final question. What's the real aim of Admins? Making Money and earning super normal profit? or Caring about players also? I don't know. First Nerfing happened, second drop rate went so down, Third , admins are so strict and banning all PvP players for even slight mistakes and violations of rules. Didn't school or family teach about forgiveness???  The end result is players quitting game and seems like Admins don't care. Don't worry, I'm a non mcoin user. U guys can't find even one blame on me. Don't bother thteatn to ban me... Admins need to learn art of Forgiveness, and compassion. Especially when the game is dying... 

Dude I honestly don't know where to start. You wrote so many clichés that it is hard for me to start with an answer.  

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Dude I honestly don't know where to start. You wrote so many clichés that it is hard for me to start with an answer.  

Image result for welcome to my world gif

On 3/4/2020 at 9:21 PM, coldeher said:

What's the real aim of Admins? Making Money and earning super normal profit? or Caring about players also? I don't know.

WHAATTA

Image result for laughing hard gif

Do you know what a community manager and PR does? We have no means of making profits, maaan.😢 

Unfortunately, I have a fixed salary - that clearly reflects no ambition, trust me 😂 but I really think I deserve some extra bucks whenever I read hateful comments. 💔

15 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Unfortunately, I have a fixed salary - that clearly reflects no ambition, trust me 😂 but I really think I deserve some extra bucks whenever I read hateful comments. 💔

Let's also speak about those who earn 0 and people in game insult them out of thin air ._. 

I can feel ya. :vp-piggyback:

On 3/8/2020 at 4:37 PM, Akasha said:

WHAATTA

Image result for laughing hard gif

Do you know what a community manager and PR does? We have no means of making profits, maaan.😢 

This isn't a hate comment. Read clearly. All u gotta do is increase a number so that drop rate will increase. Clicking a number is hard ? 😪 And  admins banning rich players for violating EULA rules ... Just give them temporary ban like "ban till arena seasons ends" that's a fair Judgement right 🙂 . I know how hard admins working. 🙂 U work a lot for small amount. .. I know .. I respect ur hardwork really... Aigrind is a small company too.. see my Warspear 10thbirthday video. U will know how much I respect you guys 🙂

Ur just a community manager it's ok. But I'm just angry at programmers and coders of Warspear and people who fix the drop rate. I'm not angry at you or any forum admin. Ur doing best job .. actually better job that Admins who program and code Warspear 

• 4 months later...
On 3/8/2020 at 4:54 PM, Higgings said:

Let's also speak about those who earn 0 and people in game insult them out of thin air ._. 

I can feel ya. :vp-piggyback:

images (4).jpeg

Sorry, couldn't resist Higgs! 😝

Apologies in advance. 🙈

Edited by TheCaster

Its cool but... 

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE INFOGRAPHICS? (as example amount of players, winners of arena seasons, mermen trials, rep maxed, classes from most to least played, basicaly l u did in 2019 end year infographics but with more stuff) 

Or tell me where i can find it always updated please

Edited by lore
i cant type please correctly

13 hours ago, lore said:

Its cool but... 

CAN WE PEASE HAVE THE INFOGRAPHICS? (as example amount of players, winners of arena seasons, mermen trials, rep maxed, classes from most to least played, basicaly l u did in 2019 end year infographics but with more stuff) 

Please

13 hours ago, lore said:

Its cool but... 

CAN WE PEASE HAVE THE INFOGRAPHICS? (as example amount of players, winners of arena seasons, mermen trials, rep maxed, classes from most to least played, basicaly l u did in 2019 end year infographics but with more stuff) 

Please

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Khrone said:

Where is "Warspear Chronicles: Chapter X" ? It will be released only after all events (Hallow and Xmas)?

no it will be released the next year

• Holmes unpinned this topic