u killing us whit this amplyfication sistem

ebeb

i know u love money all love that butt cmon do somthing this is geting anoing in a short time u devs wil play this game bcoz all players will go DO SOMTHING i try to amply my xbow is +6 and after 60s is still +6 :diablo:

i had the same problem with my abyss pollaxe was stuck at +6 no matter how many sign i spended.

good thing is that my sd weapons required less signs to get +8 that that abyss i had at low lvl  :lol:

haha sooo many signs to +10 my weps but i knew what i was getting myself into and it was well worth it... if you dont want to spend money...dont amp... ;D

how about over 600 signs trying +10? and still +9 :facepalm: that ducking doom bow!!!

Btw,until +9 i used 150-200 s..so toataly 800S :wacko: what's this???

dont cry ebeb  ;D :pardon: :pleasantry: :rofl:

im not cryng :wacko: im mad and i want to amp my xbow to kick ur ass whit my ranger like i kick ur ass whit my bd :blush: u littel one 8)

how about over 600 signs trying +10? and still +9 :facepalm: that ♥♥♥♥ing doom bow!!!

is a shame I have spent 104 on 2 swords and sign up to +7 because not cheat people so much so, we are not all rich, have if they put some thought :facepalm: :facepalm:

how about over 600 signs trying +10? and still +9 :facepalm: that ♥♥♥♥ing doom bow!!!

Same problem but my xbow

Who needs +10 when u have +9 seriously theres not a big difference and if ur good at using the class +8 and 9 mostly wins u any of ur pvps or battles :)

+7 is enough for good PvP performance, especially if you pick a ranged class. It's not worth your money going for +10. And I spent 15 signs getting +7, anyone with some luck can get +7 and do good in PvP.

Also all f2p MMOs out there have upgrade systems, can we please stop crying about it...

+7 is enough for good PvP performance, especially if you pick a ranged class. It's not worth your money going for +10. And I spent 15 signs getting +7, anyone with some luck can get +7 and do good in PvP.

Also all f2p MMOs out there have upgrade systems, can we please stop crying about it...

+7 swords vs 5k def because when i was lvl 17 i pvpd hassn and i had +7 and all you know hes +10 so i got raped

Hassn out amps me, I've killed him plenty of times. Theirs many +7 range ppl who can kite and kill hassn. You can't beat him standing swinging, but +7 rouge can surely beat hassn, even if it's not a pretty fight.

Luck is all that matters here.

Every player has the same percent of successful amplification but some players have a real strong and healthy relationships with Lady Luck.

been doing this secret since 5months and its working great ^^ i saved up lots of signs and got always + easy in time

forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82232.msg459204

Luck is all that matters here.

Every player has the same percent of successful amplification but some players have a real strong and healthy relationships with Lady Luck.

:blush: R0land tell me the secret place to amplify....

:blush: R0land tell me the secret place to amplify....

Oh, this place is so secret that even devs don't how to find it!

Their are no secrets in statistics. Lets say the amp chance from +6 to +7 is 10%, that doesn't mean you're gonna get it with 10 signs. Why? You might ask, I just claimed the success chance was 10%. Cause all statistic results are based on infinate tries/trails. You can get it in 3 trails and your friend in 45 trails, but if we add every try to make +7 amp on all servers the total success rate by all trail combined on all server will land us in a close range to a 10% success rate. Again only infinate trails would land us on 10% success.

Also statistically every failed attempt increases your next attempt to be a success. For example if you roll a dice for the first time you have a 1/6 chance to roll any of the six numbers. Lets say you roll a 4, now however you odont have a 1/6 to roll a 4 anymore, cause this would force you to roll 4 twice in a row, which is alot harder then 1/6. Cause as we know if you rolled that dice infinate times you would roll all other numbers once before 4 can statistically show up again, but we all know that 2 rolls are not infinate their by we have a chance to roll 4 again - though the chance is not 1/6 anymore. There by every time we make a failed amp attempt, it lowers the chance to roll the same fail again. Therefore uping the chance for us to roll that success roll we want. It should be noted though that when trying for high amps this "uping" of your chance is most likely a small small fraction in % increase, but you should know it's there.

Their are no secrets in statistics. Lets say the amp chance from +6 to +7 is 10%, that doesn't mean you're gonna get it with 10 signs. Why? You might ask, I just claimed the success chance was 10%. Cause all statistic results are based on infinate tries/trails. You can get it in 3 trails and your friend in 45 trails, but if we add every try to make +7 amp on all servers the total success rate by all trail combined on all server will land us in a close range to a 10% success rate. Again only infinate trails would land us on 10% success.

Also statistically every failed attempt increases your next attempt to be a success. For example if you roll a dice for the first time you have a 1/6 chance to roll any of the six numbers. Lets say you roll a 4, now however you odont have a 1/6 to roll a 4 anymore, cause this would force you to roll 4 twice in a row, which is alot harder then 1/6. Cause as we know if you rolled that dice infinate times you would roll all other numbers once before 4 can statistically show up again, but we all know that 2 rolls are not infinate their by we have a chance to roll 4 again - though the chance is not 1/6 anymore. There by every time we make a failed amp attempt, it lowers the chance to roll the same fail again. Therefore uping the chance for us to roll that success roll we want. It should be noted though that when trying for high amps this "uping" of your chance is most likely a small small fraction in % increase, but you should know it's there.

thats real life probability this cannot be applied on a game of 1s and 0s.. There r techniques to amp and they work perfectly.. amping system has a formula like other features has in game.. :)

thats real life probability this cannot be applied on a game of 1s and 0s.. There r techniques to amp and they work perfectly.. amping system has a formula like other features has in game.. :)

Ok you can believe you cheat the system - I believe in statistics

Hassn out amps me, I've killed him plenty of times. Theirs many +7 range ppl who can kite and kill hassn. You can't beat him standing swinging, but +7 rouge can surely beat hassn, even if it's not a pretty fight.

If you were a +7 mage class yes but if you use physical power you probably are going to get raped

if getting a + using less sign is cheating the system than ur wrong.. 95% players amps like crazy using sign after sign after sign thinking maybe they get lucky and get a + but if u use 1sign/day ull get that +.. It only takes 1sign to get a + so why u wasting 10sets sign to get from +7 to +8 when u can in 1-16sign maximum.. Only idiots waste real money on games to amp.. Answer me this wht do they do after they get full amp and ench? They either spam or get bored and leave or do pvp arena 24/7..

Religion Science pewpewpew  ;D

3 signs to amp sword 9 to 10+ on my bd. And I spam signs lol

Religion Science pewpewpew  ;D

3 signs to amp sword 9 to 10+ on my bd. And I spam signs lol

thats speak for it being random chance. And using a few signs or plenty of signs dont change the outcome. its all statistics. done two +9 weaps with 45signs and 60signs. And i dont have a "plan".

There is a method. We can't pinpoint what is it yet, but there is certain list of things that increase the success rate drastically.

Why are the amp chances so shitty? Couldn't it have been 100%-(n-1)*10%?

Well this crosses the lines of supernatural

But yesterday i was sitting on the john and put my head down and said "this thing will never amp"

On my 4th to last sign of ENDLESS signs i had used 2-3 sales of signs before this it went ! Like not very long after i posted the "same but with my xbow" comment

Yins told me his rondel amped 10 after he tried to amp while on the john.

Goes to show you the old saying is true

"Sh*t happens"

This game isn't based on luck, but codes and patterns and stuff. If you know how to crack the code, you have yourself an easy way to play the game. Of course that wouldn't be any fun, but it is possible to beat the system.

This game isn't based on luck, but codes and patterns and stuff. If you know how to crack the code, you have yourself an easy way to play the game. Of course that wouldn't be any fun, but it is possible to beat the system.

And get banned, yes  ;D

And get banned, yes  ;D

Guy who cracked the code of amp system: I DID IT! I DID IT! HA TAKE THAT!

spams trade chat

1 minute later,

'your account has been banned'

Guy who cracked the code: THE ****#@#!?~*^%&¥₪$@#?%!

:lol:

used one rune today - and it crit enchanted right away, i wasnt trying for crit enchant, i just wanted to put down a rune in my secondary set. hmm maybe theirs a pattern here ill haft to write it down... so i can crack the system...

Stand in armor cliff, win 3 arenas, then lose one.

Go check arena supply shop, still need to wins. Win 2 more arenas, where the last one was to beat Hassn with a warlock partner.

Talk to Zaphiro, and trade his heroic boots for 10 signs in puma village.

Buy 2 def spheres and amp heroic helm and boots +1.

Then put a resi rune on your newely aquired champion plate - AND "DING" CRIT ENCHANT WITH ONE RUNE.

Tell me if that ever happens again...

used one rune today - and it crit enchanted right away, i wasnt trying for crit enchant, i just wanted to put down a rune in my secondary set. hmm maybe theirs a pattern here ill haft to write it down... so i can crack the system...

Go check arena supply shop, still need to wins. Win 2 more arenas, where the last one was to beat Hassn with a warlock partner.

Then put a resi rune on your newely aquired champion plate - AND "DING" CRIT ENCHANT WITH ONE RUNE.

Damn, I wont be able to do it :(

No Hassn at US Sapphire. No more crit enhants for me  :cray:

dude there is a way to amp using sign idk much about greater charms but signs yes becuz doesnt depend how many signs u use it depends on how many times u amp

did devs tell u that u need luck to get a +? and u need lots of signs to get +? i never saw them saying it officially thats something u players made up becuz of ur greed to amp non stop.. the slower u amp the better result u get approved fact 100% by old players and testing.. in gaming there is no such thing as luck there is a % which can be increased over time not over signs