is this Client Problem?

Vcut

few hours ago,i logged my Priest(Oracles) and my BD(Vcut in same account) then i log off to eat,then when i came back,i tried to log it again,and it says "Your Profile has been blocked. Visit the game site for additional info?", so panic,i already sent a report in support asking why? still no response,then i pmed my friend in facebook,asking if shes experiencing same,and she said yes,then i asked for her info(shes my bff so no worries) so that i can try logging it on my computer,then suddenly i can log in her account but on her client(mobile) she cant,i told her my accounts info too hoping that she can log it in,but she failed,so now im confused whats happening.please devs answer me.thanks.if you want more info just ask here.

Confirmed: its a client problem,my friend tried her account again on her other mobile,and now she can log it in,but i still cant log my priest and bd :( damn whats happening here?

can someone please answer me?? the longer i wait,the longer i worry  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

1.are u buy account?

2.are u sell account?

3.the answer jst in here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82900.0

yea ill admit,i bought an lvl 20 rogue,i paid him for mcoins,but its like im doing a favor to devs,i bought mcoins from them,then i bought a barely used rogue and im planning to make it strong(meaning ill buy more coins) i know its againts the rules,and i know in somehow i need to be punished,but if they will block me,at least tell me if its permanent ban or only temporarily,im willing to wait if its tempo only,i just need an answer from them.the thing is,why in the world so many players selling/buying characters in tchat almost everyday,and still seeing them up to now selling/buying,but they still can play,but me,i only bought that rogue last night and now im blocked,duck it! really?? take note,im buying mcoins and they dont(those other players selling/buying account) and the guess what,the rogue i bought is still playable  :facepalm: :facepalm:  but my main account(Oracles/Vcut) and my mc account(with lvl 14 rogue for arena only) got blocked! woah! who the duck reported me?? hater?? damn,if ive been set up here whoever you are i wish u read this,WHY DONT YOU COME OUT INSTEAD OF HIDING AND FACE ME HERE IN FORUM INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE MY FRIEND AND SET ME UP LIKE THIS! F*CK YOU!

Wew u got ducked up here, well its good for my rogue cuz u killed me in kotaravva, but i feel u bro, i think u saw at dont buy accs anymore  8) 

i dont think so,the rogue i bought is still playable and not blocked. :wacko:

can i ask u something....did ur rogue create itself and sold itself to u ????...if no den i think Mr.XXXX behind de curtain did it :spiteful:....so blame him not anyone ::)

i know,but my point is,if the seller set me up(but im not saying he have no reason or he cant) devs will block both account(the one sold and the buyer).but in my case,i can still play the rogue i bought,so damn,im really confuse.i just f*cking want to know what did i do wrong aside buying an account,and if buying an account is the only reason that puts me to a blocked list,then why the hell they didnt blocked the rogue which they usually does when they caught someone trading/buying an account.its really weird for me,ive heard many cases just like this,but i think im the only one thats experiencing this.so i just need a WORD FROM THEM! AT LEAST GIVE ME A CLUE DEVS,THEYRE NOT EVEN ANSWERING MY REPORTS IN SUPPORT!!

what post? in here?

ya i just said

Devs  always read  all post cuz

i always see (1 hidden)

Or they hiding someting or not answering

i already sent some tickets in support,like 4-6 times already,still no answer from them,i dont care if this support section here in forum is useless,i just want to give an example for other players that devs work like this,60-70% of players reports are being ignored,specialy like my case. :facepalm: :facepalm:

i see u r desperate for an answer...why not post on dis thread: forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78590.0 ......i realize dey r more active on dat thread ::)

either thread i post,if they really have an answer or if they really want to answer they will,im sure they always check every single thread/section in this forum,because thats one of their jobs,if im wrong,then this forum useless.