Overpower.....

Luvis

lol no. That wouldn't be a problem. Every Rogue should have atleast 16% accuracy, if he doesn't have that much then his Rogue is "broken".

But

If they changed aggro skill into something more useful like defense increase, then yes.

the only thing bd need is more Hp !!  if  Rogue can do a crit more than 2.4k ,,,, the bd rest  the whorst class about defence -

i don't want to say about  magic bullshit class (for loosers ) ...is totally unbalanced .

every bd  know that !

More Hp or Magic defence - reduce  attk speed delay ..  increase the difference btween  the light and the heavy armors -

We have class kill other class with perfect...( no touch ) that's is not possible.

Dev  u work for mcs  and get money from elves ...( u right... but balance class pls )

when u create and choose a new char ,,ther's some clearly to strong than others...

the only thing bd need is more Hp !!  if  Rogue can do a crit more than 2.4k ,,,, the bd rest  the whorst class about defence -

i don't want to say about  magic bullshit class (for loosers ) ...is totally unbalanced .

every bd  know that !

More Hp or Magic defence - reduce  attk speed delay ..  increase the difference btween  the light and the heavy armors -

We have class kill other class with perfect...( no touch ) that's is not possible.

Dev  u work for mcs  and get money from elves ...( u right... but balance class pls )

when u create and choose a new char ,,ther's some clearly to strong than others...

Delete your BD.

Or atleast go back to school....

♥♥♥♥ing noobs playing balanced classes and yet they complain about their class being weak...  :facepalm:

BD needs more HP? BD has defense and attack speed problems? Are you ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me?

Rogue crit 2.4k? Name me a Rogue that has crit Yins atleast 2000! and I'll give you all the money in the world.

no insult pls....  ( KID )

a lot of rogues do crit more than ...just follow forum or a bit mc side...

every bd know ....so pls

go back into ur mom v....gi.-....na

Man, you call me a kid and use mom insults?

Sap - reduces enemies attack by atleast 50-100 damage AND reduces their attack speed by around 20%

there you got your defense and attack speed problems solved

And Rogues crit 2.4k?

In order for a Rogue to even reach 2k crit he must atleast have +8 SD Blades or +10/9 Rondels

Do you seriously think every Rogue has these items? Wait, I'll answer that for you, Nope.

And this is on 0 defense, if you had 23% resilience and 2000 def do you think a Rogue would even crit 1500 on you?  :facepalm:

It's really embarrassing that the people who play BD now are complete noobs, it's been around a year since I've played BD and I know so much better than you. Well now we know why people call BD a weak class  :crazy:

Anyways kiddo, if you want more tips for BD don't be afraid to pm, I'm willing to help noobs even if they are 5 year old spoiled kids like you.  :friends:

or delete ur brain !

Something you can't do, cause you'd need a brain to do so.

poor baby....u just make me smile !!!  and i repeat...better u back into ur  m........ v    g  n  a  !!!

i just express what i think and u  come inside the topic  talk abt me ...so pls

delete it    or download a new brain for that poor head...

just an opinion  baby !

;D Dont fighting guys..Sattle this in the game not here....But have to agree with Mercuriel..

Improve hp??nah thats lame :wacko:

yes bd`s are overpowered and need a hamstring nerf.

and rogue`s should -70% enemy def buff, on first stealth hit so we can crit 2k, like http://www.wowhead.com/spell=91023/find-weakness.

but only for the first hit out of stealth to make it balanced  :)

no insult pls....  ( KID )

a lot of rogues do crit more than ...just follow forum or a bit mc side...

every bd know ....so pls

go back into ur mom v....gi.-....na

Hi.

Kill Yourself.

Bye.

Kids these days..

Every class were lower in skill duration.but BD still left.Duration of hamstrings should be decrease too.It's annoying Hamstrings getting damage and doing stun making 2 or 3 hits to kill opponent classes.

yep BD is overpower,it need balance too.No offence.

in my opinion BD is a balanced class for melee, well atleast for Rogue

my only problem is Sap but I got Gouge and Stealth so I won't complain.

Melee vs Range is a whole different story

Опубликованное фото

BARB/DK/PALADIN using shield can rape bd if they got same amps cuz they will have a skill which bd doesnt and cannot have which is block and more hp ;)

BARB/DK/PALADIN using shield can rape bd if they got same amps cuz they will have a skill which bd doesnt and cannot have which is block and more hp ;)

I don't think so...

Well atleast with Barb, this is when Hamstring gets overpowered.

I've seen Ascetics Barb get raped, he's +9 axe and +7-8 armour if I could remember.

Shield PvP is mostly about luck, whether you dodge, parry, block or not

I don't think so...

Well atleast with Barb, this is when Hamstring gets overpowered.

I've seen Ascetics Barb get raped, he's +9 axe and +7-8 armour if I could remember.

Shield PvP is mostly about luck, whether you dodge, parry, block or not

idk about barbs much but shield is perfect vs bds cuz whenever i go in arena and pvp tpain or bds who got +10 +full great charms i lose with them 500-600hp max left.. Using zeus with +7 +8 with 2pene great charm only :P i can say for sure if same amps they lose easy cuz i arena vs bds +7 +8 they die easy.. And dk stun has 10sec cd+gives dark dmg is same dmg as ham with the 15sec cd.. But dk at US i dont see them use shield... :S melee vs melee= shield wins

Man, you call me a kid and use mom insults?

Sap - reduces enemies attack by atleast 50-100 damage AND reduces their attack speed by around 20%

there you got your defense and attack speed problems solved

And Rogues crit 2.4k?

In order for a Rogue to even reach 2k crit he must atleast have +8 SD Blades or +10/9 Rondels

Do you seriously think every Rogue has these items? Wait, I'll answer that for you, Nope.

And this is on 0 defense, if you had 23% resilience and 2000 def do you think a Rogue would even crit 1500 on you?  :facepalm:

It's really embarrassing that the people who play BD now are complete noobs, it's been around a year since I've played BD and I know so much better than you. Well now we know why people call BD a weak class  :crazy:

Anyways kiddo, if you want more tips for BD don't be afraid to pm, I'm willing to help noobs even if they are 5 year old spoiled kids like you.  :friends:

Something you can't do, cause you'd need a brain to do so.

Got to hand it to merc i dont mainly agree with him but i agree with him on this one ;)

I think bd might be a little op. Ill break it down how I see it.

Bd has high defense, high attack speed, and high attack. No other melee class has this kind of build.

Rouge: Very high attack, high attack speed, low defense.

Pala/dk/barb with 2hand weapon: high attack, high def, low attack speed.

Pala/dk/barb with 1hand weapon: low attack, Very high def (block), high attack speed.

Bd: High defense, high attack speed, and high attack.

And then to top it off with ham. Ham is a long lasting duration that causes a significant amount of damage, but bds attack speed is high too, so while you are under ham, the bd can cause some serious damage. This is why I think bd is a bit over powered. If you could still use skills while under ham that might level the playing field, but you cant.

Now there are two purple colors listed above for rouges super high attack potential and pala/barb/dk shield def (block). I made these purple because they are bds weak spots. Like lallouss said, block has a very good chance at winning against bd, it's true. And rouges skill combinations combined with his super high attack gives a good opportunity to kill a bd. A 2hand pala/dk/barb might not have that good a chance with a bd of the same amp. Just how I see it.

@ merc. Your satisfied because you know how to use rouge like a fat kid knows how to eat chocolate. Pro.

Why are bds tanks anyway they use swords and has large damage so the elf class has no tank :crazy:

@ merc. Your satisfied because you know how to use rouge like a fat kid knows how to eat chocolate. Pro.

Very satisfied indeed.

But for me Bladedancers are more in the " balanced " place

They have high defense

High attack speed with dagger offhand

High attack from racial + Hamstring

Good stun skill

Can lower enemies damage by 50-100 = + Even more defense

Can lower enemies attack speed by a huge amount = + Even more attack speed

Everything a melee class needs,

The only bad thing about Bladedancer is aggro skill

but it can help them kite without being touched, aggro --> instant hamstring

I think bd might be a little op. Ill break it down how I see it.

Bd has high defense, high attack speed, and high attack. No other melee class has this kind of build.

Rouge: Very high attack, high attack speed, low defense.

Pala/dk/barb with 2hand weapon: high attack, high def, low attack speed.

Pala/dk/barb with 1hand weapon: low attack, Very high def (block), high attack speed.

Bd: High defense, high attack speed, and high attack.

And then to top it off with ham. Ham is a long lasting duration that causes a significant amount of damage, but bds attack speed is high too, so while you are under ham, the bd can cause some serious damage. This is why I think bd is a bit over powered. If you could still use skills while under ham that might level the playing field, but you cant.

Now there are two purple colors listed above for rouges super high attack potential and pala/barb/dk shield def (block). I made these purple because they are bds weak spots. Like lallouss said, block has a very good chance at winning against bd, it's true. And rouges skill combinations combined with his super high attack gives a good opportunity to kill a bd. A 2hand pala/dk/barb might not have that good a chance with a bd of the same amp. Just how I see it.

100%  approved ^^ shield can rape bds cuz bds 17 arena sword has no acc.. He can parry gd but he can miss too thats his weankess

:blush:  trust me I find it hard to win a BD than A paladin.....Including Thorrrrrr

i didnt say bd were stronger than paladin vs rogues.. i said bds weak spot is vs pala barb dk using shield.. didnt say rogues loses vs pala more than vs bd  :crazy:

:yahoo:

i didnt say bd were stronger than paladin vs rogues.. i said bds weak spot is vs pala barb dk using shield.. didnt say rogues loses vs pala more than vs bd  :crazy:

I think 1hand pala can win against rouge much more than bd can win against rouge.  If same amp most definitely. If pala knows how to use his skill correctly, then rouge should be a bit more worried. This is from my trials. I always see bd clueless about rouges stealth. Especially when rouge goes stealth at the beginning of the battle.

Im sure most would disagree with me. But I know some high amp rouges who might know what I mean.

• 3 weeks later...

much better decrease the skill of rogue hide,for fair to bd

FAIR? TO DIE QUICKLY?

BECAUSE YOUR A duckING ELF

YOU SHOULDNT SAY THAT

AND BTW YOUR A RANGER RIGHT? duckING TRAPS ALREADY :facepalm: :facepalm: :diablo:

much better decrease the skill of rogue hide,for fair to bd

better remove DPS on b.d hamstring, lol

FAIR? TO DIE QUICKLY?

BECAUSE YOUR A ♥♥♥♥ING ELF

YOU SHOULDNT SAY THAT

AND BTW YOUR A RANGER RIGHT? ♥♥♥♥ING TRAPS ALREADY :facepalm: :facepalm: :diablo:

You mad Bro? :facepalm:

Why are we fighting over bd? It's. Dps tank with short range stun, their really strong and can kill any class. Also cause all instant skills and short range, best melee class for slow net and high ping players.

In my book bd is the best and rounded tank to face any class PvP.

Bd can easy kill a rouge, but I agree pala is even better for rouge fights.

• 2 weeks later...

Why are we fighting over bd? It's. Dps tank with short range stun, their really strong and can kill any class. Also cause all instant skills and short range, best melee class for slow net and high ping players.

In my book bd is the best and rounded tank to face any class PvP.

Bd can easy kill a rouge, but I agree pala is even better for rouge fights.

i agree on most of your comment but i disagree about bd is well rounded. Bd is the king of melee but a loser for range(1vs1). And btw ham is .only 3seconds it's not that long and the damage is not that great 100+ for 3x.even i rarely kited warlock and shaman, a lv15 warlock alone i cannot defeat. Last time i even lose with a barb using shield.most of you guys said bd is op.i have played bd for 2 years but i dont see why you want bd to become a weak class. Are you guys just jealous of sentinels getting some good skills and the class?,what fun is warspear if legion just have the good stuff?.

i agree on most of your comment but i disagree about bd is well rounded. Bd is the king of melee but a loser for range(1vs1). And btw ham is .only 3seconds it's not that long and the damage is not that great 100+ for 3x.even i rarely kited warlock and shaman, a lv15 warlock alone i cannot defeat. Last time i even lose with a barb using shield.most of you guys said bd is op.i have played bd for 2 years but i dont see why you want bd to become a weak class. Are you guys just jealous of sentinels getting some good skills and the class?,what fun is warspear if legion just have the good stuff?.

Ok so lets make a small adjusment to our postings "bd is op in melee vs. melee pvp". And that is what is great about bd. But as you said bd sucks against ranged classes. What your looking at is the same for all classes, a strong point and a weak point. There are no god classes.

Theirs no melee god class, but some range classes are close. Hoping guild skills will balance more and I hope guild quest will put a nice PvE flare to the game.

Theirs no melee god class, but some range classes are close. Hoping guild skills will balance more and I hope guild quest will put a nice PvE flare to the game.

True that, some range classes get real close to god mode. Im really looking forward to guild skills too. It will add a new element to the game, tactics, team strategies  and much more. Exciting