cant play any more with nokia C6

daniopop

he say to me thet i cant instal ws in this phone whay?

install warspear from ovi store if ur c6 can install this game it should be in ur ovi store.. If u dont have an ovi account make one :) tell me wht ovi store shows u if u cant install from it

Ok heres how were gonna try this :dirol: . First delete the game. Next delete the file that installed(meaning the installiation file not the progam u used to obtain warspear). Then u will clear ur cache & cookies on ur browser. next turn off ur phone. take out battery then place back(optional :pardon: ).reboot phone. use the zip file on the main site. download it. then go to ur zip app(should be in office according to my E5 :search: ) and install warspear. attempt to play game and then report results here asap. may have to try to enter game at least 5 times tho. This method is not guaranteed to work.

Ok heres how were gonna try this :dirol: . First delete the game. Next delete the file that installed(meaning the installiation file not the progam u used to obtain warspear). Then u will clear ur cache & cookies on ur browser. next turn off ur phone. take out battery then place back(optional :pardon: ).reboot phone. use the zip file on the main site. download it. then go to ur zip app(should be in office according to my E5 :search: ) and install warspear. attempt to play game and then report results here asap. may have to try to enter game at least 5 times tho. This method is not guaranteed to work.

work ty alot for the help ;)