mercurial

this is getting boring.

dear firstborns

stop moaning and whining everytime you get killed. writing about it on forum isn't going to help you with anything. same situations happen on both sides and there's nothing you can do about it. you got killed by a team? make up one and take your revenge or just don't bother and  keep doing your work.

(to those who wrote about being killed on forum)

Hey, just tell your people to stop, I'm helping my friend kill Genie then some noobs attack us, And Why don't you just duck off, you're not part of this, so stop sticking your nose in someones business,

my people? why you think we're responsible for all MC players? anyway, who cares of your personal in-game matters and why don't you solve them by yourself? you really think this post is going to help you with anything? how naive you are  ;D

Many boss hunters in the game, if they want to kill a boss and see enemies there, they will attack them certainly.

I will do the same if I see one of my enemy in MC party. I just kill him/she, but if other help him/her I will back and hunt them down, then begin a new war.

I killed Glennr, Gtpone, Ariep, Arip a lot but they never complain about it.

Until now I always kill them if I see one of them until they ask for peace, but I like them because never give up.

But lately the way they fight improving slightly  :good:  and gather bigger force

mercurial, if you even knew how much we got killed before update with rogues / barbs being totally shit, and noobs ganging up on us with ranger and druids, killing us in mc town with no guards with 7 v 1 even, didnt let people do quests, such a problem like this is nothing, just kill them with a team, noobs wont read this topic or stop, or even care, they will still do it.

elf noobs never 1 v 1 also, most run now or pot like crazy, the good elfs are the only ones who will 1 v 1..

here`s a common site before update:

Опубликованное фото

Sorry guys, I was pissed off at my friend Knoxy, And Mountainers were ganging on me for the past weeks, Those level 14 and 15 barbarians, even 2 v 1, I kill them both then they blame me and tell others that I attacked them and make a group and hunt me and my friend, They think if they have fancy 2H weapons they are more powerful, Note: This is not all barbarians, Some barbarians are strong and kind,

Anyways, Part of the game, We all die, and It's ok if you mountainers kill me, thanks for reminding me Sulla, now it's our turn to suffer, And i'm really Sorry Marcin for those bad words, Please forgive me, Sorry again

Don't be mad. Siwers hunting me with horde of elves, and I'm not mad :lol: . They are weak if they need more persons to kill you, simple they are scared :spiteful: .

Don't be mad. Siwers hunting me with horde of elves, and I'm not mad :lol: . They are weak if they need more persons to kill you, simple they are scared :spiteful: .

You're a strong barbarian, We are experiencing the same thing, but no mountainers hunt us today, we killed Genie, Granite, Sea, Lake, and Garr Shagg peacefully,  ;D

we begin to hunt for MC only when they attacked us on Bosses

my horde elves = 2ppl+me  :rofl:

people who complain about getting killed have no friends to help them  ;D

My friends, Oh, they're being hunted by MC too..  :facepalm:

hey marcin and sulla gtfo my little cute ass, im not gay! why u attacking me first, attack some other noobs. i wanna liveeee! lets be friends morons!

hey marcin and sulla gtfo my little cute ass, im not gay! why u attacking me first, attack some other noobs. i wanna liveeee! lets be friends morons!

Wow, Very friendly  :facepalm:

i wont kil others cause you are my favourite  :drinks:

I only kill elves when im being attckd or when i hav quest! Bt sm elves even kill me when im helping to kill boss! sad! that causes hatred! Sorry los got ppl to atak u yest ! im weak!

I only kill elves when im being attckd or when i hav quest! Bt sm elves even kill me when im helping to kill boss! sad! that causes hatred! Sorry los got ppl to atak u yest ! im weak!

Here's a tip, DON'T hit elves, I see you all the time hitting us once and stoping, We elves attack the ones that hit us, but if accident then it's ok, Just don't first hit elves for no reason, ;D

U guys are friendly! im talkin bout other elves who kill without reason! very bad!

MC kills without reason too. Yesterday I was slowly killing goblins in cave (and have less than 1/2 HP), when 8 (or more) MC attacked me :D  Very brave guys  :rofl:

But I'm not complaining :P