DK Equipment and skills issues

cop

for level 18-20 i recommend a combination of golden dawn and divine defense for extra defense from set bonuses

these gear wont need to be changed until you reach level 26 where there will be better gear, if you want to change ofc

for level 26 i recommend replacing divine defense with defender of the immortal order, now you can go with that set or if you can amp your gear to lets say +8 or more

then i recommend replacing golden dawn with crafted gear, the ideal set is to have boots and chest defender of the immortal order as for the rest of the gear,

(belt, helmet and gloves) crafted will do the job, some people even reach around 10k armor without gears with set bonuses or gear with set bonuses other than defense

as for skills

- getting aura of hatred is essential it give an increase of 15% to both magical and physical, armor and damage at max level

- maxing dark shield is also important, it has an 80% chance to work with your armor to ignore some dmg

- blood protection gives a 50% damage reduction at max level ( thou i don't recommend maxing it)

- saturation and secret reserve got a lot of nerfs recently, so i wouldn't recommend them over the skills i said before

there is much more i could add, but lets stop here:cat2:

good luck!