How to AMP your Weapon =)

jayrox

Amp is about beeing lucky, we all know that. But i have a place,where i honestly always have been lucky. of course that doesnt mean 100% that you will be lucky there too...but maybe some ppl will try it there too and they are lucky too.

The place where i amp,you can see on the Video.

i do it like this:

first i prepare everything, repair the weapon, go to the place,use another weapon on my char (not the one i want to amp) and then i log out.

Then i Play anohter char (in my case i did captured shamans  quest with my Paladin) and then i log in my char i want to amp and start right now with the amp (it was 10 o'clock in the morning).

maybe u will be lucky too and maybe it helped you

cheers :drinks:

new pvprange :facepalm: :facepalm: :nea:

stop i dont think anybody gives a shit u have +10 or anything :D

u prob gonna insult me saying that this isnt about bragging bla bla bla just made a "tutorial". bullshit i say. :facepalm:

we both know it. :blush:

i do enjoy ur videos alot. but i dont like what i see in the forum :facepalm:

i see some kid being all ego bragging then blame it on something else :nea: think he is god. then when someone tries to talk to u, ur ego starts. even though lik 1,2,3,6 people insults u. u just call them jelous kids.

this is prob something u did cause all hate in ur other topic. "here u can win something"

YES ur videos are better then mine.

man,you are a bit wrong. about the first Topic (u can win something) yea...that was just for fun cause i was very happy...dont know if you have +10,but when u dont have i can tell you...you will be happy,believe me ;D

but after ppl heart that i got +10 with 5 fukin signs, i get pm's every day: "where you amp,what u did,how u can amp tht fast" and so on.... really annyoing to explain everybody,where and how and so on i amped...

so i write it down here and everytime i get a pm i can say: look Forum. ist easy  :)

and sorry,but when ppl Insult me...its just bullshit,cause ist unneccessary like hell...i could Insult them too with their words...but i prefer to tell the truth: they are jealous...i think that makes them even more mad ;D

and i dont have to Insult you,why should i...you thought u know everything,and i told you how it really is. thts it :drinks:

Hmmm, thanks for the advice, I'll try and add more stuff the next time I amp.

1 thing I did though was amplify in a "special" place, the place I picked was in arena

yup and I got lucky, got my rondel from +8 to 9 with 1 sign total

after that I started a different way, started amplifying slowly about 5-10 amps in a different area each 30mins resulting into +8 blade with less than 50 signs.

My advice would be to amplify slowly, when I say slowly I don't mean like amp it each 3 seconds

like use 5 signs in this time then 1 hour later use another 5 signs

most times I spammed amplify I always get disappointing results

like my old abyss gladius, it was +5 and I spammed 50 signs and only got +7

exact same thing with my rondel at +5

God knows if it works or not but from my experience it seems to do

in the end it's all about luck

i tried amp like wolfsy told me too:

start at 12 o'clock and amp as long as it is 12:01 then wait until 12:10 and then again.... but tht doesnt work well...

arena i didnt try yet... ;D

Well i had little luck too..

5 signs from +7 to +8

and 3 signs from +8 to +9

i had trick but i am not sure is that because luck or because good trick :blush:

forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82232.0 :blush: location of amp idk if depends on player or was it just coincendences to all and there is no location xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wtf spam amp :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

• 2 weeks later...

I just chill any were and just spam spam spam till i have +10 xD

It works on non enchanted items (i tried it on impenetrable shroud shoes and i used 12 sign for +1 to +8)

• 3 weeks later...