Shut up mcs

XHEROX

Guess Sulla, Spanish and I should take another visit to Elf caravans?  :lol:

Just now it took nearly 3 parties to kill me and Spanish from blocking the boat to Genie

OFC u get these lucky moments, we did a "raid" on 1st MC town with only 1 pt consisting 17-20lvls and killed a bunch of players. Don't be so ignorant.

What it comes for the PVP cave.. I don't even bother going in, not at least to do PVP.  :crazy:

And who says he/she knows which faction started ganging in there? I call it bullshit.  :fool: But the truth is MC has the majority in the cave for most

of the time being, be it for better or for worse

OFC u get these lucky moments, we did a "raid" on 1st MC town with only 1 pt consisting 17-20lvls and killed a bunch of players. Don't be so ignorant.

Feels good killing lv12-13s, e? Come "raid" our caravans  :lol: dont shit yourself on the way.

Lucky moments?

So you're saying we are lucky all the time because it takes elfnoobs 3 parties to take us down in 15mins+?

MC towns are barely even populated compared to Elf towns, and you call me ignorant?....  :facepalm:

please bro.

you just don't have to make topic here.. click my name and pm me when and where.

let me tell you the secret to be victory.. it's is teamwork.

remember i am just normal person that don't talk much. so please listen what i am saying now because soon i will not say anything. now i want to say when we war.. we found that its really easy to clear red name.

More like

Опубликованное фото

yeah... u right :good: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and this is how elf react....

45564_.png

truth is you have all goddamn right opinions. the problem is.. no one accepts theyre mistakes.

im a pure elf/chosen blood but i wont  make mc/saken class just to disturb cave most likely bored old players may likely to do that. :unknw:

100 MCs lol

if we had 100 MCs we would own Elf caravans, 1 party of MC already takes out 3 of Elf's

Again it depends whos in your party i suggest elfs should get more op classes and way better skills tbh i am quite happy using elf classes because it shows the players full potential and how good he/she on the other hand you see rouges warlocks shamans all you need to do is attack stun and cross and repeat or in arena

For rouges stealth>>attack>>gouge

For warloks well u can just kite your opponent

Same for shaman ^

Again it depends whos in your party i suggest elfs should get more op classes and way better skills tbh i am quite happy using elf classes because it shows the players full potential and how good he/she on the other hand you see rouges warlocks shamans all you need to do is attack stun and cross and repeat or in arena

For rouges stealth>>attack>>gouge

For warloks well u can just kite your opponent

Same for shaman ^

Then Druid, Mage, Paladin and Ranger came...

Hmmm, I can only imagine how much Elves would improve if most pro MCs where there or atleast the Pro Elves that left the game.

funny dark.plz u dont make me laugh.even lev 6 warlock enough to kill u without attack,only their stun enough to kil u when ur hp 400.know one thing pvp means player to player.not player next to player.if u want to pvp with any guy dont attack too much at begining,first give a symbol like atract/one hit,then he wil atack if he intrested after his health ful.ok.i know u r a rogue mc.he gud.but dont make me laugh again.

First who the heck are you to be calling me weak second i dont even know you and 3rd just f*** ***

Then Druid, Mage, Paladin and Ranger came...

Hmmm, I can only imagine how much Elves would improve if most pro MCs where there or atleast the Pro Elves that left the game.

You can't call them op because they can only attack one person but mage can attack everyone in a certain radius but theres warlock and shaman which can attack lots of people and if you were a smart shaman and warlock you will be able to take down people which are far more higher amped then you... For example on youtube theres a video of sulla doing arena with lizzie (i dont know how to spell her chars name) shes probably +6-8 and ginis the bd is +10 if he got in range he would own her but since warlock are op ginis lost and the same thing is with shaman they are very op druids cant win them outside pvp

You can't call them op because they can only attack one person but mage can attack everyone in a certain radius but theres warlock and shaman which can attack lots of people and if you were a smart shaman and warlock you will be able to take down people which are far more higher amped then you... For example on youtube theres a video of sulla doing arena with lizzie (i dont know how to spell her chars name) shes probably +6-8 and ginis the bd is +10 if he got in range he would own her but since warlock are op ginis lost and the same thing is with shaman they are very op druids cant win them outside pvp

Melee vs Range is a different story.

What about my Rogue, I lose against new Druids with full arena set and +1-7 staff

same thing goes for DK, Barb and every other melee out there, it's not only Elf classes...

Rangers, Druids and Mages are OP, no one has seen a high amped good one so they don't believe, some don't bother to dig deeper in their classes like I did with Rogue, so not many people have their own unique tricks with their own classes instead they use the average ones.

Mage is only OP in crossing though, unless he's fast and high amp

I remember long ago before swamps came out we used to do 5x5 with Elves, there was this Mage named Meggido with lv5 teleport, shatter and fireball, he nuked the shit out of us if he wasn't dead.

Druid and Ranger pretty much explains themselves.

Melee vs Range is a different story.

What about my Rogue, I lose against new Druids with full arena set and +1-7 staff

same thing goes for DK, Barb and every other melee out there, it's not only Elf classes...

Rangers, Druids and Mages are OP, no one has seen a high amped good one so they don't believe, some don't bother to dig deeper in their classes like I did with Rogue, so not many people have their own unique tricks with their own classes instead they use the average ones.

Mage is only OP in crossing though, unless he's fast and high amp

I remember long ago before swamps came out we used to do 5x5 with Elves, there was this Mage named Meggido with lv5 teleport, shatter and fireball, he nuked the shit out of us if he wasn't dead.

Druid and Ranger pretty much explains themselves

Im not talking about pvp im talking about wars and how mcs troll elfs caravan :P

Feels good killing lv12-13s, e? Come "raid" our caravans  :lol: dont shit yourself on the way.

;D ;D Don't get so angry like u did on the: http://www.4shared.com/video/jeKqBc_1/Rise_of_the_Elves_-_By_Gabraun.html

Just proving a same kind of point, its useless to say that "we were 3 mcs and hold off the road to Ginie, it took 3 pt to took as down" u know u cant last 3 pts of 20lvls for a second.

Don't be so angry when u should know when I'm being a little sarcastic  ;D ;D

Lucky moments?

So you're saying we are lucky all the time because it takes elfnoobs 3 parties to take us down in 15mins+?

MC towns are barely even populated compared to Elf towns, and you call me ignorant?....  :facepalm:

Lucky "all the time"? Who said ur doing it all the time? Show me that ur awake and not asleep, I'm not being realistic here to debate on how easy it is to kill mc/elf, spot some sarcasm here, come on.

Don't be like some MC responded to this: http://www.4shared.com/video/jeKqBc_1/Rise_of_the_Elves_-_By_Gabraun.html

Just proving a same kind of point, its useless to say that "we were 3 mcs and hold off the road to Ginie, it took 3 pt to took as down" u know u cant last 3 pts of 20lvls for a second.

Lucky moments?

THE POINT was, if u did not already get it, its useless to brag about ur accomplishments as a MC in killing elves in a topic "Shut up mcs".

Ur gonna get haters am I right elves? :blush: am I right?  :friends:

Still not spot the sarcasm thats pissing u off ?  :tease: No? I'm full of it  :diablo: ;D

u know u cant last 3 pts of 20lvls for a second.

I could last more than a minute in crossing, no one could last more than a minute without crossing unless they were running from the 3 parties.

But Me, Tocino and Spanish can definitely make that 3 party into nothing.

THE POINT was, if u did not already get it, its useless to brag about ur accomplishments as a MC in killing elves in a topic "Shut up mcs".

Ur gonna get haters am I right elves? :blush: am I right?  :friends:

Still not spot the sarcasm thats pissing u off ?  :tease: No? I'm full of it  :diablo: ;D

Already got many haters, more would just give more shit to kill when I'm bored.

Can you point out this sarcasm? Because I wasn't joking when I said me, Sulla and Spanish could take out 2 or more parties, we've done it before swamps came, we've done after swamps came and we still do it.

No one's here to brag, just stating facts and making people know the real shit, because 100 MCs vs 20 Elves never happened and if it did MC would definitely win with such population, and don't add Gabraunth to this, he's one of the top Elves I've seen a good warleader too hopefully people would listen to him during wars, Elves usually fight without tactics I've seen 3-4 parties of Elves trying to get into MC caravans, what happened? They split up into 1 party in random areas and ended up dying before stepping into caravans.

I could last more than a minute in crossing, no one could last more than a minute without crossing unless they were running from the 3 parties.

But Me, Tocino and Spanish can definitely make that 3 party into nothing.

Already got many haters, more would just give more shit to kill when I'm bored.

Can you point out this sarcasm? Because I wasn't joking when I said me, Sulla and Spanish could take out 2 or more parties, we've done it before swamps came, we've done after swamps came and we still do it.

No one's here to brag, just stating facts and making people know the real shit, because 100 MCs vs 20 Elves never happened and if it did MC would definitely win with such population, and don't add Gabraunth to this, he's one of the top Elves I've seen a good warleader too hopefully people would listen to him during wars, Elves usually fight without tactics I've seen 3-4 parties of Elves trying to get into MC caravans, what happened? They split up into 1 party in random areas and ended up dying before stepping into caravans.

That's the spirit  ;) I wouldn't make a statement 100 MCs vs 20 Elves even if it would be sarcastic  :fool: The sarcastic part was us raiding a MC town when u know u can do it if u have no real opponent. Just as u did on blocking the road to Ginie I assume. Why not add Gabraunth? I know he is a good fellow and I assume u r too, I dont care for ur haters either  ;D And yes, I actually  do believe u when u say u can take out 2 parties, and thats not BS or sarcasm. U just take this all too seriously dont u  :drinks:

BTW I didn't want to add Gabraunth into this, it just happens to be his video.

"No one's here to brag, just stating facts and making people know the real shit"

If u don't mind I wanna use that as a quote  ;D

Well we got in the wrong track I guess

This is a MC vs Elf topic after all, I thought you was gonna start calling us noobs etc just like the OP ( original poster/person who made thread) did and rage xd

We had a few strong enemies but I'll admit 30% of them was lv14-16s but yeah, there's always around 5 low lvls in each team of the faction so can't argue with that.  :pardon:

Anyways, sorry if you thought I was being offensive and serious, it's my common way of replying to the enemy on the other side.

Well we got in the wrong track I guess

This is a MC vs Elf topic after all, I thought you was gonna start calling us noobs etc just like the OP ( original poster/person who made thread) did and rage xd

We had a few strong enemies but I'll admit 30% of them was lv14-16s but yeah, there's always around 5 low lvls in each team of the faction so can't argue with that.  :pardon:

Anyways, sorry if you thought I was being offensive and serious, it's my common way of replying to the enemy on the other side.

None taken  :) I know ur a good player  8) Let's have many good battles and wars between MC & Elf in the future  :drinks:

;D ;D Don't get so angry like u did on the: http://www.4shared.com/video/jeKqBc_1/Rise_of_the_Elves_-_By_Gabraun.html

:)

Lol. Everyone knows how fairly elves play. :rofl: hitting and crossing the line. Again hitting and crossing the line! If u guys think u r "hero,warrior ,gladiator", then face mcs like "hero,warrior ,gladiator".  :tease: :tease: Don't use hit and run technique.. :rofl:

:shok: its how shaman .warlock and rogues play...not the elfs!!! look better  :facepalm:

:shok: its how shaman .warlock and rogues play...not the elfs!!! look better  :facepalm:

Lie, elves do it as well and can kill people outnumbered with mage, druid, ranger, paladin easy. And you are 1 of the best elfs doing it even playing BD, so dont complain.