Shut up mcs

XHEROX

Asking war like a hero,but u doing regularly cheap tricks at pvp cave like mot..r f**kers.first be learn how to pvp with elf.dont play jokes like who dare to war with our clan kaizen &mc.first do learn ur members pvp like one to one.u pus*ies doing pvp like 5mcs vs 1elf everytime.dont hesitate how we strong.make u strong first and learn how to behave in pvp cave.also ur pus*y mcs pvp like this,14-18 level mcs vs 10lev elf.see how disgusting u are.also 19-20level mcs vs 11-14 level elf.i conclude that,r u asking war like this 200mcs vs 50elfs?dont play jokes.bye. :pleasantry: :lol:

The problem Is Not What You say , But The way You do it.

It changes everything,and even when you are angry,insults arent the solution.

Also remember that we arent all the same.

Non fare di tutta l'erba un fascio :D

I dont care.

I dont care.

I had No doubts about it.

But if you,the interested one are the first that doesnt care in make others understand what the problem is ,I hope you know that nobody will ever care too about what you write.

Good luck dude,with ur attitude u r not gonna go far.

I had No doubts about it.

But if you,the interested one are the first that doesnt care in make others understand what the problem is ,I hope you know that nobody will ever care too about what you write.

Good luck dude,with ur attitude u r not gonna go far.

I mean "i dont care" abt XHEROX post that he write :facepalm:

today u can see,so many mcs came to western caravan ,but we gangbanged them.first battle:60+mcs vs 20elf, elf won.2nd)100+mcs at eastern caravan vs 25 elf,elf won,we killed 300+mcs during 40minutes in their land.3)they are 200+with rich idiot pot guys vs 40elf,we lose after awful battle.but war still going.conclusion is,a hero,warrior ,gladiator thought like us ,a rogue,idiot,mad guys behaves like u.if u gud then pvp one person,then other.but dont take 5 persons vs 1elf.bye.sry.i retrieved back my post,dont care. 8) 8)

Lol. Everyone knows how fairly elves play. :rofl: hitting and crossing the line. Again hitting and crossing the line! If u guys think u r "hero,warrior ,gladiator", then face mcs like "hero,warrior ,gladiator".  :tease: :tease: Don't use hit and run technique.. :rofl:

I mean "i dont care" abt XHEROX post that he write :facepalm:

My epic fault bro.

I'm so sorry , I was pretty sleepy and read wrong your nickname , i read XHEROX not XEMPTYX , i didnt payed attention.

Pardon!  :pardon:

today u can see,so many mcs came to western caravan ,but we gangbanged them.first battle:60+mcs vs 20elf, elf won.2nd)100+mcs at eastern caravan vs 25 elf,elf won,we killed 300+mcs during 40minutes in their land.3)they are 200+with rich idiot pot guys vs 40elf,we lose after awful battle.but war still going.conclusion is,a hero,warrior ,gladiator thought like us ,a rogue,idiot,mad guys behaves like u.if u gud then pvp one person,then other.but dont take 5 persons vs 1elf.bye.sry.i retrieved back my post,dont care. 8) 8)

If you can't take the hits, retalliate or move to Amber. Cussing on forums isnt an answer and accomplishes nothing but annoying the mc that actually dont gank elfs.

My epic fault bro.

I'm so sorry , I was pretty sleepy and read wrong your nickname , i read XHEROX not XEMPTYX , i didnt payed attention.

I noticed that sorry for not saying :(

My epic fault bro.

np  :search:

I think everyone here understands your frustration and the point you are making but , how your going about it is childish. No need to talk like that on the forum or in the game. Find a way to not use bad words but still show your angry and frustrated.

I think everyone here understands your frustration and the point you are making but , how your going about it is childish. No need to talk like that on the forum or in the game. Find a way to not use bad words but still show your angry and frustrated.

gabrunth,chidish advicing are easy.go pvp cave,that mc noobs gangbang u as 5mcs vs u.that is their pvp style.also am not fustrating like u to post videos,am doing for best.i know,not al mcs noobs but in pvp cave,they encouraging noob mcs to occupy pvp cave.dont suggest like child,u doing only arena and off,no pvp.once go,u can understand.dont fustrate about this.ok :tease: :wacko: :wacko:

gabrunth,chidish advicing are easy.go pvp cave,that mc noobs gangbang u as 5mcs vs u.that is their pvp style.also am not fustrating like u to post videos,am doing for best.i know,not al mcs noobs but in pvp cave,they encouraging noob mcs to occupy pvp cave.dont suggest like child,u doing only arena and off,no pvp.once go,u can understand.dont fustrate about this.ok :tease: :wacko: :wacko:

I'm guessing you didn't understand what I said in my first post. Because your response is unrelated to what I said.

Being frustrated is completely ok, but the way you choose to show it isn't ok. Find another way buddy.

Many mcs inside the pvp do not accept how the elves are being ganged. If you have ever been inside the cave as a mc and heard the things they say you wouldn't have started this topic. Lots of regulars insult the gangers and tell them to stop. Also i know a few mcs, when they see elves being ganked, they use their elves to help kill them.

Plus before MCs started owning PvP cave, Elves used to rule it but pro players fought back making it balanced in the end.

Now I dunno where all these Elf campers went, probably still camping hydra from last month  :wacko: , and not only them but the old Elves who used to do PvPs went too.

So don't need to think MCs are the noobs for ganking cause Elves started the ganking, I been in PvP cave before it was PvP cave

me and Zethu was the ones who got shit running there from doing PvPs 24/7, eventually people came to fight us then mostly every bored player started coming in too, so don't dare spill bullshit at me about MCs being the only gankers.

Might also wanna add those noobs who played Ranger when Ranger was the only OP class and now have switched to Warlocks/Shamans  :lol:

Lol. Everyone knows how fairly elves play. :rofl: hitting and crossing the line. Again hitting and crossing the line! If u guys think u r "hero,warrior ,gladiator", then face mcs like "hero,warrior ,gladiator".  :tease: :tease: Don't use hit and run technique.. :rofl:

u speek of crossing?????mc are running in mobs or at croos they use earthquake and runn dont u speek aboutfair play :lol: u guys really sucks ;) butt not all mc they are some good players 

Plus before MCs started owning PvP cave, Elves used to rule it but pro players fought back making it balanced in the end.

Now I dunno where all these Elf campers went, probably still camping hydra from last month  :wacko: , and not only them but the old Elves who used to do PvPs went too.

So don't need to think MCs are the noobs for ganking cause Elves started the ganking, I been in PvP cave before it was PvP cave

me and Zethu was the ones who got shit running there from doing PvPs 24/7, eventually people came to fight us then mostly every bored player started coming in too, so don't dare spill bullshit at me about MCs being the only gankers.

Might also wanna add those noobs who played Ranger when Ranger was the only OP class and now have switched to Warlocks/Shamans  :lol:

you are right elfs do that butt u have to admit that now u cant pvp there i was playng whit my frend immitza whit no wpn and a lvl 20 dk kill me :wacko: 2 times i go there to pvp butt u cant always someone will disturb so my opinion is that is a waste of time to go now in pvp cave better i stay in hidra and return the favor is not nice butt what u can do about that :cray: bouth side are to bleame

If some Sentinels are scared of Legion, pro tip: Hide. That's it. Pretty easy. And about pvp: Hit with ranged attack - cross, all the time so don't cry how Legioniers have no idea how to fight

If some Sentinels are scared of Legion, pro tip: Hide. That's it. Pretty easy. And about pvp: Hit with ranged attack - cross, all the time so don't cry how Legioniers have no idea how to fight

noob rogue,shut up.

you are right elfs do that butt u have to admit that now u cant pvp there i was playng whit my frend immitza whit no wpn and a lvl 20 dk kill me :wacko: 2 times i go there to pvp butt u cant always someone will disturb so my opinion is that is a waste of time to go now in pvp cave better i stay in hidra and return the favor is not nice butt what u can do about that :cray: bouth side are to bleame

:good: :good:

I do not get ganged i only get killed after a pvp for egzample i pvpd mercuriall and won ;) and i had like 400 hp left and this noob lvl 14 rouge used stealth and killed me with 3 hits

Many mcs inside the pvp do not accept how the elves are being ganged. If you have ever been inside the cave as a mc and heard the things they say you wouldn't have started this topic. Lots of regulars insult the gangers and tell them to stop. Also i know a few mcs, when they see elves being ganked, they use their elves to help kill them.

omg ,dont mess up with mcs.am not said mcs doing wrong.also i dont hesitate.mater is,u r rite but that hapened in ur bc time.now no more.only their thought is mad ganking,if u won pvp and ur health is low then u wil gankbangd quickely.first go pvp cave and reply.dont lose ur character for messing up with mc.i hav nt problem with them,al juniors and even pro membs also told regurarly in trate chat"many moth*r fu*ker mcs disturbance in pvp cave".first go pvp cave and reply.they do 5mc vs u.

I do not get ganged i only get killed after a pvp for egzample i pvpd mercuriall and won ;) and i had like 400 hp left and this noob lvl 14 rouge used stealth and killed me with 3 hits

funny dark.plz u dont make me laugh.even lev 6 warlock enough to kill u without attack,only their stun enough to kil u when ur hp 400.know one thing pvp means player to player.not player next to player.if u want to pvp with any guy dont attack too much at begining,first give a symbol like atract/one hit,then he wil atack if he intrested after his health ful.ok.i know u r a rogue mc.he gud.but dont make me laugh again.

I think he did understand your feeling because i saw some video of him going pvp cave and getting ganked by some noobs, but actually i can say 90% of MC gankers and disturbing at pvp cave without respect everyone are main elfs using 2nd accounts, most of them warlock/rogues :facepalm: 

u speek of crossing?????mc are running in mobs or at croos they use earthquake and runn dont u speek aboutfair play :lol: u guys really sucks ;) butt not all mc they are some good players

Who suck crying its you dude. Its fair amplify sistem? Dont cry just becasue you cant use something like others.

Not only mcs can cross, i can kill outnumbered with my ranger there, neromage i saw him kill warlocks 2 v 1, karsa is BD and go alone killing people like that very good, druids are probably best cross class actually, i saw qingaide druid take down alone 2 party of mcs at a.a and they had warlocks, necros , shamans, rogues and their DK was spamming pots :blush:

hey dude i thing u dont have ur glasses at u or u dont know u read dude ;) and at crosing u are the best i see u many times doing that so 8) and im not cryng all i try to say is that elfs do that mc do that next time read beforu u comment ur mc frend is cryng not me ;) and whit my ranger i kill a lots off lvl20 mc bcoz i have bless iff i want mc skill i play mc not elf  and like i say at running crosing u know u are  ;) good

omg ,dont mess up with mcs.am not said mcs doing wrong.also i dont hesitate.mater is,u r rite but that hapened in ur bc time.now no more.only their thought is mad ganking,if u won pvp and ur health is low then u wil gankbangd quickely.first go pvp cave and reply.dont lose ur character for messing up with mc.i hav nt problem with them,al juniors and even pro membs also told regurarly in trate chat"many moth*r fu*ker mcs disturbance in pvp cave".first go pvp cave and reply.they do 5mc vs u.

Forgive me, but i couldn't understand what you were trying to say... read it 5 times and still don't get it

Could someone pls explain xD

Forgive me, but i couldn't understand what you were trying to say... read it 5 times and still don't get it

Could someone pls explain xD

kid.go school regurarly.not stay in hydra always.i forgiv u.np.but dont said i cant understand again.go school.dont stop study. :wacko: :yahoo:

I do go to school, its just i couldn't get what you were trying to say because the english was quite bad. So don't try to tell me that  i need to go to school, when your sentences aren't even in proper english. Another thing you might want to know, my mother is an english teacher and has taught at a prestigious school in my country. I went to that school. Also, that school has one of the highest english and literature standards.

kid.go school regurarly.not stay in hydra always.i forgiv u.np.but dont said i cant understand again.go school.dont stop study. :wacko: :yahoo:

Look, i get that english isn't your first langauge, but don't tell people to go to school when they can't comprehend what you are trying to say.

I do go to school, its just i couldn't get what you were trying to say because the english was quite bad. So don't try to tell me that  i need to go to school, when your sentences aren't even in proper english. Another thing you might want to know, my mother is an english teacher and has taught at a prestigious school in my country. I went to that school. Also, that school has one of the highest english and literature standards. Look, i get that english isn't your first langauge, but don't tell people to go to school when they can't comprehend what you are trying to say.

oh this kid only understood 2nd post?not first post?may be,she might thought that she insulted in first post.dont cry about  you came from good surroundings.all people have their well backgrounds.ok kid listen this short keywords that exist only in game and forum,they are omg=oh my god,np=no problem,u=you,r=are.also u may not understand this also,mess=confusion ,a state of disorder,unpleasant sight.i think u wount cry againg on seeing whole these.if u cry again,no one teach u.go school regurarly.learn more.ok.have a nice day. :crazy: :rofl:

oh this kid only understood 2nd post?not first post?may be,she might thought that she insulted in first post.dont cry about  you came from good surroundings.all people have their well backgrounds.ok kid listen this short keywords that exist only in game and forum,they are omg=oh my god,np=no problem,u=you,r=are.also u may not understand this also,mess=confusion ,a state of disorder,unpleasant sight.i think u wount cry againg on seeing whole these.if u cry again,no one teach u.go school regurarly.learn more.ok.have a nice day. :crazy: :rofl:

Take a look at what you've written, there's so many spelling,grammar etc mistakes. How could you expect someone to understand that? Don't tell people to go to school when you need to do so as well. :facepalm:  :facepalm:

I think I've said enough on this, so lets just get back to the matter at hand

Take a look at what you've written, there's so many spelling,grammar etc mistakes. How could you expect someone to understand that? Don't tell people to go to school when you need to do so as well. :facepalm: :facepalm:

I think I've said enough on this, so lets just get back to the matter at hand

kid dont cry.i know you understood all posts.but u crying for mcs help becoz u just moved to mc side,(also playing as elf  sometimes).ok dont cry,dont turn matter again.go pvp cave first.and reply :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

100 MCs lol

if we had 100 MCs we would own Elf caravans, 1 party of MC already takes out 3 of Elf's

3 party? then they are lvl 4-5?...Don't think so,Mr.Sange.. :give_rose:

3 party? then they are lvl 4-5?...Don't think so,Mr.Sange.. :give_rose:

Guess Sulla, Spanish and I should take another visit to Elf caravans?  :lol:

Just now it took nearly 3 parties to kill me and Spanish from blocking the boat to Genie

80% of elfs are now myara`s.

You inlove bro, Shy's 2nd problem to be worried about.

Looks like you're not the only paranoid one