That's what you get

Nutritious

I don't post much, but had something pretty funny happen in Kotoravva today, so I had to share.

I was on my lvl 19 shaman (Tarah), doing Captives quest.  I'd gotten a couple, then logged out.  This is the captive zone with the passive mobs, but has 1 aggressive hunter mob near each of the captives.  I logged back in the top center area with the portal back to kotor inside the wall.  I immediately see a lvl 20 paladin (named Ragemenyak or something like that) outside the wall, standing at the top left of the zone.

So, he's got a shield and what looked like a +1 amped mace.  I could kill him pretty easily (full lvl 18 vstorm, lvl 17 staff all +5 - +6), but I figure he's minding his own business getting his own captive, and I'm just waiting for mine, so no big deal.  He heals himself a couple times, then grabs his captive when it pops up.  Then suddenly, he pulls out a high amped labrys of sudden doom and two things occur to me:

1. He just had the mace out to boost his healing

2. He's about to try and kill me

Now, I could run in the portal, but I had one captive left and I don't think I've ever run away from a paladin.  So he charges around the wall and I put up heal, attack him and hit him with blind.  This sends him off to the right, buying me a second.  I hit him with another shot, skill shot, then my blind wears off and he starts coming back.  JUST before he reaches me, I hit him with quake.  This causes him to miss his stun, but now I'm trapped in the corner and he probably has 1/2 - 2/3rds health left.

I decided to run past, knowing I'd take a volley of hits.  He crits me at least with one of the shots (still stuck with quake), which took me to around 1/4-1/3 HP (ty violent storm for no hit points, but I wasn't expecting to be THIS low).  So, I try to get some distance to heal a bit more by running to the top left, where he originally was.  He charges again at me and I hit him and cast blind again.  THIS TIME it sends him directly downward, right when the hunter mob was coming up.  While I go to the lop left, he triggers the mobs and gets killed.  I grab the last captive and leave.

I was being nice and leaving you alone, but you came and attacked anyway.  That's what you get :P

thats wt alwayz happen with me i lev them bt they try 2 kill me n i just stun them n run cuz i wnt them 2 feel m nt atking them n i wnt 2 stop fighting bt no answer !!!!!! theyre brains is nt working about that player is just stunning them 2 make u feel he dnt wnt 2 fight bt like i said no brains in ghost towns

thats wt alwayz happen with me i lev them bt they try 2 kill me n i just stun them n run cuz i wnt them 2 feel m nt atking them n i wnt 2 stop fighting bt no answer !!!!!! theyre brains is nt working about that player is just stunning them 2 make u feel he dnt wnt 2 fight bt like i said no brains in ghost towns

xmk #1 hyper skilled bd lvl 11