I drop an idea

umad?

Lets see.

I really loved Pvp cave but i start noticing that is impossible have pvp there. So i dont go too much now.

In other hand i started doing swamps a few days ago and i noticed there is a big place to make new Pvp area. There is a map with a guy called Vitold or something like that.  No mobs. Same facilities to go for elves and mcs. And who know, maybe less gankers. Maybe not low lvls disturbing.

I dont know guys i think is a great place to meet someone to pvp. I also think it would be good to find one more place, so we can go pvp cave, or pvp swamp map (vitold), or the third or fourth place. Im sure is not gonna be ALWAYS disturbers in the three or four places designed to pvp.

If one fail you go another etc etc.

EU EMERALD PLAYERS, WHO SUPPORT MY IDEA?

Ill start inviting everyone to choose who of my chars fight with

Profundo lvl 10 dk

Wolveriene lvl 15 rogue

Dynamoo lvl 14 shaman

Oturo lvl 5  newbie Barb

Profunlock lvl 5 newbie lock

(for pvp elves)

or

Animaloide lvl 9 noob priest

Felipeii lvl 13 noob rangers

(for pvp mcs)

Well who want pvp one of my chars in VITOLD are in swamps?  Post here. :drinks:

spread the word so maybe we create new pvp place.

The idea is good but need some place easy to reach...in case of the person wants a rematch(unless all are riches and can revive ina  place)

The idea is good but need some place easy to reach...in case of the person wants a rematch(unless all are riches and can revive ina  place)

I understand if u dnt play so much. If dont i think no more than ten minutes to reach and meanwhile well.. You do swamps :D

I play a lot so i dnt care take that trip for a good revenge or another new challenge.

Revenge always come soon or later.

Don't think having a pvp spot at swamps is a good idea.

1. takes forever to even reach it

2. anyone could disturb because its norlant, people attack the other faction

3. who's to say people won't block and be trolls?

4. you can't back when you die

Your tottally right. Anyway its not necesary to meet just there. We can look for, lets say, 4 or 5 places, so if u want pvp one of that pvp place choosen by us is gonna be free of idiots.

Idk. Im really sick of pvp cave or looking for places without mobs or lot of ppl to fight.

Who know good places?

i read a comment where sànge suggest the spot on the top right of nadir. I think its a good area. Ghost village too, for pvp with appointment xD

A Suggestion topic of mine.

Many players like myself would love an official PVP area besides arena.

I would like to suggest that the ship in Nadir should take us to a new island dedicated to pvp our fellow players.

A place that is neutral and nobody can be attacked without a challenge. ( Requiring a "challenge or dual" button to be installed )

request.. where the person being challenged can choose either yes or no.

If the challenge is accepted, the two participants shall be able to turn hostile towards each other.

With this idea we could also PVP our own Factions

I would also like to add the idea of having test dummy's placed ( just like at new character starting points ), to show other players our power of attack as well as healing abilities.

An idea many players have come forward in and outside this topic that i have taken interest in, is about having challenges with "stakes/bets", be it gold or other items.

I Like the idea of this and could be easily be included with or after an official pvp area has been placed.

Go take a ship in harbor for 1gold.

Island of 9 areas(screens). Each screen has different layout for strategies. The Center screen(area between the other  has respawn statue, test dummies, repairer, and shop inside a little building.

Maybe even a Blue quest in that little building. 100 arena points for beating 20 people lv18+ ?

Also add Cross gates to move between screens. These gates can't be used in combat so people can't run or cross fight.

Or make 1 extra large area with the little building in the corner so people dont have to look around every screen. If it doesn't lag the devices or server.

There is one thing however I would like you to add to that and I would like it to.be called a Duel. IN a duel both players can wager any amount they want. Also while in the cave that you just described let Mc and elf be able to talk to each other.

pvp 1v1 in a survivor scenario.

basically keeps track of your consecutive wins, and you can earn a prize or an accomplishment for a certain number of consecutive wins

OR

let us battle 1v1 vs Gladiator NPCs. These NPCs should be "smart" and able to use mana and either have their own skill sets, or just skill sets already in play. And let us play survivor agaist them too, increasing their difficulties as they go.

My original post has been modified with idea's from the feedback that i have received in this topic including outside sources.

It should be almost time for that great pvp update.. dont you agree?  ::) 

The atmosphere has changed dramatically inside our current unofficial pvp cave. More unlearned players, jumpers, gankers and abusive behaviour (based upon the old players established code of conduct).

LINK: Official PVP area ( 1v1 )

Your support will be most welcome.

I would also like to add the idea of having test dummy's placed ( just like at new character starting points ), to show other players our power of attack as well as healing abilities.

An idea many players have come forward in and outside this topic that i have taken interest in, is about having challenges with "stakes/bets", be it gold or other items.

I Like the idea of this and could be easily be included with or after an official pvp area has been placed.

My original post has been modified with idea's from the feedback that i have received in this topic including outside sources.

The atmosphere has changed dramatically inside our current unofficial pvp cave. More unlearned players, jumpers, gankers and abusive behaviour (based upon the old players established code of conduct).

Its not that i support ur idea, more well im married to it!

I thought something like that sometines but really i dnt think our ideas cares to GMs thats why i didnt share it before, so what i were looking in this topic is, meanwhile they decide or not make a decent pvp area with exclusive rules (i guess never), we can fight another places.

LOL COULD YOU GUYS IMAGINE WARS BEETWEEN CLANS? (the same a 1x1 pvp but guild vs guild)

Well, meanwhile that happen or do not, we should do something!

If this or any other topic about pvp places gets bigger, we can really spread the word ingame.

-loses pvp

-spends 5 hrs trying to get back

-Finnaly u reach the place.

-You see 4 mcs killing ur pvp.

:D LOL totally right

:blush: How about seperate low lv with big lv like on last christmas update......

Seperate cave into 2 caves

1 cave for lv 1-14 the other cave is for lv 15-20......and make it bigger.....

So there are no big lv kill low lv.....and There are no low lv interrupt and ganking......

SO HOW IS THAT SOUND??????

Or just stuck in the cave whereas Elf cry for help coz MC is ganking lol ;D

:blush: How about seperate low lv with big lv like on last christmas update......

Seperate cave into 2 caves

1 cave for lv 1-14 the other cave is for lv 15-20......and make it bigger.....

So there are no big lv kill low lv.....and There are no low lv interrupt and ganking......

SO HOW IS THAT SOUND??????

Or just stuck in the cave whereas Elf cry for help coz MC is ganking lol ;D

The whole christmas pvp traven thing was useless, because of the quest everyone just ganked one another and sometimes the low lvls don't even understand the rules of pvp.

Another thing, ganging doesn't depend on your level. Even if you do have separate caves for the different levels, there will still be ganking. Only difference is that a higher level can't kill the lower lvls because they think they are "noobs".

Also, what if a lower level wanted to challenge a higher level? the 2 cave thing would prevent that from happening.

finally someone whit a good idea :good: this is the best idea i read in all this forum

• 2 weeks later...

more simply if developers add a new mini  island for do pvps and clan wars , or just add a neutral zone on pvp cave and who wanna pvp anyone just select the player and choose " duel "

in ws beta version, u can attack altaugh same faction. but everything change now :sorry: . :'(