how much do you go random?

Bloodylipa

Question

In arena, how often do you go random? I've just concluded I play approximately 91.7% of all my fights with random request. Thumbs up for you.guys who can stand up and fight undepending of partners class, level or amp :drinks:

36 answers to this question

I go random about 99% of the times. Win about 50% of the time because I'm noob :lol:

P.s. never go to arena when hassn is on, its just him and a healer with high amps. Arenas not fun when he's on :bad: :facepalm:

After a toon has his arena gears i will only go with those i know. 1% random.

I Believe in partners and getting to know them. Only skills in going random is your ability to adapt while testing your luck of the hand.

100% random,I do not have a party for the arena,in my

experience there is little unfair doing random arena because

when my lvl 15 i have to deal with lvl 17 or lvl 18.we know

they've got a very big difference in equipment.my win ratio only 35-45% and because im in fb/choosen side so my win ratio can dropped to 25-35%.im admit that fb/choosen are weak in arenas

I go random 90% of the time. I think you become more experienced at playing with all kinds of players, play styles, situations and so on. I think you develope way more tactics per couple of seconds in a changing evironment. For me, always playing with the same partners can stun your growth.

I go random 90% of the time. I think you become more experienced at playing with all kinds of players, play styles, situations and so on. I think you develope way more tactics per couple of seconds in a changing evironment. For me, always playing with the same partners can stun your growth.

well spoken, agree 100%

the only time im not random partner is when im offered free arena tickets to party with them  :diablo: i honestly prefer random since you learn more in the long run

With some chars i go 90% random. Then the win ratio varies between 10-90%.

With other chars 90-100% in party. That's noob, i know :P. But for gathering arena points its good, as i know my partner very good and the win ratio is high.

99% with partner (95% with shaman).

90% win rate.

U can call me "Noob" coz i doing arenas only with good players, but i dont like watching my nick painted in red colour ;p

And best way to learn tactic is going solo to kill some nubears on their land.

I used to go random on my Warlock all the time long time ago til I got bored and only go arena if friend asks

had a 90-95% win rate, around 15 times AFK partners  :facepalm:  only lost with noob/afk partner or when against OP enemies like high amp Shamans/Rangers

don't really give a shit about ratings so I go random if I wanna go arena, rarely ask friends to go

if only I was into arena then my Lock would have a sexy win rate xd

99% with partner (95% with shaman).

90% win rate.

U can call me "Noob" coz i doing arenas only with good players, but i dont like watching my nick painted in red colour ;p

And best way to learn tactic is going solo to kill some nubears on their land.

the best way to learn to win in a team-fight is to go solo?  :crazy:

I have to be honest in arena 2v2 i dont trust random partners, specially if a 10+warlock and 10+ Shaman spam Arena, that why i trust these 5ppl (Nessah ,Bellato,icekiller,Oracles,Saffo ) ,

, its cause these ppl know my playstyle and i exactly know their style too

Respect to all player who winning randoms against high amp enemys :rofl:

Best way to find train ur brain in fast thinking is going solo ._. If u wanna train teamplay go with ur partner :P

your making no sense, your implying solo strategy is the same as team strategy

In normal terms,I go 100% random,but when i had to farm my arena staff,I had to go with parenters I know,believe me,not a lot can have high win ratio even when using a lvl12 un-amped staff In lvl19-20 arena even when they go with parenters they know well,Gabraunth I admit,it was a hell of an arenas with you and my lvl12 staff,I tell you for sure,most random ones don't use such a weapons :P,but still you managed to get us beating hassn and puttery even with my shit staff ^^

800% i go to random. :blush:

couple set ticket i use tp make pt arena, when i need to buy firts arena weapon, after that, randooooooooooooooommmmmm yeah  8) 8)

In arena, how often do you go random? I've just concluded I play approximately 91.7% of all my fights with random request. Thumbs up for you.guys who can stand up and fight undepending of partners class, level or amp :drinks:

Many of my friends dont do much arena because they already have full arena gear :P so most likely i go random

when i was not hacked my rate random was 50% i always go with friends if they on and can ,  on the " last rank arena "  3000 battles 2474 wins , most of loses  was on the first days when i was noob xD and around 200  helping people to get points  :facepalm:  btw now i do random 100%  because my friends dont want to go with me lvl 20 with +5 weapons xD only sulla and reezeeh got the eggs for go and we win always  except with sully  vs warlocks or shamans

or draw running around map xDDDDDDDDDDDD  now i have + - 90  loses of 300 

when i was not hacked my rate random was 50% i always go with friends if they on and can ,  on the " last rank arena "  3000 battles 2474 wins , most of loses  was on the first days when i was noob xD and around 200  helping people to get points  :facepalm:  btw now i do random 100%  because my friends dont want to go with me lvl 20 with +5 weapons xD only sulla and reezeeh got the eggs for go and we win always  except with sully  vs warlocks or shamans

or draw running around map xDDDDDDDDDDDD  now i have + - 90  loses of 300

that is wierd,all my equips +1,2 and my staff +4, still.... always get asked to go arena with.

Its all preference i suppose.

For those who prefer going random, congrats if you find it better suited to you. Many seem to go well at it.

Personally.. i hate random partners. No offence to them but i like running with people i know that have the same mind set. Nothing like a smooth running machine  :) .

But i do admit that i run random once in a while and have had some interesting matches.

when I make a party we who like 80% and when I spend tickets I make a party. But to make sure I don't waste the free tickets I quickly go random in small breaks I get in office times.

Making a balanced arena party doubles the chances of wins :good:

well i go 90%(mayby much more) random fights ,only for fun i burn 5 arena items coz dont like spend signs  :yahoo:

I think random is better why ?Many ppl call himself pro but they fight in 2 rich op chars so they hv high chance for win.Nothing magnificent qbout that,good player are ready for ll situations,sometimes i suck(sleep,missclick) sometimes my partner do the same,but sometimes u see mazing players not know to all server,not high amp but just mazing...

and one point nobody are high amp like u dont call him noob coz cant kill somone easy.On arena you are partner not leader!Partner,dont insult other dont call him noob coz ppl are trying his best.Mayby someday they laught at you,be gentle rise they fight spirit! :yahoo:

Coz on arena your partner are your best frend in that moment.

i dont need win so i go 100% random on both sides. and about not less than 50% winning percentage.  :facepalm: