Simple pvp advices (if u know more add them)

lallouss

For now i know these two which happens alot:

1. Never pvp a druid or a priest who has aura buff on him becuz hes either cheating by partying with a paladin or he doesnt know :)

2. Elf/chosen never party with a priest and pvp with someone if priest attacks 1target any target than ur pvp enemie will get hit too and thats cheating ;)

For now i know these two which happens alot:

1. Never pvp a druid or a priest who has aura buff on him becuz hes either cheating by partying with a paladin or he doesnt know :)

2. Elf/chosen never party with a priest and pvp with someone if priest attacks 1target any target than ur pvp enemie will get hit too and thats cheating ;)

yes true .i fight druid before with paladin aura and i lose  :lol:

Dont rush in against rogue. When the battle start move forward to the battle but when the rogue see u he will go into stealth mode.. At this time pull back with your teammate, keep moving and wait untill rogue stealth is gone then atk the rogue. This is not working if the rogue is smart and stop chasing u when stealth duration is about to end

Dont rush in against rogue. When the battle start move forward to the battle but when the rogue see u he will go into stealth mode.. At this time pull back with your teammate, keep moving and wait untill rogue stealth is gone then atk the rogue. This is not working if the rogue is smart and stop chasing u when stealth duration is about to end

if u talking in arena than.. Warlock,shamans,mages and paladins will have to rush because of the aoe stun/disable :)

Play with aoe casters especially with warlocks and paladins. They are a great asset in your  team. :)

Play also with healers. They will save from death if they will heal you  :lol:

if u talking in arena than.. Warlock,shamans,mages and paladins will have to rush because of the aoe stun/disable :)

Very true. Pala should rush and calculate (if I was a rouge when would I strike/gouge), and then at the right moment fetters.

Try to click/tap screen way ahead to see rouge before they activate stealth. This will help indicate time and place to drop fetters. I always do this, and sometimes I can see their direction right before they stealth.

And if you don't know, on chosen/elf side, paladin has the best chance at finding a stealth rouge.

Very true. Pala should rush and calculate (if I was a rouge when would I strike/gouge), and then at the right moment fetters.

Try to click/tap screen way ahead to see rouge before they activate stealth. This will help indicate time and place to drop fetters. I always do this, and sometimes I can see their direction right before they stealth.

And if you don't know, on chosen/elf side, paladin has the best chance at finding a stealth rouge.

its like ur inside my head  :wacko: but now i use the location list so i dont get surprised by an early stealth rogue  :crazy:

You are also right, even about pala.

*Only after pala's fetters fails should the team attemp to keep moving.

You are also right, even about pala.

*Only after pala's fetters fails should the team attemp to keep moving.

wht if i told u something freaky o.O :spiteful: something that will end life as we know it  :cray: :spiteful: 
My fetter never misses a rogue  :crazy:

;D This tecnique only work for lv 10....with lv 20 (5 lv stealth)...only trap,dark circle,Quake...blah blah can save U

Its ♥♥♥♥ing not fair

We need some kind of tactic against rouge. I mean, we're fighting something we can even see, and when we use these rouge catching skills, its a shot in the dark. If our stun skills fail, rouge has a high chance of winning. This sounds fair to me.

A message to my fellow druids. If your in the hot seat, your melee partner (pala/bd) has just been gouged by a stealth rouge, then you should always/immediately root the first rouge you see to prevent instant death. After that initial rooot, if your planning to run then you should run towards your melee partner, not in the other direction.

Lol if i say my enemy running i just stop, cancel stealth, stealth again and yes u can run all the map.

Ill get you.

Rogue words

Pvp pala/bd vs. barb.

Before the battle begins, barb (a smart barb) will stand at a certain range from you so that he can get the first stun (charge). So, after he signals do not immediately signal back, instead begin charging/walking toward him and signal on the way. If you immediately signal back after he signals he will charge. The goal is to signal back after you have cleared the charge range. Dont let barb get distance. Ill post a video link so that you may see what I mean.

Lol if i say my enemy running i just stop, cancel stealth, stealth again and yes u can run all the map.

Ill get you.

Rogue words

Yup but most rogue i have seen in arena is never stop . And if u stop moving in a random battle, ur random team mate probably will just keep moving forward the result is he being ganked by the other team and he going mad on u becoz u let him die alone :-)

Pala, how many times have you tried to heal just before the enemy hams/charges/threads you and its to late. Well it happens to me sometimes. Its important to heal during the fetters duration.

In pvp your first move sets should be aura for signal, fetters-purify-heal (during fetters the enemy will have already attacked you enough for heal to be effectve). If this sequence is followed correctly when fetters is done you will still have full life and the enemy will have obsorbed your purify and the astral damage. I know not every battle goes down like this but you should try to squeez as many heals into one pvp battle. Try to heal during fetters to avoid any stun interruptions. Pala doesnt have outrageous attack power like barb or dk, but pala has decent attack power and high survivability. It is possible to undo as much as 2000 damage in one pvp battle. Try for it.

This post is only for 1hand pala, and pur.5 , foj.5 , heal.5 is recommended.

Things to watch out for when pvp with rouge. 

Rouge may go stealth before that battle even begins. If you are a bd you may be out of  luck unless you ham immediately and stun him before he goes stealth. If you are pala and rouge goes stealth you should immediately fetters. You know what do after that.

If rouge signals for pvp but he is at a distance, be ready for the possibiliy of stealth. If rouge signals me from a ranged class distance I dont signal back. My decision. Choose your battles wisely.

Keep in mind. Most smart rouges will power attack right before gouge (i think). You can delay/stop this by stunning when you see the power attack (purple pop)  :good:

correct me if im wrong about any of this. thanks

Pvp pala/bd vs. barb.

Before the battle begins, barb (a smart barb) will stand at a certain range from you so that he can get the first stun (charge). So, after he signals do not immediately signal back, instead begin charging/walking toward him and signal on the way. If you immediately signal back after he signals he will charge. The goal is to signal back after you have cleared the charge range. Dont let barb get distance. Ill post a video link so that you may see what I mean.

Video link.

To the players in this video I mean no disrespect, this is pure pvp material only. The players in this video have killed me as many time as I have killed them. On both sides wins have been fair. I'm just not going to post a video of me dying. Again no disrespect to any players in this video. Thanks for your understanding.

IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED IN ANY WAY, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REMOVE THE VIDEO FROM THE FORUM.

The battles against hassn, I cleared his stun range and his stuns failed. This gave me the upper hand in the battle.

In the battles against rouges I find it most effective to immediately implement fetters---(purify>>heal within feters duration) for maximum heal skill usage. I only do this combo when against a hard opponent.

You got an obsession with paladins or am i seeing shit.

Best anti-stealth on Elfchosen is the Mage. 3 AoE skills. When rogue stealths try and warp exactly when he dissappears, if it fails, walk around and do shatters. If fail, sit like a dog there. Use chains only when they hit you after chains, and then kite.

Paladin only has 1 chance, FoJ, a fail and youre doomed.

Ontopic:

My pvp advice? Hm, id say a lot.

Ill sum it up in one phrase.

"Know your enemy and self."

Best anti-stealth on Elfchosen is the Mage. 3 AoE skills. When rogue stealths try and warp exactly when he dissappears, if it fails, walk around and do shatters. If fail, sit like a dog there. Use chains only when they hit you after chains, and then kite.

Paladin only has 1 chance, FoJ, a fail and youre doomed.

Ontopic:

My pvp advice? Hm, id say a lot.

Ill sum it up in one phrase.

"Know your enemy and self."

If palas foj fails pala is doomed? I agree because mage has way higher defence than paladin does.  :crazy:

No your not seeing shit. Best game I ever played, best class I ever played.  :yahoo:

If palas foj fails pala is doomed? I agree because mage has way higher defence than paladin does.  :crazy:

No your not seeing shit. Best game I ever played, best class I ever played.  :yahoo:

Then comes the Warlocks and Druids  :lol:

Most paladin players are confused about pala. Is pala a support class, can pala keep up in pvp, pala is a noob class. Pala is too down played by other classes. Many paladins have started to give up on pala (from what I have seen in eu-emerald). And I'm tired of it. So I'm speaking up. Same goes for mage. I know what people say/said about mage. But the truth is mage can be killer. I want to change these class stereotypes.

Cheers bro :drinks:

Please tell me what can happen when you fight an equally amped rogue who knows how to cycle stealth and gouge while triple hitting stealth on you, while you have no stun to keep the ♥♥♥♥♥ in place? Yeah, exactly.

Anyways, im same as you. They were saying mages suck, mages not good etc all that, yet my mage is my best char i had so far. Still loving it. All 1h paladins that existed on Emerald were weaker than bunnies on road, till you appeared. Your video really proves a paladin is a hard as hell to break up enemy. (though an equally amped rogue....(above sentence repeating)).

Please tell me what can happen when you fight an equally amped rogue who knows how to cycle stealth and gouge while triple hitting stealth on you, while you have no stun to keep the ♥♥♥♥♥ in place? Yeah, exactly.

Well, 2x +10 doom blades aren't enough, if the rouge knows how to use his skills right then he will have a fair chance at winning. Simple as that. If 2 players of the same amp and skills are battling then it comes down to skills/tactics. Who ever has the better tactics against the other will win more.

But keep in mind, every second the situation changes, new tactics become available that weren't 2 seconds ago. Response to a situation is also important (how long does it take your brain to weigh the options and execute). Then their is prediction based the current situation. Sometimes it's easy to predict what a rouge is going to to do.

Anyways, the wins are fair for the most part. If you want to know, ask sulla, or mercurial.I have pvp'ed with them many times. The wins are fair. In fact I think all classes with the -same amp and know how- have an equal chance at winning.

And about stun. pala has a stun that doesn't just keep the *****er in place. Its a rouge radar stun, that can find the ****ers too. But sometimes after they gouge me and go stealth, I will count , and right before his stealth runs out, he heads back to attack me, and just before he gets to me :bomb: yellow smoke. Its not rocket science. Sometimes rouge is helpless, the are too predictable.

for me its '' knowing ur own arena partner is winning 50% battle even b4 it begins''

Get a friend as partner  :lol: randoms make me cringe in terror.

@Gabra you dont get what i meant. Wont keep on, aint on my best now to explain.

If you're a druid/shaman, heal yourself first if you see your teammates taking the damage then heal him. You are normally the first thing people want to kill so heal yourself.

For necros/priest shield yourself then heal your teammate.

When you know your not going to make it, heal/shield your teammate cause that may be the thing that helps you win.

If you have a healing partner and you yourself are a healer and you're up against a druid/priest+ranger team, sometimes killing the ranger first is better than going for the healer.

plz do not just start ganking without knowing what happened. There is a lot of confusion now due to the new pvp area coz many guys kill questers around and then go stand there and keep disturbing now when that guy comes and attak the disturber guys think he attak without signal and gank him. Also this happens in pvp cave when one runs out  of the cave when he knows he loose and then stand as if he is just born in God's world and you know what happens next. Pvp is really an entertaining thing and please don't mess it up ganking. Keep the spirit of fair play and plz don't abuse the low levels. :good: