Cowards!

Legionn

I don't see how anyone can be proud to be an elf. Like I've already said elves have way to many players. And you guys always hide behund each other. And when you guys get beat you act like little girls .and call more help. Its a shame. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't see how anyone can be proud to be an elf. Like I've already said elves have way to many players. And you guys always hide behund each other. And when you guys get beat you act like little girls and call more help. Its a shame.

:shok: :shok: :shok: hahhaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't see how anyone can be proud to be an elf. Like I've already said elves have way to many players. And you guys always hide behund each other. And when you guys get beat you act like little girls and call more help. Its a shame.

:lol:  quite a shame  :lol:

Perfect example happened just now. Elves at gg got beat so instead of coming back and trying to steal kill what they do? Called for help and brought 20 more elfs. What a bunch of pansies. Can't fight ur own battles gotta call for help. We all know elfs afraid of an even fig :mega_shok:ht. Otherwise you wouldn't need to call for help. This is what all elf should do  :mega_shok: and while your at it shoot the elf next to you. Im starting to think elfs is for noob players only

:rofl: Its time u change ur signature :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Perfect example happened just now. Elves at gg got beat so instead of coming back and trying to steal kill what they do? Called for help and brought 20 more elfs. What a bunch of pansies. Can't fight ur own battles gotta call for help. We all know elfs afraid of an even fig :mega_shok:ht. Otherwise you wouldn't need to call for help. This is what all elf should do  :mega_shok: and while your at it shoot the elf next to you. Im starting to think elfs is for noob players only

:diablo: arena is an answer of thats .... no 1 vs 2,3,4

Lmao two days after the arena update there was a noob horde outside nadir and zero FB in the arena. 

FB on sapphire don't like even fights  :facepalm:

Lmao two days after the arena update there was a noob horde outside nadir and zero FB in the arena. 

They do fight. But not much. Because they think that farming is more important than having fun.

so ?whats problem ?? u strong ??

:tease: Yes we are

]]] link=topic=9623.msg107115#msg107115 date=1319824559]

woooo u can kill jelly alone ?  :blush: nice nice strong

Oh I see rainbows problem now. Maybe I shoulda posted that message here instead of on jaws thread about one party killing jelly? Sorry didn't realize I would set your hmmm what's that called oh yeah obsesive compulsive disorder off by posting in wrong thread. Geez your opinion matters. Once again give out a cheer while your here schoolgirl

Oh I see rainbows problem now. Maybe I shoulda posted that message here instead of on jaws thread about one party killing jelly? Sorry didn't realize I would set your hmmm what's that called oh yeah obsesive compulsive disorder off by posting in wrong thread. Geez your opinion matters. Once again give out a cheer while your here schoolgirl

so ? whats ur problem with rain ??/  :diablo:

I koww,u afraidd  ;D

orr,,didnt have brain for use a tactic kill jelly , :blush:

wew.. u strong too jaw the potter BD??? even 1 on 1 u still using pot..  :facepalm:

wew.. u strong too jaw the potter BD??? even 1 on 1 u still using pot..  :facepalm:

:drinks: u strong too lordguanz,but even using crossing ,and 2 vs me  :rofl:

i never use crossing when its come to a fair battle. i use crossing when it was a surprise attack n when my health point was not full. 2 vs u.. i dont think so.. they help me without me asking them to help.. so its not my fault..  :facepalm:

]]] link=topic=9623.msg113076#msg113076 date=1320428961]

:drinks: u strong too lordguanz,but even using crossing ,and 2 vs me  :rofl:

LOL he keeps on b****ing about crossing when in fact that tactic is FB tactic and is really much more suitable for their range classes and by acknowledging that it is a tactic means that it is a viable strategy, although a cheap one.

]]] link=topic=9623.msg114901#msg114901 date=1320475483]

:blush: really ??

oww my goss ...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i kneww,all mcs using crossing ,no for real war ,, :diablo:

Ehm2..... :blush: :blush:

oww my goss ...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i kneww,all mcs using crossing ,no for real war ,, :diablo:

Ehm2..... :blush: :blush:

oalaaaaa.... ice  :drinks: ,,not u ....i mean a newbie,u are old player,and old age too  ;D

Keep running your trap jaw. Ill find you one day. And ill come for your head. I've already told you im wolfraider and I have no fear of you. You name a place where your sissy friends wont jump in and ill duel you.

uuuu... JAW the stronger(potter) BD..  :yahoo: U are freely to say whatever u wanna say.. I got no problem

with that.. as long as u r happy with it..  :yahoo:

@Flamewolf. Maybe you can construct your sentences in a simpler way so he can understand. I won't answer any of his post anymore until he can post something constructive and readable.

definitely agree with ur statement..  :pleasantry:

@Flamewolf. Maybe you can construct your sentences in a simpler way so he can understand. I won't answer any of his post anymore until he can post something constructive and readable.

sure wolf,i will waiting thats .... :crazy:

im just a weak BD ,but even someone wanna fight ,,,, im ready ,and im happy to cut ur head :clapping:

tehe its great now. i was with a party. afro basics and a couple others who had elfs running and hiding. we had control of both gg and genie for atleast an hour. elfs didnt like that too much but i think it serves them right for all the times they kept gg and genie. its time we take control and rise up. MC POWA

• 1 year later...