Naval Battles

STRONTZION

Fighting on the Land everytime seems boring now.

How about exploring the Deep Oceans of the Arinar?

Getting involved into:

• Swimming in Water
  • Shipbuilding
  • Cargo Ships
  • Navy Ships
  • Naval Battles
  • Fulfilling Logistics Missions
  • Hunting Pirates
  • Exploring Resources
  • Inventing Weaponry

Can the Developers add these stuff into the Game?

Tell Me your opinions.

arinar-map.jpg

1200px-INS_Vikramaditya_(R33)_with_a_Sea_Harrier.thumb.jpg.e8cb792c753e4d2c605caaade660cd5d.jpg

Edit: I removed the statement stating about increasing the max level cap in game, as it would make up for a different post topic altogether.

Edited by STRONTZION

• 5 months later...

This a good idea, sadly people just let it die

Ships could be like mini-castles from T5

On 2/27/2020 at 9:05 AM, STRONTZION said:

And how about increasing the Max Level Cap to Level 40?

And in my opinion, this would be the maximum level.

On 2/27/2020 at 2:05 PM, STRONTZION said:

everything else, maybe someday but this will happen eventually

On 2/27/2020 at 1:05 PM, STRONTZION said:

if you want increase the level cap you will need to add content for that level othercase its just a bruh moment

but on lore level the addition of join of hybrid fights would be intersting, (maybe a new pvevp mode where the figthing ground is a enemy faction's native island? wich can be 15vs15 fight with players across the servers)

7 minutes ago, lore said:

wich can be 15vs15 fight with players across the servers

Anything that implies server-cross/merging is technically impossible to implement, unless you download the test server. 

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Anything that implies server-cross/merging is technically impossible to implement, unless you download the test server. 

thats the problem

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, No。Please don't raise your level to level 40. Please.At present, three Rangers in GVG activities can play more than 10 MC players. If the level is upgraded to level 40, the gap between MC and elf will be bigger and bigger. I don't want to see one Ranger killing 10 MC players and one BD killing 20 MC players in GVG activities.I just want to play with my PVE, please.Do you want all the MC players on the first map?It's terrible. I'm afraid I'll have nightmares at night.:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by emmmmmm

23 minutes ago, emmmmmm said:

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, No。Please don't raise your level to level 40. Please.At present, three Rangers in GVG activities can play more than 10 MC players. If the level is upgraded to level 40, the gap between MC and elf will be bigger and bigger. I don't want to see one Ranger killing 10 MC players and one BD killing 20 MC players in GVG activities.I just want to play with my PVE, please.Do you want all the MC players on the first map?It's terrible. I'm afraid I'll have nightmares at night.:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Yea, and warlocks/charmers/Dks/Barbs will have all of their skills maxed, assuming that nobody will get no new skills at all. 

57 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Yea, and warlocks/charmers/Dks/Barbs will have all of their skills maxed, assuming that nobody will get no new skills at all. 

Until lvl 40, we would have 5 more skill points. I think that, if the maximum level was 40, we should get 3 skill points (because it's the ultimate level), so we would have 6 skill points. 5 new skills at max level looks OP? (In my opinion, the next "new skill update" will be the last one, because it would be 10 skills for each class lol)

• 2 months later...
On 8/15/2020 at 11:56 AM, Cedrak said:

Up, it's a very nice idea, I agree with you, even because elves always win (in Emerald), so there's no fun for mc side, I never get to the war because of that, I know they'll win anyway.

If you are talking about EU-Emerald then know 1 thing, wars are always sold on legion side to give away for the sentinels to win.

31 minutes ago, STRONTZION said:

If you are talking about EU-Emerald then know 1 thing, wars are always sold on legion side to give away for the sentinels to win.

Is there a black market for wars between elves and sentinel? :yawn2:

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

Just for a single day a guild from sentinel side did not participate war due to many members offline/missing, and people thought the same guild "sold" the win.

If you people really think a single sentinel guild can arrange that kind of a deal, you really are insane.

Moreso, if such a deal CAN occur from a single guild, you have bigger issues to worry about than war, lol

11 hours ago, Nolan said:

I think it was influenced by the T5 pirates, I always knew they were not a good company :okay: