Starting again

AdrianZ

Hello all. I decided to write that post because I'm starting again posting on this forum. Those who meet me in game, knows that I'm not war type player. I hope i will meet here more friends that i already found on server. I'm MC (You are GREAT all of You) but i know some great guys on elf side too (like mtm, Slay, Dior, Striderman .... if i didn't wrote you here I'm sorry just forgot your nick ::) ). I will always try help them  :drinks:

Those who meet me in game, knows that I'm not war type player.

you're the type of player who killing weaker players doing quests  :crazy:  we very good know you  ;)  do not lie to people who you do not know  :diablo:

he`s not like that anymore, in party with me almost everyday now, before update was a noob barb couldnt really kill many people anyway, druids / rangers owned all then, now is diffrent.

oh well. Before update was different. Barbs was hunted by elves horde everywhere. It was hard to make even quest in quiet. Don't be surprised that they was pissed on elves. Some taking revenge now.

Weaker players? On quest? Ask mtm who I'm. You don't know me Siwers and even want to know.

we had peace before update. who hunted for MC / FB hit on the black list

check black list you'll see very few players disturbed game  :friends:

..back to you

I know you as a killer of weaker players, but I want to know you from the other side

(I think the other players too) you just do not give us that chance  :'(

Now u got chance. Like i said I'm starting again w/o polish section. Oh and i forgot about Vanhelsing who didn't attack me in game ever. Real pro guy  :friends:

@Luksxxt don't be mad at me. That incident on guards it was team orders. U attack Marcin he drag u out the group, thats why we attacked u. I don't have personal nothing to you.  :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

you're the type of player who killing weaker players doing quests  :crazy:  we very good know you  ;)  do not lie to people who you do not know  :diablo:

Fact!  ;D

oh Unge you just jealous that i have full ENDURANCE set... :dirol: . I think Siwers already change hes mind about me, last time we meet he didn't attack me.

Unge is Hell dangerous guy. Attacking fast like cobra, with big damage. Hes easy to kill only when afk for eating (most time of day) :lol: .

• 2 weeks later...

hi sinscale, since i play on mc side i know u as a nice and helpful person, it is fun to play with u

Nice to hear that dude. I think same way about you  :drinks: .

we had peace before update. who hunted for MC / FB hit on the black list

check black list you'll see very few players disturbed game  :friends:

..back to you

I know you as a killer of weaker players, but I want to know you from the other side

(I think the other players too) you just do not give us that chance  :'(

... and what you think now Siwers about me? You play some on MC side... there must be something, if all of You get MC. Inferius is my enemy and it doesn't change even if he start MC (he did btw). I don't care if you help him now or not but don't count on me. He did to me bad thing, i wont forget it. You should understand that.

Now you're a good friend of bloody PVP  :aggressive:

I went to the MC Because  FB is boring and not enough people play at the same time as me..

and now I will not get bored because elves still attacking us  ;D

lol. Hes defenitelly not saint one. Hes in my ignore list from begining till this time. I bet he didnt even know what to write just put spam like in other posts (making Smurf more work). I meet Arip one day when he 'talk' with sulla on red vipers. Many noobs i saw there to him. Later i didnt agree with Arip to help him with quest. He call me gay couple of times and hes in ignore till that moment.