[2020.03.02] Week of Bounty begins in Arinar! Greeting the spring with a bang!

Peony

koliz_new_1200x630.png

Friends!

Some like to hibernate through the winter and kind of forget about all the battles. But spring has already come to Arinar, which means that it’s time to leave the lair and go treasure hunting! Especially since this week you’ll get plenty of rewards, among which are unique manuals, rare costumes and many other nice surprises. 

So raise your weapons, warriors, and onward to new adventures!

• Demonologist and Beholder costumes are added to all heroic and mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with the Dungeon level and difficulty);
  • Enhanced Attack Speed rare non-class skill book was added to all mythic Dungeons and Sea Traimps’ Lair Dungeon of heroic difficulty level (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • x2 drop chance of all gear in all Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of all gear, skill books and costumes from mini bosses, bosses and raid bosses;
  • x2 drop chance of Great Kutulu, Nocturna, and Rottung Air costumes, Enhanced Critical Hit, Power of Spirit, and Power of Life skill books from treasuries for Invasion of Chaos, Music of Magic and Wild Hunt Guild events;
  • x2 drop chance of weapons from treasuries for Filth's Dungeons, Lords of the Depths, Grove of Black Elm, and Rusty Wastelands Guild events;
  • 2 times increased the amount of Pirate Doubloons when opening Pirate chests;
  • x2 drop chance of Absolute Strength and Might of the Depths non-class skill books from Pirate Chests;
  • x2 Guild Points for completing Dungeons;
  • 10 winners of the Guild Tournament (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement):
    places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for the victory in the guild tournament
    places 4-10: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Bronze chest

Event start: 02.03 12:00 CET
Event end: 09.03 11:00 CET

Good luck!
AIGRIND

this event is definitely scam, im not even getting 2x equip drops,  not even a single costume or book

meanwhile a player who just did 20 runs got a book. sounds fair??

so heres the logic?  more runs, Less chance.

95% of runs i only got common craft resources and some bs mana pots 

sounds fair for 100+ runs?

touchmaster_1583350733670.jpeg

1 hour ago, hentbank said:

this event is definitely scam, im not even getting 2x equip drops,  not even a single costume or book

It doesn't make sense whatsoever; why are you seeking for fairness in a system RNG based? 

1 hour ago, hentbank said:

it does, there not even a 1% chance of getting Rare/Legendary/Unique items. Plus its "2x" and theres still none

You haven't answered me though. Asking for fairness in these cases is like asking fairness on lotery. 

3 hours ago, hentbank said:

it does, there not even a 1% chance of getting Rare/Legendary/Unique items. Plus its "2x" and theres still none

Warspear Online was never fair so I only do dgs in Spring Event drop rate is kind of good.

On 3/4/2020 at 9:43 PM, hentbank said:

It same here 3 spams drop were 2 relics only, this event is mostly if you want to make gp for your guild, if you spam for drop better wait for 2x drop in chest event.

Dont waste your time otherwsie here cuz drop rate is joke better spend that time and money outside with friends

3 hours ago, coldravens said:

better spend that time and money outside with friends

This is the best advice I have seen in this forum

Games are made to provide fun, not depression:fuck_that:

On 3/6/2020 at 5:49 PM, Lashabi said:

This is the best advice I have seen in this forum

Warspear online has been going on for 10 years, most of my friendships didn't survive that long (sandly).

I agree that you can spend the time with friends over playing, but if we think purely about money and return of investment.. well.. :i_know_what_you_did_there:

12 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Warspear online has been going on for 10 years, most of my friendships didn't survive that long (sandly).

I agree that you can spend the time with friends over playing, but if we think purely about money and return of investment.. well.. :i_know_what_you_did_there:

So when can we expect the spring preview?

On 3/6/2020 at 9:44 AM, Higgings said:

You haven't answered me though. Asking for fairness in these cases is like asking fairness on lotery. 

Well to be fair, it would be nice to know the chances of getting these things so you could do simple maths n then take your usual luck into account, before spending tens of hours in the dgs.. Even though you're right and this very much is NOT the case, I feel confident in saying that nobody would be against such a patch. And then again, having done quite a few unpopular tweaks lately (or do correct me if Im wrong), devs could use some positive feedback from the players other than just people saying "yay, if we are lucky enough, we might get to see someone drop a demo through world chat!" 🙇‍♂️

🏒<- no idea where this came from nor can I delete it but hey, guess that's not the only thing broken around here am I right? (. _.) 

Edited by TheSoulless

1 minute ago, TheSoulless said:

🏒<- no idea where this came from nor can I delete it but hey, guess that's not the only thing broken around here am I right? (. _.) 

I can try to fix this out if you wish xd 

To the first part, I would not be against that either, tbh. But I just don't find that as extremely necessary, for now at least. 

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

I can try to fix this out if you wish xd 

To the first part, I would not be against that either, tbh. But I just don't find that as extremely necessary, for now at least. 

Well yeah but then again, when did they do something that was truly necessary? :d

Pretty sure you know what I mean by that... Half the updates bring no new mechanics or improvements whatsoever. So why not work on those since I bet we can all agree on the fact that they're not even nearly as good as they could be.. Some would say "should" but I like to think of it as something the devs have so far left out on purpose.... For whatever reason that might be.

Edited by TheSoulless

1 minute ago, TheSoulless said:

Well yeah but then again, when did they do something that was truly necessary? :d

I rate the relic update the best update we ever had so far. They made characters even more customizable which In a RPG game I believe it's truly necessary.

I understand your point though, but implementing the "show me how lucky I can be" won't sort this kind of problem either. 

6 hours ago, Akasha said:

Pick a friend or two and go collect some empty bottles.

You get a nice walk outta it, some pocket money and most likely have a decent time with your mates.. 3 things you won't get from dgs as far as my own experiences go, covering 90% of the spams and whatnot.. 🙇‍♂️ (oh n u get to save some turtles as well and who doesn't like turtles? 🐢)

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

I rate the relic update the best update we ever had so far. They made characters even more customizable which In a RPG game I believe it's truly necessary.

I understand your point though, but implementing the "show me how lucky I can be" won't sort this kind of problem either. 

Relic update was indeed pretty good even though it was quite a balance breaker if we ever had such thing.. In pvp and pve both. 

And yes sure it won't get you any more drops than what you would get now, but at least you could calculate your chances and base your opinion on being unlucky on known facts rather than just going like "ok this is bs, the whole event is a scam".. Giving out a number by aaying we have double the drop chances we had before is basically the same as saying that we have tripple or 10x the chances we would normally have, considering the fact that we don't know the original or regular more like, drop chances of certain items. Therefore it would mist likely reduce the complaints as well.. And isn't that also what everyone wants? 

• Holmes unpinned this topic
23 hours ago, TheSoulless said:

oh n u get to save some turtles as well and who doesn't like turtles? 🐢

I had a silver necklace with a baby turtle pendant when I was a little girl. yeah.. saving sea turtles is really appealing. I wish more people had the same mindset as yours.

:vp-sigh: