[2020.02.27] Great Battle for territories 28.02

Holmes

• Developer

WyNIDP-tc8M.jpg

Friends!

We are pleased to announce that on February 28 , in honor of the opening XLI season of the Arena, the traditional Great Battle for Territories will take place. Anyone who is ready to defend the honor of his union, we are waiting on the lands of Irselnort!

Schedule is here:

US-Sapphire - 20:00 PDT
EU-Emerald - 19:00 CET
SEA-Pearl - 17:00 CET
BR-Tourmaline - 01:00 CET (next day)
RU-Amber, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 17:00 CET

Rewards:

3 taken territories:
- increasing of resilience, physical and magical strength by 10%
- increasing of arena points gain by 10%
2 taken territories:
- increasing of max HP and energy by 10%
1 taken territory (or 2:2):
- increasing of HP and MP regeneration by 30%
Incentive prize (0:0; 0:1; 0:2; 0:3)
- increasing of physical and magical defense by 10%

All bonuses may be summarized, except for the incentive one.
Rewards will be active for 3 days.

Good luck in the battle!
AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic
21 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

And another 0:3

Please Game Moderators, look at the sugestions the players make. There is an ingame unbalance betwen MC and Elf side. Elfs are winning a lot of wars in all servers!! Doesnt this say something to you? image.png

14 hours ago, XreaperX said:

Please Game Moderators, look at the sugestions the players make. There is an ingame unbalance betwen MC and Elf side. Elfs are winning a lot of wars in all servers!! Doesnt this say something to you? image.png

Post it on Russian forum...they are active there

its not a thing a class balance, also the amount of players is a deal. most players during war is on the sentinel side

1 hour ago, lore said:

its not a thing a class balance, also the amount of players is a deal. most players during war is on the sentinel side

Because many legionnaires are traitorous

3 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Or they don't kinda care cause the war benefits only those who are in arena, currently.

I believe that a system with different rewards might help: legionaries were the ones who always ended as first the event war-alike on the Snow Boundaries, and the reward was +10% Dmg and a chest. 

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

I believe that a system with different rewards might help

what kind of rewards you'd like it to be? could you give me some examples? 😃

9 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

valid point, you can't change their core values, but I'm not sure that is the real reason 😂

58 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Changing the resilience to something else would be a nice start. Also would be cool to see more achievements for war. Dealing x amount of damage to flag and killing x amount of players while defending your own flag etc.

12 hours ago, Akasha said:

Oww well. I might like something like this: on the last flag, in case of victory, the ones who have participated to the war would be granted the following items:

•Chest of the Rulers: inside you might find:

-New Potions/Scrolls/Food which buff you with parameters like resilience or solidity or resistence or HPs - I should make my mind more clear about that tbh - these items would be received on a stack of 3 pieces under the "None" parameter.

- You may also find costumes... something like "Great Commander"; an item which basically tells everybody you were in this war and were one of those who managed to hit the flag. 

- Signs of Imperishability in a stack of 3 pieces

- Life Scrolls in a stack of 2 pieces

- Bars in a stack of 2 pieces 

•Buff for Selection: this will include Resilience (+10%), Resistence (+10%), Critical Hit Damage Augmentation (+10%) or Speed Movement (+20%)

All of the upmentioned things might appear as reward in our Email Folder; as for buffs, you'll have the chance to select which one you like the most as soon as the war ends. 

In order to receive these rewards all of the members must stay on a red area, which corresponds on the same location of the current flag and they must stay on that location (opponent or allied, doesn't matter) for at least 30 minutes - this will let people (even the afkers) to at least come to the flag location and to eventually defend, If they don't like to attack

The flag areas might be filled with NPC guards: a sort of mercenaries with different skills each other. The more flags your alliance conquers, the stronger they become. Their aim is to help with the defence of the location and might also add a sort of juicy taste for the fight - the better rewards, the harder the battle I suppose, huh? 

These are few of the examples that right now come to my mind, at least xd. 

4 hours ago, Akasha said:

valid point, you can't change their core values, but I'm not sure that is the real reason 😂

Legion is weak because Sithlords guild are traitors and blade dancers are overpowered. I can get killed by a lvl 10 blade dancer due to their stun lock, energy drain, and bleed skills. Atleast i can run from wardens

• Holmes unpinned this topic
9 hours ago, Higgings said:

Oww well. I might like something like this: on the last flag, in case of victory, the ones who have participated to the war would be granted the following items:

•Chest of the Rulers: inside you might find:

-New Potions/Scrolls/Food which buff you with parameters like resilience or solidity or resistence or HPs - I should make my mind more clear about that tbh - these items would be receive on a stack of 3 pieces under the "None" parameter.

- You may also find costumes... something like "Great Commander"; an item which basically tells everybody you were in this war and were one of those who managed to hit the flag*. 

- Signs of Imperishability in a stack of 3 pieces

- Life Scrolls in a stack of 2 pieces

- Bars in a stack of 2 pieces 

•Buff for Selection: this will include Resilience (+10%), Resistence (+10%), Critical Hit Damage Augmentation (+10%) or Speed Movement (+20%)

All of the upmentioned things might appear as reward in our Email Folder, as for buffs, you'll have the chance to select which one you like the most as soon as the war ends. 

In order to receive these rewards all of the members must stay on a red area, which corresponds on the same location of the current flag - this will let people (even the afkers) to at least come to the flag location and to eventually defend, If they don't like to attack

The flag areas might be filled with NPC guards: a sort of mercenaries with different skills each other. The more flags your alliance conquers, the stronger they become. Their aim is to help with the defence of the location and might also add a sort of juicy taste for the fight - better rewards, harder fight I suppose, huh? 

These are few of the examples that right now come to my mind, at least xd. 

it should be 1 chest for partecipate, one extra chest for flag destroyed, extra chests for be an top player (one for enemys killed and one for damage dealt to the banner) on thier side, in this way loosing war is just not a big deal if you did evrything, you cant be penalized because of your allies. yes there should be an stronger protection of the towns in way to make the pve players be more helpfull since if them attack the pvp them would get higher dmg and if one of them attacks em them would recive less dmg. there should be also some waves of npcs wich attacks the towns by thier own for make the players always up and ready. an good thing would be more than the 3 baners also an extra boss wich defeat would mark the win of the faction. it should be in the dinalt's/puma clan fortress. 

idea of the stats:

lv50, raidboss tier

2'000'000hp-5'000 energy

10'000hp regen-1'000 energy regen each 5 seconds

20k physical and magical deffence

2k physical and magical attack

100% skillcooldown

25% resilience

50% resistence

50% critical hit chance

150% critical damage

25% block

25% parry

60%dodge

20% lifesteal

skills:

legion - roar (5/5 level of developement, 10 extra maximun targets), faithfull connection (6/4 level of developement, 10 extra maximun affected players), chaos help (4/4 level of developement, 2,5x times more hp, apply on 10 legionares at the same time), call(4/4 level of developement, 5x hp, summon 10 at time), acid rain (4/4, use on three different places, and one more on itself, cast at same time with poisonshield), totem of weakness (4/4, place 4 around it self, 5 extra maximun targets), healing totem (4/4, place on 4 different places, one on itself), panic (4/4, apply 20 extra maximun targets), dark shield(4/4), poison shield(4/4 use on 10 legionaires and on itself, use at sametime with acids

sentinel - holy shield (4/4, apply on 10 sentinels, the total of the shield assorbition goes to the one applied on itself), punitive roots (4/4, placce on 4 different places, 15 maximun targets), secret link(4/4, apply on 10 sentinels), dragon eye(4/4, apply on itself and on 5 sentinels), guard's protection(4/4 apply on 15 sentinels on the area), summon water spirit (4/4, 2x hp, summon 10 at same time), blazing ground (4/4, place 4 at sametime, extra 10 maximun targets), fire aura (4/4, 10 extra maximun targets)

both are meaned to be fougth by massive waves of players (40 or more) but by also getting attacked by an such massive wave of defenders, also the duration of the war should be increased by 30mins just for it, i also calculated to be undefeated most of the times in meaning if it gets defeated even if the attackers use guild skills on it, probaly theres something wrong

2 hours ago, lore said:

there should be also some waves of npcs wich attacks the towns by thier own for make the players always up and ready

Ok this is awesome. I didn't think about the NPC's attacking the flag at all. This seems lit. 

2 hours ago, lore said:

an good thing would be more than the 3 baners also an extra boss wich defeat would mark the win of the faction. it should be in the dinalt's/puma clan fortress

Another lit thing I didn't think at all about. I like this. Just maybe I'd reduce the ammount of HPs/stats it has. 

Ideas are there. And a lot might be done for that. Actually, I've got a further idea: how about we introduce also a Mermen Reputation-Alike everytime people participate to wars? This reputation will be able to introduce the Irselnort Talents and also the ability to open a special market where you can trade this currency for items which might also be Signs of Imperishability. You might receive Reputation also through killing bosses on the Old/New lab (quests) and the vendor could be placed in nadir, a neutral zone. Not to count that new quests could be introduced so that to revive Irselnort again. 

These are just few ideas. With more time I could work on something else. Do you think it is something too big to achieve @Akasha? I have to confess that reading the whole thing again, perhaps I let my imagination run too far ._. 

2 hours ago, lore said:

it should be 1 chest for partecipate, one extra chest for flag destroyed, extra chests for be an top player (one for enemys killed and one for damage dealt to the banner) on thier side, in this way loosing war is just not a big deal if you did evrything

I forgot to mention this. Yes I definitely like this idea as well. 

The richer an event is, the more populated it will be. 

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

Ideas are there. And a lot might be done for that. Actually, I've got a further idea: how about we introduce also a Mermen Reputation-Alike everytime people participate to wars? This reputation will be able to introduce the Irselnort Talents and also the ability to open a special market where you can trade this currency for items which might also be Signs of Imperishability. You might receive Reputation also through killing bosses on the Old/New lab (quests) and the vendor could be placed in nadir, a neutral zone. Not to count that new quests could be introduced so that to revive Irselnort again. 

or just increase the cap of the reputation of the chainless league and allowing to use the rep over 5k for the talents, add continuos dailies wich will ask u tasks on the enemy side and the bosses of both sides, it would passively help new players that needs those bosses for main quests because it could just join a pt that kills it easier. the currency for those items could be the crimson corondums since those are kind of left behind

On 3/3/2020 at 8:04 PM, lore said:

or just increase the cap of the reputation of the chainless league and allowing to use the rep over 5k for the talents, add continuos dailies wich will ask u tasks on the enemy side and the bosses of both sides, it would passively help new players that needs those bosses for main quests because it could just join a pt that kills it easier. the currency for those items could be the crimson corondums since those are kind of left behind

As I said, there are plenty of good ideas going on. It is up to our beloved dev team to make them real

P.S: @Akasha I'd be glad if you guy took some time to read what we've written up here as a start of new changes for the war.

It might be possible soon or later to write a dedicated topic on the Suggestion section once I get more clear ideas and more time, most importantly. 

Thank you!  :love1: