Game encourages illegal multilogging?

Baryon

Believe it or not, although devs admins keep saying multi logging is illegal, They keep encouraging it. With Random 3x3 and 5x5 update their is no way someone can know who may end up in their team. And players are using this opportunity. Most of the big unions uses multi log feature to send bot chars in their opponent team. Solution?

Yes there is one! Do multilog like your opponent and send afk bots in their team also.

Result? Report each other and get banned.

2x2 and Seals is fair as afk logging harms own team in that case.

Honesty I like it when people fight in the arena. It depends if Blade dancers don't spam but I have seen people just afk without armor and weapons. It's just too easy that way

On 3/3/2020 at 8:25 AM, Drakoknight said:

Honesty I like it when people fight in the arena. It depends if Blade dancers don't spam but I have seen people just afk without armor and weapons. It's just too easy that way

Fighting is good and fun xD. Problem is arena has been developed in such a way that people just need to do spam. Right now only 2x2 arena fights are  100% fair. 3x3 and 5x5 the side with more multiloggers always win. Nowdays i see 1v3  fights in random 1v5 in 5x5 cz other team mates are bots from enemy side multiloggers. 

The solution is to make 3v3 and 5v5 party mode only. They tried to make it randomized for fairness which is nice, but it failed due to inactivity. Since they can't fix the inactivity, and because these modes will not be played by ''the normal'' player, I see the only solution is to make 3v3 and 5v5 Arena only if you have a party of 3 and 5 respectively. 

On 3/9/2020 at 5:02 PM, Gladiator said:

The solution is to make 3v3 and 5v5 party mode only. They tried to make it randomized for fairness which is nice, but it failed due to inactivity. Since they can't fix the inactivity, and because these modes will not be played by ''the normal'' player, I see the only solution is to make 3v3 and 5v5 Arena only if you have a party of 3 and 5 respectively. 

Doesn´t party only help the botters even more?

On 3/9/2020 at 9:02 AM, Gladiator said:

Seals to bro Chinese spaming 35 hrs non stop jastq and rle crocodile ineverdie