why do barb's have the worst stun

Thedemon123

Well charge disables skill usage, attacks and movement so I don't think that should have a high chance to work considering it's also a hard hitting melee class

The only thing I dislike about charge is that it's complicated to use during a fight, you need to get 3 yards from the enemy and with him automatically following you, it's not that easy.

that shit stuns you from 9 yards.

Why do you care about range if it will fail probably anyway  :bad:

I think increasing a bit more % of chargue success will be good because cooldown is 20 seconds and its melee class.

Necro nightmare lvl 5 lasts 8 seconds bro? and never see it fail once unless gouge, but rogues op do 3k crits so just nerf rogues and necros plz aigrind you best ty :)

Im saying that most class or every class has a stun that works like 99% of the time why do barbs has a less chance to stun? And get balance like all the other classes

how much ur accurancy?

how much ur accurancy?

Does accurancy really affect % of stun success or its a paranoid feeling many ppl have and say?

I heard same about ranger blessing and rogue gouge, dont know if its true or someone made a big test but i think chance to work depends only about skill lvl

Tested Barb charge when it got improved, lv3 charge on my lv15 barb, no equips on so 0% accuracy

Around 15 tries, DIDN'T FAIL ONCE.

Right now from my observations in arena the success % is 80%

Im saying that most class or every class has a stun that works like 99% of the time why do barbs has a less chance to stun? And get balance like all the other classes

Lol? I think u never were a dk, with only exhalation skill to stun, for 1-2 seconds, and can be dodge, parry, blocked, and with 1 yard range. Dont tell me barb hv worst stun...

• 3 weeks later...

Barbarians are the worst class to be period! Charge is an ok skill but they don't have anything else good. Roar barely helps at 5 doin only 10less dmg. Chop does like 50-70dmg for a few seconds. The barb used to be a good class but now 100% the worst. Devs even gave him a really dumb strong blow animation. A big blue swirling axe, just blaaah! What if im using a sword.......?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

As far as i know chance of getting a successful stun is like 70%, its ok but why i don't like charge(i do like)are:-

1)-Can be used only once when fighting melees

2)-Really impossible to move 3yards to use the skill charge again when fighting with melees.Can be used again against ranged classes with not much stress

3)-Wtf only 2secs stun wheres it takes 3.2sec to swing an two handed axe :facepalm:

4)-Why it does not deal damage when it is used.It should atleast deal 50%of normal physical damage.we charge like a bull and it will hurt the enemy,it should deal damage when used.

• 6 months later...

As far as i know chance of getting a successful stun is like 70%, its ok but why i don't like charge(i do like)are:-

2)-Really impossible to move 3yards  to use the skill charge again when fighting with melees.Can be used again against ranged classes with not much stress

3)-Wtf only 2secs stun wheres it takes 3.2sec to swing an two handed axe :facepalm:

4)-Why it does not deal damage when it is used.It should atleast deal 50%of normal physical damage.we charge like a bull and it will hurt the enemy,it should deal damage when used.

agree, expect moving 3 yards, u can move if use chop and taunt

• 3 weeks later...

Really is sad isn't it? You barbs used to be a 'threat' with your charge skill but look what happened...your not much of a threat now are you? Its how the game goes. Barbs officially is the weakest class of the game. When charge was 100% that was when this class was pvp supreme but sadly too many complaints led this once feared class to being the worst in game. Dks are the second worst. Haven't you guys noticed? Which ever classes makes gives the devs money they will care about more (rangers, bds, rogues) and whichever class is a threat to those in particular will be destroyed just like what happened to the barb. Why do you think the barb popularity drastically fell.  :facepalm: and has anyone complained about barbs ever since the nerf? I don't think so.

Barbs officially is the weakest class of the game.

It depends, at lvl14 barb's are killer, "if" charge works.

and really, mage's are probably the worst class ingame, full mdef barb could kill one easy enough, "if" charge works.

mostly a gamble class, but not as terrible as mages

and really, mage's are probably the worst class ingame, full mdef barb could kill one easy enough, "if" charge works.

mostly a gamble class, but not as terrible as mages

mages used to be cool until this mdef came out. Mages can't 1v1. Doesn't mean thier the worst bro. You never see mages do 2v2 too lol. Thier specialty lies in doing thier aoe skills and doing as much damage as possible whilst doing it. Thats why mages are one of the best 5v5 classes out there.  barb nowadays can rely on defense unless they have a high amped weapon. Spears can help out a bit although they need to change the magic attribute to something else for barbs.

mages used to be cool until this mdef came out. Mages can't 1v1. Doesn't mean thier the worst bro. You never see mages do 2v2 too lol. Thier specialty lies in doing thier aoe skills and doing as much damage as possible whilst doing it. Thats why mages are one of the best 5v5 classes out there.  barb nowadays can rely on defense unless they have a high amped weapon. Spears can help out a bit although they need to change the magic attribute to something else for barbs.

there are already new high level spears without magic. I think they should focus on magic for spears. Barbs can already use 2h axes. my dream was a spear with atk spd, and now there is one, but has no magic.

• 7 months later...

mines lvl18 barb charge fails few times at lvl5 but its useful to get close to a ranged char Nd land a hit but rest basic skills suck compared to other melees. maybe expert skills are better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well charge disables skill usage, attacks and movement so I don't think that should have a high chance to work considering it's also a hard hitting melee class

The only thing I dislike about charge is that it's complicated to use during a fight, you need to get 3 yards from the enemy and with him automatically following you, it's not that easy.

Story of my life :D

2)-Really impossible to move 3yards to use the skill charge again when fighting with melees.Can be used again against ranged classes with not much stress

I love to use my stun when the noobs try and run away @}- pm CONOUIIIJA lvl 6 atm but i be higher quickly... and i am a part of the UL if u dont know what UL is then hide ur kids and hide ur wives cause we coming for everyone out there in sapphire *hi* ]:>