Here you can win something xd

jayrox

its fun...where is the problem cherry...

Well , The reward is a shittie mantle..

You wanted To Show off your gold , signs and weapon +10?

Plus who cares about How many you used.If a lot im Sorry , if few than its great !

By the way , I'm Not looking for drama , i never fought with you and i dont wanna start Now.Everybody has a different type of fun.

Good luck !!

show off my gold?

then i would have made a screen of my gold after i sold 2x xbow sudden doom ;D had 1,9 million gold,now 0,3....so for sure no reason to make a picture,i just dodnt have another item for sell atm,and this i would gift away...i thought ppl will have fun to guess the amount... sorry if i wasted your time ;) but ppl dont have to read or anything...and when i just would have wanted to show off tht i finally have anything +10 i would have made a screenshot...but dont worry,video of the amp will follow ;D

i dont want drama,no need for,this topic was for fun,not for anything else

regards

show off my gold?

then i would have made a screen of my gold after i sold 2x xbow sudden doom ;D had 1,9 million gold,now 0,3....so for sure no reason to make a picture,i just dodnt have another item for sell atm,and this i would gift away...i thought ppl will have fun to guess the amount... sorry if i wasted your time ;) but ppl dont have to read or anything...and when i just would have wanted to show off tht i finally have anything +10 i would have made a screenshot...but dont worry,video of the amp will follow ;D

regards

Ahahah , thats Ok bro,and btw We should pvp one day !!

Back then, iirc you were saying +10 were noob rich guys etc.

Oh teh irony.

FLAMES, BURN. BUUUUUURRRNNNNNN.

pls no dramm i jst coment si hw mach fan i can haz

Edit.

To answer your quiz.

The amount of signs used to +10,

IS

OVER

NINE

THOUUUUUSAAAAAANDSSSSSSS

Back then, iirc you were saying +10 were noob rich guys etc.

Oh teh irony.

FLAMES, BURN. BUUUUUURRRNNNNNN.

pls no dramm i jst coment si hw mach fan i can haz

u misunderstood me...next time read closer  ;D

i never said every +10 is rich silly noob... i said such ppl , who always fail in arena and in game in general who say they are smart and the best only cause of +10 weapon, are rich silly noobs... cause +10 doesnt mean tht you are the best player :drinks:

jay i remember u told me whn u see a +10 u call them rich mcoin buyer so ur also  :lol:  and dont give shit u sold items and got +10 coz i know alot ppl who did that u still called them rich mcoin buyers  :facepalm:

jay i remember u told me whn u see a +10 u call them rich mcoin buyer so ur also  :lol:  and dont give shit u sold items and got +10 coz i know alot ppl who did that u still called them rich mcoin buyers  :facepalm:

used 15 signs from +8 to +10... and i never said tht somebody who have a +10 is a rich mcoin buyer,but when somebody is full +10,full crit enchant und revives on place but tell he dont use mcoiins...obviously a lie... and my armour is still +6 so...when i would be rich i would walk around high amped  ;)  about 1,5  years ago i bought once 240 mcoins.... was a shitty idea,waste of Money.since then i NEVER bought mcoins again... i dont lie, sometimes i am not nice,but i dont lie...the ppl i sold the xbows to  for example, know tht...

used 15 signs from +8 to +10... and i never said tht somebody who have a +10 is a rich mcoin buyer,but when somebody is full +10,full crit enchant und revives on place but tell he dont use mcoiins...obviously a lie... and my armour is still +6 so...when i would be rich i would walk around high amped  ;)  about 1,5  years ago i bought once 240 mcoins.... was a shitty idea,waste of Money.since then i NEVER bought mcoins again... i dont lie, sometimes i am not nice,but i dont lie...the ppl i sold the xbows to  for example, know tht...

and how with option "59 mcoin" in ur video, it can click  ;D

and how with option "59 mcoin" in ur video, it can click  ;D

LOLOLOL,u can ALWAYS click on tht  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: idiot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOLOLOL,u can ALWAYS click on tht  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: idiot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:sorry: i was trying to check, yah it's can click if u dnt hve miracle coin

:diablo: i think developer change grey color to white color many days ago. haahaha.

lol,jealous Kids everywhere, my life is more successful then yours,so better shut up ;D

So succesful in life means for u, that u are 20+ yrs old and sit all day every day playing 2d game with phone,  than hang out with friends, gf, etc...?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

So succesful in life means for u, that u are 20+ yrs old and sit all day every day playing 2d game with phone,  than hang out with friends, gf, etc...?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

LOLOLOL

i am 20 years old, have 2 cars and a Buggy, have an own Appartement, have a gf (and shes hotter then any Girl you will ever get) ,Play Soccer and i have an own Company (together with a friend). i study at University and gonna be teacher. but while i sit in University (then i cant do anything with my gf or something) i Play warspear...why not? ;) 

lol,jealous Kids everywhere, my life is more successful then yours,so better shut up ;D

How is it more successful qtπ?

You get more dicks from other guys than we do? Oh well, I'll go cry while my gf caresses my head ;_;

LOLOLOL

i am 20 years old, have 2 cars and a Buggy, have an own Appartement, have a gf (and shes hotter then any Girl you will ever get) ,Play Soccer and i have an own Company (together with a friend). i study at University and gonna be teacher. but while i sit in University (then i cant do anything with my gf or something) i Play warspear...why not? ;) 

So, I'm president of my island, and also I have harem of cute girls.

See, without proof, no-one will believe you :*

u r the same guy who asked me for gold and didng giv so u pissed me off,bad jayrox

i asked you for gold ?? what ;D ;D ;D

i have proofs enough,but i wont send a picture of my girlfriend or give u my companies link,you will just do bullshit...but i can send you pictures of my appartement and my cars when you want to, my first car and my buggy you saw yet,so i dont lie,ppl who know me know that ;)

you mess with wrong,you should really look in the mirror first,retards ;D

How is it more successful qtπ?

You get more dicks from other guys than we do? Oh well, I'll go cry while my gf caresses my head ;_;

So, I'm president of my island, and also I have harem of cute girls.

See, without proof, no-one will believe you :*

Shhhhh , dont let people know that i'm part of your harem and you pay for my m.coins!! :lol:

i asked you for gold ?? what ;D ;D ;D

i have proofs enough,but i wont send a picture of my girlfriend or give u my companies link,you will just do bullshit...but i can send you pictures of my appartement and my cars when you want to, my first car and my buggy you saw yet,so i dont lie,ppl who know me know that ;)

you mess with wrong,you should really look in the mirror first,retards ;D

I'm just asking for pic of your gf. I'm not some fag that has fun ruining real lifes of others. And I have better things to do.

Shhhhh , dont let people know that i'm part of your harem and you pay for my m.coins!! :lol:

Remember, you are my number one girl of my number one girls.

show off my gold?

regards

Youre showing off.. the world would be a better place without you :facepalm:

I'm just asking for pic of your gf. I'm not some fag that has fun ruining real lifes of others. And I have better things to do.

Remember, you are my number one girl of my number one girls.

I know,i know  8) :lol:

Youre showing off.. the world would be a better place without you :facepalm:

this game has nothing to do with real life,so better take care what you say,asshole

this game has nothing to do with real life,so better take care what you say,asshole

If it doesn't, why did you find it necessary to mention all the stuff?

lol,you jealous kids started with insults about real life,i just explained why i am a pro in game and in real life,while u kids just came up to insult me cause you are jealous ;D