Jump to content
www

dk speed

Recommended Posts

I think DK needs a skill that increases attack speed crit, just like a hunter, to better match two-handed weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't think dk need a dmg skill right now, dk is a tank and you don't give a tank a dmg skill (unless your a bd)

maybe make 2 handed weapons better instead of giving classes skills?, or make skills that require 2h weapons to be used? like how we have specific skills that require shields to be used

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, FakeUser said:

i don't think dk need a dmg skill right now, dk is a tank and you don't give a tank a dmg skill (unless your a bd)

maybe make 2 handed weapons better instead of giving classes skills?, or make skills that require 2h weapons to be used? like how we have specific skills that require shields to be used

 

Especially on a scenario where 2h weapons are pretty good on Water Territories (hence, in the upcoming update as well) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2020 at 5:15 PM, FakeUser said:

i don't think dk need a dmg skill right now, dk is a tank and you don't give a tank a dmg skill (unless your a bd)

maybe make 2 handed weapons better instead of giving classes skills?, or make skills that require 2h weapons to be used? like how we have specific skills that require shields to be used

DeathKnight is a underpowered tank but a speed skill won't help. I'm a two hander tank and really a BD isn't a tank I see them as a mix role. The legion is underpowered and really should be equal to the Sentinels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2020 at 3:33 AM, www said:

I think DK needs a skill that increases attack speed crit, just like a hunter, to better match two-handed weapons.

i think it needs to have removed the hp cost from saturation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the meanwhile you can just create a different build. But honestly I disagree with this statement:

 

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

DeathKnight is a underpowered tank

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

DeathKnight is a underpowered tank

death knight, while have been receiving nerfs for last updates is still one of the best/amazing classes in this game, maybe the "weakness" you see is not that with the class and its lack of damage skills? but more of a weakness in your weapon choice? i might be going overboard here, but there is not a single advantage for 2 handed weapons over 1h/shield

i mean i shouldn't have to say this but, isn't what make a tank a tank, is equipping shield? and using it?

 

it always boils down to this mind set

12 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

The legion is underpowered and really should be equal to the Sentinels

which both factions say about each other, they try to blame anything around instead of looking for a new build, think of a new strategy...etc

and it is complete and utter nonsense

 

12 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

DeathKnight is a underpowered tank

this line really hurt, it tapped into my soul, death knight is one of the best tank in game, i really just wish from the bottom of my heart that they never touch dark shield in next updates, i would cry if  they did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FakeUser said:

this line really hurt, it tapped into my soul, death knight is one of the best tank in game, i really just wish from the bottom of my heart that they never touch dark shield in next updates, i would cry if  they did

 

They'd have little to no reason to touch Dark Shield. Quite improbable as well, since it works the same way it worked like since... the beginning of the game maybe? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

They'd have little to no reason to touch Dark Shield. Quite improbable as well, since it works the same way it worked like since... the beginning of the game maybe? 

I have been playing since Secrets of Arinar and Dark shield has been the same, I played with multiple accounts because I lost them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FakeUser said:

This line really hurt, it tapped into my soul, death knight is one of the best tank in game, i really just wish from the bottom of my heart that they never touch dark shield in next updates, i would cry if  they did

Sorry that it did but it's true. I know from experience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...