The Mercs (Lvl 12) <This is Mercs>

lallouss

Congrats Babaroi and Noobinhobr for succeding in HIT KILL II u receive 4points and 1Star each Опубликованное фото

and

Congrats Godlightxx and Elverian for succeding in HIT KILL III u receive 4points and 1Star each Опубликованное фото

and might i say welcome back to Godlightxx for joining us again and being a MERC  :good:

Here is a photo of some of us who were online  :drinks:

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR  :diablo:

post-15696-14177028754566_thumb.png

Congrats Babaroi and Noobinhobr for succeding in HIT KILL II u receive 4points and 1Star each Опубликованное фото

and

Congrats Godlightxx and Elverian for succeding in HIT KILL III u receive 4points and 1Star each Опубликованное фото

and might i say welcome back to Godlightxx for joining us again and being a MERC  :good:

Here is a photo of some of us who were online  :drinks:

::) :spiteful:

u didn't award stars u only updated points.... ::)

u sure about that?  :spiteful: its hard to write the numbers and make them clear and nice to all its because of the 'space' so i writed abit abit look again  :crazy:

u sure about that?  :spiteful: its hard to write the numbers and make them clear and nice to all its because of the 'space' so i writed abit abit look again  :crazy:

Update the black list :spiteful:

When leader said "What is this!?" member shuld said "THIS IS THEMERCS"

When leader said "THEMERCS!" member shuld said "HU HU HU" :spiteful:

Is that good for bring our sprint :spiteful: ?

When leader said "What is this!?" member shuld said "THIS IS THEMERCS"

When leader said "THEMERCS!" member shuld said "HU HU HU" :spiteful:

Is that good for bring our sprint :spiteful: ?

hehehe i like it  :clapping: ok we will talk about this in game  :good: zool idea if we use it ull get 1point

wow u work faster dan devs team + admins :spiteful:

;D

Update the black list :spiteful:

in time maybe  :aggressive:

add seduce :diablo:

add seduce :diablo:

:tease: :blush: O:-) :bomb:

add whtedancer on eu a BARBARIAN

sry only a MERC can vote on da  blacklist :crazy:

btw who made a mercenary clan on mc :facepalm: jealous much?

lol :facepalm:

Fellow MERCS today we will start our first  Primary Mission :dirol: check ur in game guild message box to see which mission ;)

The mission will start after 5-6hours from now.. U can read the details of each primary mission in the first page of THE MERCS :)

The prize of this mission will be in the guild message box ^-^

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR :diablo:

Primary Mission starting soon when i get full MERC party

update news: Buszek left THEMERCS      reason: Traitor :diablo:

Primary Mission SUCCESSFULL: Protect The VIP Опубликованное фото

Rawboy gets 9points and 1Star

Elverian gets 8points and 1Star

Babaroi gets 9points and 1Star

and Congrats to Babaroi for surviving the last while fighting mcs inside t1  :diablo: winner of Protect The VIP :good: Prize: 5 surprise chests

All survived till town 1 mc and brought me alive there  :aggressive: 4Mercs managed to break in t1 mc here some pics  :friends:

post-15696-14177028813495_thumb.jpg

post-15696-14177028813602_thumb.png

post-15696-14177028813728_thumb.png

post-15696-14177028813848_thumb.png

Updated: Congrats Babaroi, Rawboy and Elverian for earning the rank Private  :clapping: and each got 3Stars u can save them up till later or exchange them for personal prizes ur choice  :good: gdluck guys  :friends:

And special thx for our advisory  :blush:

God!  :bomb:  Very good images they look a guild very hard  :diablo:  never stupid people case that eats envy nails and if they do they can use to continue growing "THE MERCS"  :good:

God!  :bomb:  Very good images they look a guild very hard  :diablo:  never stupid people beleive that eats envy nails and if they do they can use to continue growing "THE MERCS"  :good:

ty wassy ur just too sweet Опубликованное фото

THE MERCS  :diablo: still waiting on ur visit to us sapphire  :friends:

sry only a MERC can vote on da  blacklist :crazy:

btw who made a mercenary clan on mc :facepalm: jealous much?

IDK MAYBE THIS

Lorddain guy

Guild Description

Mercenaries are trained elite :crazy: ,none do it better

Welcome to our new member Darked for his fast and swift actions he got 8points and 1Star  :good: added 1point to rawboy for recruiting him :friends:

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR    :diablo:

post-15696-14177028819364_thumb.png

IDK MAYBE THIS

Lorddain guy

Guild Description

Mercenaries are trained elite :crazy: ,none do it better

yea idk maybe coicindice oh well  :drinks:

Todays Daily Mission is KILLING SPREE  :spiteful: this mission will start in 30-60min  :clapping: details will be in the message box in the guild in game :good: check 1st page for more details on the mission

update news: KILLING SPREE details has been updated in the 1st page of topic :good:

post-15696-14177028843856_thumb.jpg

Update news:

BAD NEWS:

1. Due to my wireless connection being disabled i cant do any TKMs or Missions until i recharge my wireless :/

2. I cannot write from my nokia on the first page of our clan thread becuz too much info xD so ill be writing here any new updates :)

GOOD NEWS:(including new features)

1.MGB is our Mercenary Guild Bank only accessable by the MGL and the colonol, ill add later in 1st page wht the MGB containings

2.Seeing that most of u are exsited to become a SWAT here is how..

SWAT requirements: to apply u must have a meduim or a high rank position, only 1/2weeks u can apply to the SWAT position, a mission will be given to u called MI (Mission Impossible) details about it will be given later in due time ;)

3.As i see we r expanding in the clan we need to make other guilds later on so there will be a new feature added its called 'I was born to be a LEADER' this feature only high ranked MERCS can apply to it, there will be a 1/month mission with a specified date whoever comes out victorious will be leader of a secondary guild, will be the greatest honor ;)

4.SWAT costumes will be added to the MGB, first MERC to succeed in his Mission Impossible will have the privilege of picking which 1/5 costumes he wants to wear :dirol:

update news:

Amp secret has been improved i need further testing on it for 1-2weeks as rawboy, zild,elve and godlight knows but i will schedule a meeting in which ill explain wht i figured out the tricks behind amping ;)

If and only if these tests shows 100% gd results than this will show us how to use greater charm and other secrets :dirol:

update news:

Amp secret has been improved i need further testing on it for 1-2weeks as rawboy, zild,elve and godlight knows but i will schedule a meeting in which ill explain wht i figured out the tricks behind amping ;)

If and only if these tests shows 100% gd results than this will show us how to use greater charm and other secrets :dirol:

prepare to be assassinated :diablo: :spiteful:

:lol: u dont know wht a MERC is :dirol:

Easy tactic

Firsy assassinate pals first

gouge the others and go inv

And kill all of them :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Easy tactic

Firsy assassinate pals first

gouge the others and go inv

And kill all of them :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :tease: :tease: :tease:

nobody can hide from da zeus <(-_-)>

He using you pal  :spiteful:

yes ik he helps me get my characters to kota ;) and wht part of best friend didnt u understand :) whts the fun in having a a strong character if u dont let ur friends play with it ;)