The Mercs (Lvl 12) <This is Mercs>

lallouss

InE has been moved to another day to insure more MERCS are online so todays daily mission is THE TROLL ASSASSIN read page 1 for more details.. Location will given later in the message box, the mission will start in 1hour 30min ;)

post-15696-14177029013615_thumb.jpg

CONGRATS for elverian and babaroi on completing their daily mission The Troll Assassin elverian got 2points and 1Star as for babaroi he got 8points and 1Star and the medal Troll Champ 1 Опубликованное фото

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR :diablo:

Welcome to our new member Elforme for his fast and swift actions he got 9points and 1Star :friends:

post-15696-14177029014843_thumb.png

Ulti ill show u message box location in game ill pm u

seduce idk in wht clan he is but he seems hes not in any guild :)

Updated news:

Unleashing 'THE MERCS War Cry competition' ill post it in the US sapphire section details will be there ;)

Ulti ill show u message box location in game ill pm u

seduce idk in wht clan he is but he seems hes not in any guild :)

Updated news:

Unleashing 'THE MERCS War Cry competition' ill post it in the US sapphire section details will be there ;)

Hes from anonymous cln like 40+

hes guild is full

CONGRATS for ultinatium for completing his daily mission The Troll Assassin he earned 18points + 2points extra for a special reason and 1Star upon his score we got a new Troll Champ he earned the medal Опубликованное фото and his rank is now private ^(-_-)>

CONGRATS for ultinatium for completing his daily mission The Troll Assassin he earned 18points + 2points extra for a special reason and 1Star upon his score we got a new Troll Champ he earned the medal Опубликованное фото and his rank is now private ^(-_-)>

waaaaaaat :shok: :shok: dem double hitting rangers ;D :rofl: :lol:

waaaaaaat :shok: :shok: dem double hitting rangers ;D :rofl: :lol:

actually ur wrong  :tease: damn paladins  :diablo: healer dmg dealer xD

actually ur wrong  :tease: damn paladins  :diablo: healer dmg dealer xD

yup damn H.D.D :facepalm: .......took away my champ medal i will get it back >:D

I am magh(gastric pain) from yesterday  :sorry: . and today is not bad than yesterday :sorry: .

lolz keizsha :give_rose: i have to thx born for that he told me from where ^-^

and nine0 :facepalm: only these 3ranks are allowed to do the TKM, the MGL or colonel or the assisstant leader.. I didnt gave u any autorization to do the TKM for 'trueblack' unfortunatly for her i will have to do it again even so u have the pic, its a metter of rank :/ sry but its in the rules page1 and i think ik who u are nine0 but nvm that ty tc :)

Welcome to our new member Trueblack for her fast and swift actions she got 8points and 1Star  :good:

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR  :diablo:

post-15696-14177029045249_thumb.png

Welcome to our new member Elforme for his fast and swift actions he got 8points and 1Star  :good:

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR  :diablo:

50704_.png

dude i said i will talk to him ok? idk if he left Anonymous Clan or hes still in it.. stop worrying about THE MERCS ill handle my members

dude i said i will talk to him ok? idk if he left Anonymous Clan or hes still in it.. stop worrying about THE MERCS ill handle my members

true words and well said :rofl: ;D....shake off nose pokers :rofl: :lol: anyway +1 karma :spiteful:

You didnt :nea: :nea:  told me

You didnt :nea: :nea:  told me

i thought i did :/ anyway ty for reporting it and i will talk to him when i get the chance but plz dont post about it at forum, its already hard to lead a clan u dont know wht i go thru each day to make tests and missions and watch each single merc to see whts hes doing if active or inactive or if hes in another guild :) i would appreciate if u could pm me in game or in forum but not posting here ty :give_rose:

Updated news:

1. Ive been watching each one of u and i have to say some of u showed excellent result in being very active and vigillant in game and in forum while some of u doesnt take THE MERCS as serious clan as he came into it ;)

as i said we r expanding i need to make a second guild ill say later its name.. But dont be surprised if announce ur name as an inactive MERC, ill give u (i wont say which members) another 1-2weeks to try and be active before u get kicked out of clan... Ty :give_rose:

2. Soon im unleashing details about the operation we all been waiting for 'HIRE A MERC' which will be available for all elf/chosen :dirol: with price on each chainless boss or hire me for hour ect...

news update:

1.Solo run will be available when i go home from work, in aproxamitly 1-2hours max ;)

2. Fixing Solo Run mission rules and conditions when im home :) + adding prize for the winner which is 5x[surprise Chest]

3. Points, Stars and Medals in Solo Run:

points will be given depending on how ur time u score in the mission from 1-10

Stars, u will receive 1Star if u reach ur destination ;)

Medals, there will be a medal which one with the best time score will receive it, its the medal of 'Runs like the WIND' gdluck MERCS ;)

Congrats for Noobinhobr he scored 2:44 (2min 44sec) to reach legion shop mc land he got 9points and 1Star and the medal 'Runs like the Wind' *lvl 1* Опубликованное фото :good:

post-15696-14177029078649_thumb.png

Congrats for Elforme he scored 2:42 (2min 42sec) to reach legion shop mc land he got 8points and 1Star and the medal 'Runs like the Wind' *lvl 1* Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото while noobinhobr lost the medal xD and for babaroi he earned 9points and 1Star and he scored 2:44 :friends:

Special Good Job for Babaroi he up his rank and became a Corporal  :drinks:

post-15696-14177029079479_thumb.png

Bro im fell asleep lastnight :blush: ,srry about it :sorry:

np bro im at eu now  :aggressive: ill do it for u tmr if not at work  :crazy: the Solo Run will stay active for 2-3days to find the best timed MERC  :diablo:

adding new features and fixes tommorow..

Features including new guild site THE MERCS + timing mission + working on the 'Hire a MERC' option ;)

fixes including fixing mission infos like the Solo Run and others.. XD