The Mercs (Lvl 12) <This is Mercs>

lallouss

Welcome to our new member Kolcio  :diablo: for his fast and swift actions he got 9points and 1Star for completing his TKM and the rank enlistee  :friends:

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR  :diablo:

post-15696-14177028384497_thumb.png

lol easy kill 4 him....i guess mc isolated island area  :facepalm:

thats just the TKM i cant make it mission impossible  :crazy:  i do this to see if someone is too lazy to do a mission and gives up fast.. than he cant join thats the basis of the TKM and to score him some intial points and star based on his success  :good:

Starting from tonight, Daily Missions will start as stated in the features ill be posting which daily mission for today is as soon as im home thats in 4-5hours gdluck fellow members ;)

INFO: Due to some extra gold and money im saving i started on improving the amp secret, soon it will be better more faster results and official in THE MERCS clan ;) pm me in game if u want details (members only)

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR :diablo:

Due to the lags and connection problem caused my ws some players didnt connect again and left today  :facepalm: so ill be posting the dailies starting from tmr morning :wacko: "my god i cant even log in, here comes the lag again  :crazy: "

Todays Daily Mission is:

Killing Spree : Whoever wins the most consecutive pvps in pvp cave vs strong opponents which will be approved by the MGL, will be the winner.. When u want to do this mission the MGL must be supervising ur killing so its like this: each member who wants to do this has 3lifes/3deaths before getting his consecutive kills locked, to say for example Ninja1 pmed me hes going to pvp cave to get his killing spree, he goes and wins 2pvps before he dies than he got 2lifes to up his consecutive kills if couldnt do more than 2cosecutive wins before his 3lifes ended than his score will be 2  ;D  u have the whole day to pratice and pm me when u want go pvp cave but u only got 3tries to up ur consecutive kills who ever gets the more will win this daily mission  :yahoo:  (FOR MORE INFO IF U DIDNT UNDERSTAND PM ME IN GAME GDLUCK MEMBERS  :good: )

omg, babaroi 12 point? GIVE ME NEW MISSION  :diablo:

yea soon bro ^^ im just waiting to get the unity sign and ill make THE MERCS officially than ill start the primary and daily missions by sending u messages in game ;)

lol :lol: another secret admirer :spiteful:...anyway  i wanna be de first private 8) 8) 8)

lol :lol: another secret admirer :spiteful: ...anyway  i wanna be de first private 8) 8) 8)

u will be  :tease: if black doesnt log in to elf soon xD

who ever brings me unity sign will be rewarded greatly ^-^

Theres a useless person here.

A typically  idiot person.

I will not tell his name.

Lame Brain.Racist.Whore

Theres a useless person here.

A typically  idiot person.

I will not tell his name.

Lame Brain.Racist.♥♥♥♥♥

den why border to point it out....just keep it and burn in silence :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

den why border to point it out....just keep it and burn in silence :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Then why you post anything where i post :facepalm:

I hope you get bitten by the tse tse fly and die already

Then why you post anything where i post :facepalm:

I hope you get bitten by the tse tse fly and die already

u r already dead to me....i only have to kill ur ghost den i will realize u dnt exist :facepalm:....better go and post ur lame comment somewhere else its of no significance here :wacko: :wacko: or u can put on dis glasses /(©)-(©)\ if u cant see where to post ur useless comments

Rawboy has showen loyalty to his clan by recruting 2 new members, showing his actions he will be rewarded 2point and they will be added to him after the new recruits passes the TKM ;)

Rawboy has showen loyalty to his clan by recruting 2 new members, showing his actions he will be rewarded 2point and they will be added to him after the new recruits passes the TKM ;)

talk of recruit....i directed aragons here too but thought it was not relevant to say so :spiteful:

Pint all ok and cool! What a pity that we play on different servers! I'm sure we would be good friends. I wish you luck with your guild!  :give_rose:

(Sorry for my bad English  :facepalm: )

Pint all ok and cool! What a pity that we play on different servers! I'm sure we would be good friends. I wish you luck with your guild!  :give_rose:

(Sorry for my bad English  :facepalm: )

ty wassy :give_rose: ur sweet ^-^ i visit eu emerald sometimes xD if u ever pass by us sapphire think of join us :)

ok :pleasantry:

Kolcio is no longer a MERC

reason: betrail :diablo: :)

Aragons and Godlightxx decided to join another polish clan gdluck

more members joined us recently.. Info will be updated soon.. :friends:

Welcome to our new 3members Dinosour Elverian Noobinhobr  for their fast and swift actions they got:

Dinosour :      5points and 1Star

Elverian :      8points and 1Star

Noobinhobr:  8points and 1Star

for completing their TKM and the rank enlistee

In the 3rd picture ull see how a small group of MERCS invaded an mc town so easily by working together  :spiteful:

post-15696-14177028719907_thumb.png

post-15696-14177028720065_thumb.png

post-15696-14177028720214_thumb.png

Welcome to our new 3members Dinosour Elverian Noobinhobr  for their fast and swift actions they got:

Dinosour :      5points and 1Star

Elverian :      8points and 1Star

Noobinhobr:  8points and 1Star

for completing their TKM and the rank enlistee

In the 3rd picture ull see how a small group of MERCS invaded an mc town so easily by working together  :spiteful:

Noobinhobr Amazing  :shok:

Todays Daily Mission is HIT KILL  :diablo:

To give chance to all MERC members i made this daily into 3hit kills for today when im online..

If a MERC kills 1hit he cant do another hit kill mission to give chance to other members  :crazy:

First Hit Kill starts in 10min  :spiteful:

Welcome to our new 3members for their fast and swift actions they got:

Angelflame :    7points and 1Star

Aagusttinn :      8points and 1Star

Ambriel :          didnt do TKM yet

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR  Опубликованное фото

post-15696-14177028721673_thumb.png

post-15696-14177028721831_thumb.png

LALLOUSS DID YOU NOTICED I GOUGE YOU TWICE ON t4 elf CARAVANS  :crazy:

actually no  :lol: i was posting/doing daily missions and TKMs  :crazy: but if u did than ur the first rogue to gouge and live to tell the tail  :friends: and i had 1hour 4min chat ban xD so i went afk for almost an hour  :wacko:

LALLOUSS DID YOU NOTICED I GOUGE YOU TWICE ON t4 elf CARAVANS  :crazy:

i see u in g.g cave :diablo:

i see u in g.g cave :diablo:

You too hahahahahahahaha

Btw nice blacklist  8)