The Mercs (Lvl 12) <This is Mercs>

lallouss

yes ik he helps me get my characters to kota ;) and wht part of best friend didnt u understand :) whts the fun in having a a strong character if u dont let ur friends play with it ;)

i didnt know :wacko: :unknw:

what de hell is dis noob doing here :wacko: .....r u lost or wat :facepalm:

r u racist or what :)

can u plz define racist :rofl: and by de way dont search for it anyway i know u will :lol:

Oww btw your black right? :wacko: :facepalm:

And btw you dont have many friends your just a lost black ape or something :rofl: :tease:

You dont know much about me you Dark black ape ;D

:facepalm: ok thats it..

Babaroi stop replying to seduce i dont want any insults on this thread plz or else ill deduct points..

And seduce dont think ur actings r right too i dont want u posting fights in our clan topic plz u can post them elsewhere or else ill be mad at u too..

Both of u stop plz and ty... No more replies about each others after this *done* tc both of u

who cant define racism and needs education :lol: :rofl: ;D? (a rhetorical question....just asking)

Your the most dumbest liar i ever seen :facepalm:

I hope you get kicked by lallouss

Starting from tommorow im charging my wireless back so missions and TKMs will be continued.. If u noticed ive been offline these couple of days becuz my grandma died :/ tc MERCS

If u noticed ive been offline these couple of days becuz my grandma died :/ tc MERCS

ooopse :( accept my condolence..... :( :(

unfortunately some lv 16 druid by de name drizza has created a guild with de name ....upon he answering my question abt his choice of guild name said he didn't browse through list so der it is :facepalm: and also to be a member u need to solo spider queen without pots ( dis is absurd :rofl:) in order to be a member :facepalm: .....his guild has 4 members and he said it will be full in no time....now dis is really bad and i think dey will stain our rep. and purpose of dis guild :facepalm:

unfortunately some lv 16 druid by de name drizza has created a guild with de name ....upon he answering my question abt his choice of guild name said he didn't browse through list so der it is :facepalm: and also to be a member u need to solo spider queen without pots ( dis is absurd :rofl:) in order to be a member :facepalm: .....his guild has 4 members and he said it will be full in no time....now dis is really bad and i think dey will stain our rep. and purpose of dis guild :facepalm:

ik baba :) i just heard about it from rawboy and ulti but ty for explaining me more about it and for its ok xD idc wht name he picks but we all know this for sure is that:

He might has a MERCs name but he will never know wht a MERC is or wht a MERC knows :diablo: wether its mercenary or MERCS guild they can never know wht THEMERCS really do ;)

upon other things im scheduling a meeting today to talk about amp secret and kota theory cuz i see some of u dont know all details about them :) this meeting presences is obligatory it will start in exactly 2hours from now.. Ill invt u into pt when im online to gather up.. Meeting location will be in message box ingame after 2hours..

Dont ask about details here..

Meeting includes:

1. Kicking inactive members

2.amping and kota

3.posting each ones time on forum

4.daily mission details

5.TKMs return

6.Other minor details

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR :diablo:

Starting from tommorow im charging my wireless back so missions and TKMs will be continued.. If u noticed ive been offline these couple of days becuz my grandma died :/ tc MERCS

Grandma Died.

Reminds me of the Christmas song, "Grandma got run over by a reindeer!" :D

LoL.

Funny.

Grandma Died.

Reminds me of the Christmas song, "Grandma got run over by a reindeer!" :D

LoL.

Funny.

pvprange you so mean  :cray: :cray:

pvprange you so mean  :cray: :cray:

lolz idc wht pvppussy say  ;D im happy she died not a painfull death but a normal one from old age 96years old :friends: i wish i can live as long as her miss u afdouk  :give_rose:

Srry i couldnt be full meeting, becuz my wifi shutdown :facepalm: , srry boss

oh np :/ but i can only reward who stayed the last  :friends: Daily Mission for tommorow will be Infiltrate and EliminateОпубликованное фото

location and target area will be detailed tommorow

post-15696-14177028976438_thumb.jpg

Welcome to our new member Ultinatium for his fast and swift actions he got 9points and 1Star  Опубликованное фото

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR    Опубликованное фото

post-15696-14177028978774_thumb.png

Welcome to our new members Khalaan and Vinnyrpg for their fast and swift actions Khalaan got 7points and 1Star    :good: and Vinnyrpg got 8points and 1Star :friends:

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR      :diablo:

post-15696-14177028978979_thumb.png

Todays Daily Mission is INFILTRATE AND ELIMINATE Опубликованное фото

Mission will start in 1hour 40min from now.. Location and targets will be located in the message box :good: for additional details plz read page 1 of the thread..

Update News:

Adding new feature called MWS (Mercs Weekly Schedule) still working on it but it will include a week schedule with including missions in it and meetings and times for all countries depending on ur time place...

post-15696-14177028983033_thumb.jpg

:blush:

50465_.png

Hey you guys promise not to kill me

Updated News:

Adding new feature Allied List.. if they vote in meeting on u being an allied to THE MERCS than no MERC shall attack u  :aggressive: till now sry all mcs can be targets to be killed  :good:

Hey you guys promise not to kill me

and hi to you ***e****

not kill, but u stun me and atk me  :bad:

not kill, but u stun me and atk me  :bad:

Well you will know who will die  ;D  first

updates added to page 1  :good: Infiltrate and Eliminate will be moved till later today ill post 1hour or so before doing it on forum and in message box tc MERCS :diablo:

Achievements as i promised are getting prepared to be released so im gona show u some sneak peeks  :spiteful: :tease:

• I was born to be a leader Опубликованное фото
  • Last Man Standing Опубликованное фото
THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR  :diablo:

*adding new daily and primary missions tonight ;) *

Achievements as i promised are getting prepared to be released so im gona show u some sneak peeks  :spiteful: :tease:

• I was born to be a leader Опубликованное фото
  • Last Man Standing Опубликованное фото(X-Men) :blush:
THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR  :diablo: