The Mercs (Lvl 12) <This is Mercs>

lallouss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our new feature in THEMERCS is MP (Merc Points) u gather them and u can exchange them for many valuable stuff signs,repairs,hp pots,life scrolls,costumes,#1prize slots...

u can gather MP thru many ways details in our site (for MERCS view only)

most info about how THEMERCS operate is in the following videobq47.gif

• 2 weeks later...

AAaaaaaaah Themercs  :diablo:  :diablo:  Best guild I've ever been in :D Congrats everyone for doing a great job, gratz for lvl 6 and I assume you will soon hit 7 right? Give Elie some credit for being the best leader :3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes we need, requirements these days are: active,friendly can do 12kgp+/#1 tours 5kgp+/#2-3 tours, lvl24+ and map4 t3 opened

any class not a problem, pm in game any heir or a member to tell whos heir to pm, only heirs aka colonels can recruit u :)

• 3 months later...

How U guys Make 12k gp ?  i finish all daily quests / Labryth and i make only 5-6 k gp :(

Stack about 70-80 quests for Monday when tournament starts, deliver them all with a unity pot and you will get at least 5k gp+ on the first day of the week only by quests. Then you can do dungeon runs, restack quests over a 2 day period and deliver them again, do arenas.. Many possibilities :)

Edited by Julia

Stack about 70-80 quests for Monday when tournament starts, deliver them all with a unity pot and you will get at least 5k gp+ on the first day of the week only by quests. Then you can do dungeon runs, restack quests over a 2 day period and deliver them again, do arenas.. Many possibilities :)

Exactly how i worked in mercs. :P

(well i didnt really have 70,80 quests because of bag space, but yeah :))

Standart way of making gp in tournaments id say :)

I just realized that was my 1000th post. :facepalm:  :crazy:  Congrats on having it, may your guild be blessed xD

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

• 3 weeks later...

Im So Happy to be blessed in such a amazing guild for the past 3 months and ill be sad to be leaving. im so very happy to have played a role in your upbringing to lv8 and i hope i screen shotted the highlighted moments of our level at nadir and us creaming mc at town 1 i dont think Hisany Gretness and Deaath were happy campers.(Just guessing)

I want to Thank You All...

Eyt is Love Eyt Is Life :clapping:  :good:

2016-02-14 20_48_32-Warspear Online.png

2016-02-14 20_54_16-Warspear Online.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

13838052_906514379471726_1139808782_o.pn13840422_906514382805059_1557022055_o.pn13646767_906514446138386_994092540_o.png

again was filming and another member, in addition to steal the boss still disrespects me treating me like garbage, so no reason to be lvl 26

Oh I'm sorry about that :/ sadly not all of our guildmates are the perfect fairplayers. But please don't judge the whole guild on those two members. There are still lots of other people who are really nice and awesome to play with! :)

• 1 month later...

Here we go Vids again bq14.gifhope u enjoy

Also comment your ingame character name in any of the videos, im doing weekly Free Slot Contest as some used to remember it 1 maybe 2 lucky names will be picked randomly to get a guild tour prize bq36.gifdoesnt matter which video u comment your name in, ill gather weekly names and add them to 1list, duplicate names will be considered as 1 name xD each youtube account allowed to post 1 of his characters name, if u got any questions plz do ask tc and have fun watching

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...