The Mercs (Lvl 12) <This is Mercs>

lallouss

From my experience at MERCS i can say that there are the best and honest players in warspear :') i just simply love them all. THEMERCS ARE THE BEST! Special thx to Zeus for being such an awesome leader xD

From my experience at MERCS i can say that there are the best and honest players in warspear :') i just simply love them all. THEMERCS ARE THE BEST! Special thx to Zeus for being such an awesome leader xD

yeah we pro  :aggressive: :drinks: :friends:    \(0.o)/

u haven't meet me yet coz am de meanest and badest member ;D , i steal farms, scam 30 players a day 8) , rape ppl and trash talk all de time :bomb: for my swiftness of bad deeds am ranked high in member ranks :lol:  .....watchout for me coz am coming for u >:D 8)

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dirol:  after lvl 2  :diablo: :diablo:

THE MERCS LEVEL (2)

nice video x :give_rose: ill upload the mix vid later today when home go MERCs :diablo:

nice video x :give_rose: ill upload the mix vid later today when home go MERCs :diablo:

ok  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: 

Congratz elie your guild is ducking amazing unlike mine which only has 10k guild points xd :[ im soo going us to make a ranger :)

I can't log on guild site from phone anymore since 3 weeks ago or more......it keeps loading at same page and resets my id and pass all de time :bomb: lol i always forget to mention dis each time i log on coz of warehouse spamming fun :rofl: :lol:

Congratz elie your guild is ♥♥♥♥ing amazing unlike mine which only has 10k guild points xd :[ im soo going us to make a ranger :)

hehe ty bro  :friends: hope u gdluck

I can't log on guild site from phone anymore since 3 weeks ago or more......it keeps loading at same page and resets my id and pass all de time :bomb: lol i always forget to mention dis each time i log on coz of warehouse spamming fun :rofl: :lol:

babaroi, for the site issue idk wht u can do, but if u cant log in to site than u cant do missions, no mission no guild

and for the spamming u lost 2points

Welcome to our member Escxlt for his fast and swift actions he got 9points and 1Star  Опубликованное фото

Uploading New video of how we got LvL2 Guild soon :aggressive:

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR Опубликованное фото

THE MERCS TEAMWORKED TO LVL 2 GUILD :diablo:

loool we watched it u k  ;D O:-) :clapping: :drinks: :friends: ;D :) ;)

ooooops ooops :blush: i just realized dey sent me a mail some weeks ago abt my acc... :rofl: dey said i spammed multiple password entry so dey blocked my acc until i reset my password :rofl: dat explains why i couldn't log on hahaha :lol:

ooooops ooops :blush: i just realized dey sent me a mail some weeks ago abt my acc... :rofl: dey said i spammed multiple password entry so dey blocked my acc until i reset my password :rofl: dat explains why i couldn't log on hahaha :lol:

k baba, reply to me happens with u in the 2days, we gona begin missions again so ud better be ready

INFO: writing THE MERCS RULES soon posting :)

Our vid so zool, we did good job this time at lab x) ty Elie  :give_rose:

You're gonna post rules here too ?

And Baba you half-killed me spamming warehouse x)

k baba, reply to me happens with u in the 2days, we gona begin missions again so ud better be ready

INFO: writing THE MERCS RULES soon posting :)

;D i will spam once in a while :rofl:

hehe yea was a challenge making this vid but u guyz were awesome :)

THE MERCS RULES will be posted here and at site, disaboing them will get warning leading to getting kicked :) ull see wht im talking about today

So cool for you that no need special rank to put and withdraw items xD

actually ur wrong xD hehe i fixed it yesterday, fixed ranks for each one as they r in the site ranks, all will be seen in THE MERCS RULES :)

so low rank = newbie  1-59 points

medium rank = explorer  60-209 points

and high rank = hier    210+ points

and MGL = guild leader 

thats pretty much it?

Re: THE MERCS (Recruting) 

^^      ^^

are we still recruting ppl?           

it should be "Re: THE MERCS (level 2)"  :blush:

cool mini game i will participate next time :search:

bro its a primary mission :) not a mini game, escxlt won 1st place medal runs like the wind and 3set life pots for prize

Solo Run I  :diablo: Winner Escxlt with an amazing timing of 2:26

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

m 3rd  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

bro you didn't update calendar  :unknw:  n when's the mission today  :) 

Troll Assassin has been completed by Timeshift (5pts n 1star) and Nikdruid (14pts and 1star) :diablo:  mission still on till monday final results

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR :diablo:

post-15696-14177032048617_thumb.png

post-15696-1417703204877_thumb.png

Troll Assassin has been completed by Timeshift (5pts n 1star) and Nikdruid (14pts and 1star) :diablo:  mission still on till monday final results

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR :diablo:

yay  :yahoo: :yahoo:  but last kill u k that ducking lock was poting  :diablo:  cuz that i loss  :diablo: :diablo: but np  :lol: