How make league in map 2. fighting against lvl 30 rogues, shaman, druid etc ? :Snorlax:

Anderson Lima

How make league in map 2. fighting against lvl 30 rogues, shaman, druid etc ?👽

; Requisition the league in map 2, prevent the game progression,☠️
what only generates headache and stress💩

facts how :.
rogues lvl 30 at dawn hunting newbies lv 15 etc.:panda2:
it’s impossible for a lv 15 to fight a 30   :pin5:

what I ask is that:  :vp-looking:
  -  remove the alloy requirement for barang tower, so it would not hinder the quest to go to map 4 ayvondial:Snorlax:

or

- modify the system to repeat the map bosses respectively :Snorlax:

or

- creation of the weekly day of war armistice. elves x humans.
in practice use the same nadir system or cities shared by elves and humans, for the entire island

image.png.ad9f973afd9a7cddffc982833256c256.png

Edited by Anderson Lima

Seems like they had event going there, it won't normally be that crowded. Try find a higher lvl player to help you with the bosses if you find them too difficult.

8 hours ago, Zurp said:

Seems like they had event going there, it won't normally be that crowded. Try find a higher lvl player to help you with the bosses if you find them too difficult.

I'm not a new player, or low player, every character I up, and my friends up have a headache in league

but

it's an unnecessary difficulty to the game,
  and it's just the rogue kill the lv 15 by making league
you will have to mount a parti of lv 30 is absurd,

Edited by Anderson Lima

how am I going to release map 4 without making a league, if I stop releasing map 4 do I need to make baran tower easy medium and hard and in these league situations?:vp-looking:

and wait a month without quest map 4?

:kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Anderson Lima
Error on the content

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 5:49 AM, Anderson Lima said:

in Early hours  3:00 Am

much. fair. fight . against lv 30

image.png

adsadadsad.png

ok for lake, its normal as hell be attacked by some high lvl player (also happens in us), then for nardir those are a bunch of gankers.

the suggestion of remove the chainless' league quests i dont kinda like it, because rushers will be more. id' better say to have an secondary series of daily quests for make the reputation required in order to keep the players on doing some grind. also for prevent to be targeted for now u can only take secondary roads and stay hidden, 

14 minutes ago, lore said:

ok for lake, its normal as hell be attacked by some high lvl player (also happens in us), then for nardir those are a bunch of gankers.

the suggestion of remove the chainless' league quests i dont kinda like it, because rushers will be more. id' better say to have an secondary series of daily quests for make the reputation required in order to keep the players on doing some grind. also for prevent to be targeted for now u can only take secondary roads and stay hidden, 

These quests are there since the beginning of BG tower, and back then they were way more hard than they are now: you had to plan a moment where elves didn't constantly block stairs in order to achieve them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 4:22 AM, Higgings said:

These quests are there since the beginning of BG tower, and back then they were way more hard than they are now: you had to plan a moment where elves didn't constantly block stairs in order to achieve them. 

I play since 2012. it has always been extremely stressful to make league in big serves

and

now it's lv 15 against lv 30
it's not like it used to be
lv 15 against 20 or 28

2 hours ago, Anderson Lima said:

I play since 2012. it has always been extremely stressful to make league in big serves

and

now it's lv 15 against lv 30
it's not like it used to be
lv 15 against 20 or 28

You have got now a situation where it is rare that high level players stay on Irselnort unless they're PvP and use those characters exclusively to PvP.

It's true that you have lv14 vs lv30 scenarios now, but back then you had lv14 vs the elf side. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

You have got now a situation where it is rare that high level players stay on Irselnort unless they're PvP and use those characters exclusively to PvP.

It's true that you have lv14 vs lv30 scenarios now, but back then you had lv14 vs the elf side. 

you are definitely playing on a dead server. easy to talk to whoever plays on serves with little player.no server br is not like that. it doesn’t work every morning there are several rogue and dk hunting noob. if you want I can post a video to prove it

and if you think it's easy to make a league make a challenge do it without asking the help of friends lv 30

Edited by Anderson Lima

2 hours ago, Anderson Lima said:

you are definitely playing on a dead server. easy to talk to whoever plays on serves with little player

Perhaps, or perhaps you're in a server where people have got no idea of what to do in Ayvondil or just don't like to go further on the game story (and in that case you can't blame the way these quests have been made, because fighting players exactly represents the main obstacle you find with these quests); I couldn't explain otherwise why lv30-32 PvE players are still hunting Irselnort Bosses. 

Nonetheless, if you claim to be playing on a more populated server than mine (which I honestly believe you do) then just call other friends so that they may help you out. Chainless League quests are supposed to be done in group, and not solo. That's just my opinion though. 

@Anderson Lima It is among my duties to remind you that circumnavigating a restriction goes against our community rules: there's a reason after all if newcomers can post only 3 posts a day until the restriction goes away. Posting from another account goes against rules so I have to invite you not to do it anymore, please.

Secondly - the game was planned in order to be played in group, hence it is totally normal that, in order to complete a hard task, you shall ask for help. If you didn't manage to make some friends inside the game, I'm sorry about that, but I don't understand how could this be a reason of making a set of quests "easier". Many people (I believe) in your server have completed these quests before you, at your same conditions. If they did, you can do it as well. 

Third - and most important - please, we're trying to discuss and share our opinions politely, so avoid the aggressivity . Back in the days it took me 1 month to finish every CL quest and everytime I was helped by people. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I litterally have no incomes on disagreeing your ideas, if not in case of a different opinion which, "if you don't know", other players might have. These quests are not impossible to do if you do them in a party. My advice is to try asking on the world chat if someone with your same quests has got time to help you out. 

P.S: Posts on other accounts belonging to the same person, with the purpose of bypassing a restriction, shall not be approved. 

Edited by Higgings
Added and Removed some parts

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Talvez, ou talvez você esteja em um servidor em que as pessoas não têm idéia do que fazer em Ayvondil ou simplesmente não gostam de ir mais longe na história do jogo (e, nesse caso, você não pode culpar a maneira como essas missões foi feito, porque jogadores de luta representam exatamente o principal obstáculo que você encontra nessas missões); Não pude explicar de outra forma por que os jogadores de lv30-32 PvE ainda estão caçando chefes do Irselnort. 

No entanto, se você afirma estar jogando em um servidor mais populoso do que o meu (o que eu sinceramente acredito que você faz), basta ligar para outros amigos para que eles possam ajudá-lo. As missões da Chainless League devem ser feitas em grupo e não solo. Isso é só minha opinião. 

Na verdade não é porque o server é populoso,mas sim porque a hostilidade no server br entre elfos e mc é muito grande e é essa a graça depois de morrer várias e várias vezes vai fazer você ficar com odio e encorajar o up do seu personagem para matar seus oponentes e continuar o ciclo.

Edited by Shoujo

3 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

Na verdade não é porque o server é populoso,mas sim porque a hostilidade no server br entre elfos e mc é muito grande e é essa a graça depois de morrer várias e várias vezes vai fazer você ficar com odio e encorajar o up do seu personagem para matar seus oponentes e continuar o ciclo.

This is another interesting point. But now i ask you: isn't this the purpose of a war game? 

19 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Este é outro ponto interessante. Mas agora pergunto: não é esse o objetivo de um jogo de guerra? 

É exatamente isso só que alguns não suportam serem mortos por players mais altos,eu mesmo quando iniciei no jogo a três anos passei pela mesma coisa ao fazer a Chainless so precisa de paciência e players dispostos a lhe ajudar no meu server tanto os elfos e mcs daí Block nas quests da liga isso não impede e fazer e vir com um grupo maior,alguns preferem chorar a ter que ser insistentes.

18 hours ago, Higgings said:

you're dreaming if you don't have lv 30 on map 2.
hunting noobs
it's called legue block have you heard of it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
every time I have to tell my friends at level 15 of this league mission, I have to speak. you have to ask for help from many lv 30 and i didn't sleep several nights
this is stressful
and many of my friends can't even log in at dawn and are stuck in the league for months
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a novice having to assemble an army of level 30. is that right?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
first thing that there was a league before the tower barangar and there was also on map 4, your argument for complaining about how the missions are is irrelevant
what I ask is that:
  - remove the alloy requirement for barang tower, so it would not hinder the quest to go to map 4 ayvondial.
I didn't ask to remove the league
- - - - - - ---
according to this guide, the forum is called suggestions if you don't know
if you don't know, you have an achievement to kill 1000 players. player does not hunt boss, hunts people.
it is absurd and uninteresting to form a group of many lv 30 to help someone call at dawn. impossible for a novice player without contacts
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
many high level people who have been playing for a long time end up discovering that the fight between mc and elf is stupid, except war, which is the event on map 2

1 hour ago, Anderson Lima said:

you're dreaming if you don't have lv 30 on map 2.
hunting noobs
it's called legue block have you heard of it?

Then I suppose I have been sleeping for 7 years so far, because all of my high level characters are all of them on Ayvondil. Events on other islands allow high level players to fight other players with their same strenght. The few logical reasons, to me, for a high level player to be in map 2 (aka Irselnort) are: War Time, Event time (such as Carnival or Spring Moon event), PvP, people who don't want to go further with the game story. I don't know how things work on Br-Tourmline, but I highly doubt that nobody has ever completed CL quests there, even if it's hard to do. 

a novice having to assemble an army of level 30. is that right?

If the quest requires this due to its difficulty, yes it is. 

your argument for complaining about how the missions are is irrelevant

You're not in the position to tell anybody whether the comment is or it is not relevant. I asked you previously to quit with the aggressivity; there will not be a third verbal warning. 

Everyone has got the right to disagree or agree with another player's idea: that stands at the basis of the discussion. I disagreed on making those quests more simple and I explained my points. You can disagree with my points and it is perfectly fine, but not for this you can consider someone else's comment irrelevant. 

if you don't know, you have an achievement to kill 1000 players. player does not hunt boss, hunts people.

I completed this achievement during T4. And I didn't even have to put a sort of effort: when I saw a red name, I killed it. I can't help you if other players prefer to kill them on Irselnort more than on Ayvondil. 

This is my honest opinion about this suggestion. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

I speak sincerely. thanks for your comments, it wasn't my intention to be aggressive

but also you gave some arguments and i answered in the same tone and you  and blocked some of mine

but it also   one person to say that making league is an easy thing every night of sleep i lost helping my friend league and the patience i that i had had to have. if for your position making league is a simple thing consider that for others not

about me saying:
first thing that there was a league before the tower barangar and there was not also on map 4,

it was because you said:
you can't complain about how the missions were built

your say

(and in that case you can't blame the way these quests have been made, because fighting players exactly represents the main obstacle you find with these quests);

what your  serve ?

Edited by Anderson Lima

19 hours ago, Anderson Lima said:

but also you gave some arguments and i answered in the same tone and you  and blocked some of mine

I blocked only the one you wrote from your second account, but I would have done that to anyone else who did your same attempt; it's a rule of the forum and, as a moderator, I shall make sure people respect it. 

19 hours ago, Anderson Lima said:

what your  serve ?

EU-Emerald.