Mercenary

lallouss

Tired of getting ur ass kicked at pvp or anywhere? Getting ganked or jumped by noobs or by a personal enemie..

Fear not anymore becuz here in this topic u can post ur problem.. Just post wht u need like quest/chainless/killing here (including how much ur paying for his/her services, example: need a mercenary for 30min to help me kill 'xxxx' at pvp cave ill pay 5k gold) and if someone is interested with ur offer he will pm u in game and help u xD

MC/ELF mercenaries r opened for bussiness :blush:

When guild update comes im gathering a clan for mercenaries that people who need special help im happy to give them a player or full party from my clan to help him for 'X' minutes ill handle all payments and refunds if the Mercs didnt do there job right ;)

But for now u can post ur wanted help here xD

oooooo merc's O.O i could go on that kind of killing spree  ;D

in my clan there will be merc categories and ranks :P depending on his skills and gears ofc :) and a special party i will choose the best in players in my clan to name their party SWAT xD

in my clan there will be merc categories and ranks :P depending on his skills and gears ofc :) and a special party i will choose the best in players in my clan to name their party SWAT xD

bro thats my plane for doing a clan u stole my clan  :spiteful: ill beat u, :D ;D  np bro m nt sad bt really that ws my plane of doing a clan

bro thats my plane for doing a clan u stole my clan  :spiteful: ill beat u, :D ;D  np bro m nt sad bt really that ws my plane of doing a clan

hehe xD i didnt know about ur idea sry :) im making this clan for wars too.. Mercs for hiring ^^ Need POWER? Call the MERCS!! :rofl:

:shok: S.W.A.T :mega_shok:

44692_.jpg

:shok: S.W.A.T :mega_shok:

bwahahaha  :rofl: i like it.. i like it alot +1 for u :spiteful: ill use it in my clan photo for the S.W.A.T. and there will be lots of photos for players including there gears so u can pick ur merc to hire  :tease:

Guest XthekingX

need help kill pvpcave gankers for (1 year ) + ( kill all them ) pay (100millions ) :dirol:

hehe zool ^^ ok than its a gd idea to make clan ;D ill post at guild section for recruiting..

strong and intelligent people only xD

Acidshit might call reinforcements :facepalm:

Plz kill him if you see acidshit plz :facepalm:

Acidshit might call reinforcements :facepalm:

Plz kill him if you see acidshit plz :facepalm:

who likes to help baal pm him in game xD he needs to gank acridtrip i think so  :crazy:

Guest XthekingX

Who need A Clan to gank. When You Have Frindz Like THese  :)  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Who need A Clan to gank. When You Have Frindz Like THese  :) :blush:

for example : when someone wants to gank ur party  :spiteful: he will pay us to kill u :crazy:

Hero, you talk so much crap about gankers, when you're one of them yourself. Pathetic and lame  :mega_shok:

Bro, love your idea, man! That's something I'd like to join, just for fun  ;D

Hero, you talk so much crap about gankers, when you're one of them yourself. Pathetic and lame  :mega_shok:

Bro, love your idea, man! That's something I'd like to join, just for fun  ;D

zool lady  :blush: ill post the test tmr.. glad to see u interested  :give_rose: oh and when u join there will be only 1character u use which one and name?  ;D

zool lady  :blush: ill post the test tmr.. glad to see u interested  :give_rose: oh and when u join there will be only 1character u use which one and name?  ;D

Aaaaw, you can call me if you need extra help, and depends on the guy you need to kill. Have to many friends at elf side  ;D

Besides that, have other plans in mind when guild update is finally released.

Aaaaw, you can call me if you need extra help, and depends on the guy you need to kill. Have to many friends at elf side  ;D

Besides that, have other plans in mind when guild update is finally released.

aha  ;D ok zool ill see when updates come maybe ull join  :diablo:

i got someone to kill, its called panchens and its a lvl 3 shaman, how many millions will cost?

ill just wait him to pass beside 2adds and watch him die  :spiteful:

Bro i got like 10 guilds invs and we dont even have guilds , calm down and lemme see if im gonna create mine or enter any of them ...

lolz kk im not inviting anyone im recruting soldiers  :crazy: