Veteran island

Defi

Do you agree with having a veteran island?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with having a veteran island?

• COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY
    • WHAT? That sounds like a load of poo
    • I think there should be something, but not that.
    • I like having the limit as 20 but want another island
    • I dont want another island but want higher levels

I very much doubt people will agree with me but i must say what i must say

I dont like the fact levels only go up to 20. It groups together too many people and stops people from advancing any further. My solution to this would be to create a section or an island especially for lv20+. Obviously a few changes would have to be made with the classes and the skill set ups but i think that an island for the more experienced players would be a good move for their sakes.

Please criticise me on everything you see wrong with this or comment on what you agree with to show your support.

as i can see you want an isle that is accessible only for the players that reached the 20th level. and thats ok. but what do u want on that isle? new boss? if yes, give as an idea. how many areas should it have? can the enemy players attack each other, or they all together in that against the AI?

I very much doubt people will agree with me but i must say what i must say

I dont like the fact levels only go up to 20. It groups together too many people and stops people from advancing any further. My solution to this would be to create a section or an island especially for lv20+. Obviously a few changes would have to be made with the classes and the skill set ups but i think that an island for the more experienced players would be a good move for their sakes.

Please criticise me on everything you see wrong with this or comment on what you agree with to show your support.

as i can see you want an isle that is accessible only for the players that reached the 20th level. and thats ok. but what do u want on that isle? new boss? if yes, give as an idea. how many areas should it have? can the enemy players attack each other, or they all together in that against the AI?

ayyyy  :shok: he just got reapered :wacko:

Its not up to me to decide the level of detail on any new islands that may be added, i just put the idea for the new isle. I'll leave that to the devs since they know where they want the game to go.

yes, but u have to suggest something....  :search:

developments already told us that there will be till 50lvl and new areas in the feature. so if u don't come up with something useful, they just lock the topic.

Well it`s "easy" to get to lvl 20, what I think to be a real veteran isle.. It shouldbe accessible just to Veterans players so old players who started let's say 1 year or 1and half year ago. So to be accessible only for those who played a long time .

But anyway it wouldn't be really fair...

Veteran isle is for old time players.

if u make it with level limit, that means it is champions isle, not veterans. Getting lvl 20 is way to easy.

Veteran Isle requirements must be: "Playing game over 3 - 4 year" well this is called veteran. So i guess i can enter :D