17arena or 18 doom weapon ?!

lallouss

17arena or 18 doom weapon ?! In pvp  

20 members have voted

1. 1. 17arena or 18 doom weapon ?! In pvp

• 17 arena like a fighter
    • 18 doom like a boss
    • im still lvl 16 :'(

which weapon is better in pvp or arena 17 arena or 18 doom.. Doesnt matter which class u are or ur pvping.. Just say ur opinion ;)

i go for arena... Ress=pvp. With my rogue with 22.6 ress and 1900def, low amps +4-+6 and weapons +7 and +6 i killed a bd full +10- withot ress i think but doom sword +10 and knife+10. So i go for arena for pvp ;)

I'd definetily go for resilence for arena, penetration has 0% effect on resilence whereas resilence reduces all kinds of dmg, reduces chance for enemies to crit on you, and it also reduces their crit damage on you. Lvl 18 got higher damage, but is in my opinion, more suitable for pve battles. (One of the main reasons why i'm not going for doom weapon on my main CASTER class)

It depends on the stats

for example

Scout Gladius

Mage/Warlock arena > SD

You don't just pick arena weapon because it has resilience and you don't just pick sudden doom weapon cause it's the best in game.

It depends on the stats

for example

Scout Gladius < Blade of Sudden Doom

Mage/Warlock arena > SD

You don't just pick arena weapon because it has resilience and you don't just pick sudden doom weapon cause it's the best in game.

best answer ive seen till now  :good: i see 70% people thinking scout gladius is great but his acc is shitier than my grandmas aim.. dager arena 17 still better than the sword

;D i think Arena probably better....Except nahnnew sword which is probably lame....but for warlock is like cool(for pvp)

5% resilense we cant throw that away for a pemeation.... :tease:

17 cuz i just raped an obviously high amp necro with a +1 stave with astral bonus activated :spiteful: .....or maybe my dark def was too much for him to handle :lol:

17 arena weapon better not only for the way for get it , depend ... waste on tickets  and sd easy got on swamps or

, you win more resilence and in my opinion is good than sd weapons I used sd weapons aloooooot of time till christmas I get hacked and got deleted many items and costumes.... anyway I was thinking to  use full arena set mixted lvl 15 , 17  with critical and full runes resilence

(+) Stats goes before lvl of the item, dont think just cause its lv18 its the best choice. Still rocking full mix gear on my 1h DK, equiped lv13, lv15, lv17 and lv18 items.

(+) Ask yourself, how do i wanna play this char? and then you pick a path and build stats according. You dont need maxed resi to preforme good in arena (though its cheap and easy way to reach good pvp preformance) For me the rest of my gear and my current stat situation would be what i base my decission on if i would want to use arena or SD.

• 2 weeks later...

For casters, obviously arena to survive if you get caught.

I dont know melee so i cant help you.

Whoever the duck says mage must use arena, kill yourself. As a mage, you only must think of damage. Kamikaze fast, kill it fast, or live long, die slow, do no damage. You have no chance.

On mage, SD > Arena.

use mixed gears? if you think your resilience is enough why you will put more resilience? better you put other stats like penetration instead of resi, arena lvl17 belt with resilence enchant is enough in my opinion,(if have bg set or lvl18 gears)  and other focus defence or dodge, resi bad in mobs  :blush: so for me 5%-10% resilence is enough.

use mixed gears? if you think your resilience is enough why you will put more resilience? better you put other stats like penetration instead of resi, arena lvl17 belt with resilence enchant is enough in my opinion,(if have bg set or lvl18 gears)  and other focus defence or dodge, resi bad in mobs  :blush: so for me 5%-10% resilence is enough.

Midgee....U never go pvp....5% - 10% doesnt work When U fight with a Ranger or Well BD or other class.....Thats why We need more resilense.......

And also Penetration and resilense is not the same one is crystal one is rune.....

PS : Put Ur armor on  :give_rose:

It depends on the stats

for example

Scout Gladius < Blade of Sudden Doom

Mage/Warlock arena > SD

my point exactly, arena 2h axe is better then arena 2h mace for paladin. however doom 2h mace is better then doom 2h axe. just an example

Midgee....U never go pvp....5% - 10% doesnt work When U fight with a Ranger or Well BD or other class.....Thats why We need more resilense.......

And also Penetration and resilense is not the same one is crystal one is rune.....

all that annoying cuntbucket does is gank then spam forums with cute emoticons forcing any weak-minded male to believe its not ganking

noo noo LUVIS thats not i mean.. iknow things about crystal and about runes  :blush: okaay. look at this

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

you see? arena gears auto have resilence but not arena gears not resi instead its penetration. and one more thing i always go pvp  :blush: but if your a good player you dont need to receive and accept all rangers or other class attack think about that. so thats why i dont recomend to much resilence hehe.

AND ONE MORE THINGS

mister swazz all that i remember is your your the first gank. you gank me you gank low lvl compair to you, you gank and gank. you always like that then when i fight back to you,then you tell me im ganking? everytime i saw you in cave i attack you cos thats what you doin then you call its gank? noo  :facepalm: its revenge for me . i have 4 videos showing you come pvpcave pump blessings and kill innocent 1 by 1 hahah have a good day ser :wacko: :bomb:

noo noo LUVIS thats not i mean.. iknow things about crystal and about runes  :blush: okaay. look at this

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

you see? arena gears auto have resilence but not arena gears not resi instead its penetration. and one more thing i always go pvp  :blush: but if your a good player you dont need to receive and accept all rangers or other class attack think about that. so thats why i dont recomend to much resilence hehe.

AND ONE MORE THINGS

mister swazz all that i remember is your your the first gank. you gank me you gank low lvl compair to you, you gank and gank. you always like that then when i fight back to you,then you tell me im ganking? everytime i saw you in cave i attack you cos thats what you doin then you call its gank? noo  :facepalm: its revenge for me . i have 4 videos showing you come pvpcave pump blessings and kill innocent 1 by 1 hahah have a good day ser :wacko: :bomb:

if your on my list once, your on my list for life. just because you went to bed and woke up the next day doesnt reset what happened. you or anyone touches me once ill continue to duck you up. have a good day ganker  :crazy:

I think the arena weapons are better. The damage isnt that big of a difference between the two but wih arena you have a slight better chance at preventing a crit on you. And that slight chance can make a big difference.

if your on my list once, your on my list for life. just because you went to bed and woke up the next day doesnt reset what happened. you or anyone touches me once ill continue to ♥♥♥♥ you up. have a good day ganker  :crazy:

no problem and  i dont care , do what you want almost all player here in ws know your attitude.  ;D  only weak mind you can feared off. :good:

yeah gabraunth . #1doom #2arena weap #3 abyss for me  :blush:

THE ANSWER :crazy: i tested alot weapons and gears to see that doom weapon is better than the 17arena :) actually its not only about the dmg its about the enchants ;) most dooms have critic+acc +bonus speciality (hammer/att speed, 2h axe/pene....) for who said dmg is not a big difference well actually it is ;) at high amp it adds alot of dmg (in pvps this will add 2-3atts more than wht a 17 can do) :crazy:

ur weapon is made for attacking not for defending.. U can get 15%-19%resi without using 17arena weapon :) those extra 20-30-40dmg will hunt u :lol:

THE ANSWER :crazy: i tested alot weapons and gears to see that doom weapon is better than the 17arena :) actually its not only about the dmg its about the enchants ;) most dooms have critic+acc +bonus speciality (hammer/att speed, 2h axe/pene....) for who said dmg is not a big difference well actually it is ;) at high amp it adds alot of dmg (in pvps this will add 2-3atts more than wht a 17 can do) :crazy:

ur weapon is made for attacking not for defending.. U can get 15%-19%resi without using 17arena weapon :) those extra 20-30-40dmg will hunt u :lol:

Yes weapons are made for attacking, but with arena weps you have a better chance at staying alive longer to throw in a couple of more attacks. In any case they may both produce the same results, just in different situations. I would prefer a 2hand arena over sd, only because when im being kited by a ranged class, the extra res on the 2hand can help with crits. But sd cant help in any way while being kited.

The attack between an arena wep and a doom is the same difference at high amp and low amp. If there is a 17 attack difference at +1 then there will be a 17 attack difference at +10. Yes weapons are made for attacking, but with arena weps you have a better chance at staying alive longer to throw in a couple of more attacks. In any case they may both produce the same results, just in different situations. I would prefer a 2hand arena over sd, only because when im being kited by a ranged class, the extra res on the 2hand can help with crits. But sd cant help in any way while being kited.

well i can say this  :crazy:  if a paladin with 18 weapon +8 vs a paladin 17 arena weapon +8.. ik for sure doom will win ^-^ ive seen in arena even when they use arena shield they lose lolz cuz dooms got extra ench bonus+dmg

well i can say this  :crazy:  if a paladin with 18 weapon +8 vs a paladin 17 arena weapon +8.. ik for sure doom will win ^-^ ive seen in arena even when they use arena shield they lose lolz cuz dooms got extra ench bonus+dmg

Maybe not because arena will get more crits than sd, and arena can reduce damage.

Balance guys balance

How much resi depends highly on your class and game style. You don't need 23% resi if you don't want to. For classes low on dodge/parry/block resi is the easiest defence stat to stack and it's effective. However if you play a burst dmg char or tank you should lower resi priority to push on attack or other def stats. For such chars I'd say around 14% resi is ok. I play with 14% resi myself, but then I have 21%dodge, 10%parry, 12%block that negates tons of dmg. Beat a barb the other week when I had 6 dodge/parry/block in a row.

Similar builds can be adapted (but offensive or course) for nuke classes like rouge and mage. Hp also is something I balance in to my resi equation.

Balance guys balance

How much resi depends highly on your class and game style. You don't need 23% resi if you don't want to. For classes low on dodge/parry/block resi is the easiest defence stat to stack and it's effective. However if you play a burst dmg char or tank you should lower resi priority to push on attack or other def stats. For such chars I'd say around 14% resi is ok. I play with 14% resi myself, but then I have 21%dodge, 10%parry, 12%block that negates tons of dmg. Beat a barb the other week when I had 6 dodge/parry/block in a row.

Similar builds can be adapted (but offensive or course) for nuke classes like rouge and mage. Hp also is something I balance in to my resi equation.

yup yup xD here lemme guess u use half set 18 gear and half set arena gear + arena belt with a 18doom weapon for ur dk?  :aggressive:

no problem and  i dont care , do what you want almost all player here in ws know your attitude.  ;D  only weak mind you can feared off. :good:

yeah gabraunth . #1doom #2arena weap #3 abyss for me  :blush:

>implying most of ws is worthy to talk to me let alone judge me

>implying your not a fake piece of shit attention whore  :crazy:

>implying if i hit a lv15 first it makes me the ganker, if they ganked 5 mins ago

Any more inbred remarks until you resort to emoticons?

yup yup xD here lemme guess u use half set 18 gear and half set arena gear + arena belt with a 18doom weapon for ur dk?  :aggressive:

I do use half divine set, but I also use 1 lv13 and 1 lv15 piece. Belt, 1h, shield is lv17 arena and accessories are lab of course.

• 4 weeks later...

For casters, obviously arena to survive if you get caught.

I dont know melee so i cant help you.

Whoever the ♥♥♥♥ says mage must use arena, kill yourself. As a mage, you only must think of damage. Kamikaze fast, kill it fast, or live long, die slow, do no damage. You have no chance.

On mage, SD > Arena.

Arena better then doom, doom suck for mage :good:

mage with +9 arena stronger then mage with +9 doom  :dirol:

Arena better then doom, doom suck for mage :good:

mage with +9 arena stronger then mage with +9 doom  :dirol:

your free to have your own biased opinion but include facts. if i recall a "pro" mage said the complete opposite of what you said in an earlier topic

Winding scepter +9

Bg fury body+8

Bg fury hood+8

Silverd signets.

Amulet of inward power.

Violent storm bracers+7

Violent storm shoes +7

Lvl 17 Lab belt (forgot name)

Lvl 17 Lab cape.

Thats my main and old-school set-up. I`ll re-gear after the update :D

so as you see, im not a fan of arena armour(nor do I have interest of going)

Lvl 18 however... well that was obtained even before Swamps was released!

• 2 weeks later...

i prefer arena set , high crit, high resil, n can hit enemy with couple of crit  :lol:

couple of crit will make u win even your deff is not really good, i love the stats  :diablo:

i prefer arena set , high crit, high resil, n can hit enemy with couple of crit  :lol:

couple of crit will make u win even your deff is not really good, i love the stats  :diablo:

doom has more critic and more ench than arena weapon how u say u love stats if u dont know them? ::)