need justification

noah

hi devs can u justify your action of locking http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81713.0

This thread namely "abusive char names"? Just need your opinion cos you locked that topic without a single comment. Thanx

I think he locked it because of the harmful and unfair things that were said to you and by you. The topic went way off topic and it seemed like the crap talking wasn't going to stop no matter how many reasonable things pheonixfly posted.. So locking is really the only way to shut everyone up. Just my opinion.

Or maybe devs is considering your topic to be an important one, one they intent to attend to in the near future. 

You know why? :facepalm:

It is already suggested before you came here on the forums

I reminded them to lock it :tease:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83057.0

I think he locked it because of the harmful and unfair things that were said to you and by you. The topic went way off topic and it seemed like the crap talking wasn't going to stop no matter how many reasonable things pheonixfly posted.. So locking is really the only way to shut everyone up. Just my opinion.

Or maybe devs is considering your topic to be an important one, one they intent to attend to in the near future.

agree. But just 1 comment from them would be enough. If myself was anyone else was found guilty they should temporarily suspend his/her account or 3 days or 1 week or for a definite period so that i must learn not to do the same mistake again. Cos of no comment from them one may do the same mistake again.

Oh well .... at least there would be no more hateful comments in that thread O:-)

there wont be now.

that thread is locked. Who would still comment in that? :!

OMG u try to bring the same talk here too... FINE! i tell u why they lock it. cause u cryed like a baby that those names abuse u, and that u cant play. after that u start using such a bad language and everybody understand what a hypocrite u are!

OMG u try to bring the same talk here too... FINE! i tell u why they lock it. cause u cryed like a baby that those names abuse u, and that u cant play. after that u start using such a bad language and everybody understand what a hypocrite u are!

u still angry man? I said sorry already

u still angry man? I said sorry already

u need to understand somthing..nobody is angry at u butt u want to block or censor bad name butt stil u use bad languge so if devs take some action on that names that means they need to take action on u ;) u cant bring ur sister in the game bcoz u are offended by anusvagina duckuuu etc butt u bring her to see how u talk? ;) think on that first ;) u blame ppl bcoz they are not civilized butt u are?

They block ur thread cause it was out of his right place.

U have sugestions threads over there. Try there.

it is already suggested  :facepalm:

It was blocked because i demanded to lock it :facepalm: