set cooldown for respawn in arena

pikachu

Im pretty sure you gain the points in question once the arena match is over.

So if you respawn before the match is over, you will not gain the points til the match has been complete.

So if you respawn before the match is over, you will not gain the points til the match has been complete.

really?  :shok: but me i thought you can still gain it.

when im dying and working hard to get scout composite bow,the stupid reapawn pops up,i remember when arena released,no tics,no rating,just fight and it was soo much fun

lmaoooo xD guys u gain ap (arena points) even if u respawn before match over but u wont get it until match is over..

Example : Like if i go in a random 2vs2 but i die first and respawn than i check my total i see 6980 than i wait abit and recheck i see 6987 than i know that my random partner lost the match or of i see 7002 than ik that he won becuz u still get the points of the result of the match but u wont be able to see the match results ;) suggesting this wont help much because its ur own fault if u want to respawn or no and missclicking wont make the ap result change ;)

lmaoooo xD guys u gain ap (arena points) even if u respawn before match over but u wont get it until match is over..

Example : Like if i go in a random 2vs2 but i die first and respawn than i check my total i see 6980 than i wait abit and recheck i see 6987 than i know that my random partner lost the match or of i see 7002 than ik that he won becuz u still get the points of the result of the match but u wont be able to see the match results ;) suggesting this wont help much because its ur own fault if u want to respawn or no and missclicking wont make the ap result change ;)

yess im agree cos me watching my ap after and before fight and tested it before. :facepalm: :facepalm: