Azebu

Okay, this will blow your minds.

Let's start with some facts.

• Russell is immune to bans - he is persistent, always comes back
  • Currently known under (at least) 3 nicks - Russ, solarmage, pikachu
  • He isn't good at english - means he is foreigner
  • He isn't really keen of r0land, he likes snorlax though
This is where things go down.
  • Pikachu and Snorlax is a nickname given to bosses Ornstein and Smough in game Dark Souls
  • Dark Souls is most popular on imageboard 4chan
  • Coincidentally, "Pikachu and Snorlax" term originated on that board
  • "Russell" is name created from "Rustling" meme which also originates from 4chan
  • 4chan is known as home of hacktivist group "Anonymous"
  • Hacktivists have been mainly targeting Christian countries, main target of Israeli terrorists. Coincidence?
  • Russell makes spelling mistakes, commonly made by foreigners
I still can't figure out the meaning of solarmage, might have to do something with Dark Souls "Sunlight Warrior" covenant, or the fact that Israel is pretty sunny country.

aww mannnn, terrorists?

does this mean I gotta watch out for anthrax in my daily gifts? :sorry:

Okay, this will blow your minds.

Let's start with some facts.

• Russell is immune to bans - he is persistent, always comes back
  • Currently known under (at least) 3 nicks - Russ, solarmage, pikachu
  • He isn't good at english - means he is foreigner
  • He isn't really keen of r0land, he likes snorlax though
  • Pikachu and Snorlax is a nickname given to bosses Ornstein and Smough in game Dark Souls
  • Dark Souls is most popular on imageboard 4chan
  • Coincidentally, "Pikachu and Snorlax" term originated on that board
  • "Russell" is name created from "Rustling" meme which also originates from 4chan
  • 4chan is known as home of hacktivist group "Anonymous"
  • Hacktivists have been mainly targeting Christian countries, main target of Israeli terrorists. Coincidence?
  • Russell makes spelling mistakes, commonly made by foreigners
I still can't figure out the meaning of solarmage, might have to do something with Dark Souls "Sunlight Warrior" covenant, or the fact that Israel is pretty sunny country.

:rofl: We need FBI

44414_.gif

44415_.jpg

im not,my backspace doesnt work in my phone,im a catholic christian,im immune to ban cause im addicted to this awsome game,russell(my name),solarmage(my gf's name  :give_rose: ),pikachu(pokemon)

He is also known to spam the russian forums by google translating everything into russian :facepalm: 

I'll keep an eye out of russell from now on :rofl:  tyvm for the info ._.

He is also known to spam the russian forums by google translating everything into russian :facepalm: 

I'll keep an eye out of russell from now on :rofl:  tyvm for the info ._.

wtf  :lol:

thats weird  :bomb:

wtf  :lol:

thats weird  :bomb:

oh ya, it sure is. here, take a look;

когда я борюсь против монстра, я лежал в ловушку, но иногда они не попасть в ловушку, они стоят на вершине ее :cray:

:facepalm: 

• Pikachu and Snorlax is a nickname given to bosses Ornstein and Smough in game Dark Souls[/l][/l]
pikachu is the electric pet in pokemon game and snorlax is the sleepy panda in pokemon game  :crazy: as u can see 'snorlax dev' posted in the poster competition a pic of the pet 'snorlax pokemon'  ;D russel choosed pikachu becuz hes the top player in pokemon and becuz 'snorlax dev' chose snorlax as a name :crazy:

i just broked this theorie :diablo:

pikachu is the electric pet in pokemon game and snorlax is the sleepy panda in pokemon game  :crazy: as u can see 'snorlax dev' posted in the poster competition a pic of the pet 'snorlax pokemon'  ;D russel choosed pikachu becuz hes the top player in pokemon and becuz 'snorlax dev' chose snorlax as a name :crazy:

WAIT

THAT PROVES MY THEORY EVEN MORE.

4CHAN HAS ENTIRE BOARD DEDICATED TO POKEMEN.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

WHAT IF

WHAT IF

WAIT

THAT PROVES MY THEORY EVEN MORE.

4CHAN HAS ENTIRE BOARD DEDICATED TO POKEMEN.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

WHAT IF

WHAT IF

:shok:  What if we are all terrorists and you're the only normal guy??  :shok:  :bomb: :bomb:

4chan is overrun by 13year olds, it totally died after it went mainstream, anyone still visiting that shithole is most likely a kid or just an immature uneducated ♥♥♥♥♥♥  :nea:

or bored out of their mind beyond comprehension

4chan is overrun by 13year olds, it totally died after it went mainstream, anyone still visiting that shithole is most likely a kid or just an immature uneducated ♥♥♥♥♥♥  :nea:

I think you mean /b/, and I'll agree. However other boards (at least some of them) are fine. /ck/ is perfect, /v/ is good at times.

• Developer

That was fun, but, guys, let's not spread those words about terrorism and stuff, please.