[2020.02.21] Winners of the “Best Costume 2020” contest.

Holmes

• Developer

562896713_.png.191b88dc6bde71824a47f6c6b1eb5540.png

Friends! 

The time of drawing conclusions of the contest is up and we are ready to reveal the decision of our juries: 

1 место: Lady Flora
15.000 Miracle coins and the opportunity to see their costume in game will be claimed by Starshinee
11.png
The costume will be added into the game and sent to the winner with one of the upcoming updates. 

2 место: The destroyed samurai
TKnCUyj.png

12500 Miracle coins and the well-deserved respect from the entire community of the game go to Shura

3 место: Masterful Succumbed
Sem título.png
10000 Miracle coins were earned by Pieste

But this is not all of the prizes! We’re so glad that there are so many talented and creative people among you that we are gifting 1000 miracle coins as incentive prizes to the following authors: 

Ninja Owl with the work Void Terror
22.png

Alef Araujo with the work Subliminus
283909689_TRAJE1updateGGG.png.dd48399c5901422f9f0a21481a8cb273.png

Ricardo Neto with the work Drácula
giphy (6).gif

Pteashe with the work Magnus
PicsArt_02-07-10.50.04.png

Singed with the work Assassin's Gladiator
44.png

We thank you for participating in the contest and wish you success in any future creative endeavours. There will be plenty more contests where you’ll be able to express yourself and become famous in all of Arinar! 

Good luck! 
AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic

And it wasn’t supposed to be a maximum of 24 in width, what a disappointment, because it would have more incredible costs if it didn’t depend on those few pixels, and you can still win even if you pass.

:vp-nono:

Edited by fodafodbr

Hmm i think Unicorn was the most iconic one. All the others are just like... .. I like them really, but theyre so common.

4 minutes ago, Mooh said:

Hmm i think Unicorn was the most iconic one. All the others are just like... .. I like them really, but theyre so common.

I liked that too, it was cute. But I gotta agree that this year it was hard for them to decide for a winning place. 

3 hours ago, fodafodbr said:

It is clear that this is the best, that crazy judges.:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

:huh: 

Acho que com esse eu tinha ganhado 😄😄

PhotoGrid_1582166618325.jpg

PhotoGrid_1582165988434.jpg

Edited by Ricardo Neto

23 часа назад, Holmes сказал:

1 место: Lady Flora
15.000 Miracle coins and the opportunity to see their costume in game will be claimed by Starshinee
11.png
The costume will be added into the game and sent to the winner with one of the upcoming updates. 

Insanely beautiful costume. I will definitely buy it immediately after adding to the game. :happy:

My congratulations to winners.