Devs, Please imrove graphics

invoked1

I play warspear on my PC and Lumnia, My friends sometime check in, "Wtf are you playing " Give me you GeForce GTX 670  :lol:  :facepalm:  See ya at Dark Brotherwood they say, they drag me to to Black Ops and skyrim. All they criticize is graphics of this game. Now even most cell phones comes with 2.0 GHZ CPU and 1-2 GB ram , 512MB-1GB GPU, so 3.5 must be extreme in graphics too. :drinks:

moBILE is not mobile anymore, check out Xperia Z, I bet it can beat your PC or laptop now, Sure :diablo:  And it is a PC game too :facepalm:

no shit its also for pc.

you expect all mobile phones processing speed to match up with pc or laptop!? :facepalm:

Do they seriously criticize you by showing cod? Come on CoD has a 2005-2006 old graphics and is one of the worst graphically looking games.

Same for skyrim, since the world to explore is so big the graphic is pretty low.

If they want to criticize you just tell them to learn how to do it properly. I personal still play quake love which has like 10yearsod graphic, and since I play in competitive I'm using the lowest graphic possible so I dont get distracted by details.

Just ask them if they played pokem, I personally still see people playing it just because it's an epic game which most people grow with.

It's not the graphic what makes a game! Personally graphic is the last thing I'm looking for. What it's most important in a game, in my opinion, is the feeling that it gives , the memories.

You best leave right now.

reason why they wont improve graphics to higher standards: They will lose those playing on older devices.. simple isnt it? Warspear boasts the fact that the game is available on most devices.

With current graphics the game also chews less data for the user.. thats a major plus for most players.

Game is fine as is in terms of graphics. Be happy with what we have.

You best leave right now.

So you want the best of all and not graphics, Come on play minecraft, you will have to pay life for it. And standing still leads nowhere but to a dust on windy shore. Some improvements is must. And plz dont argue about graphics, video gaming priority is graphics first. You can play pokemon , if you dont tally with me. And you told me to leave, I left already since 3 weeks. Though skyrim is beta,, as long as I am on PC that's my life. I have a small guild but no one dares to sneak and touch. We all have daedric weapons and draganbone armour with legendary enchants. We are immortals. I have a nightingle bow, and gears and skill set up on bows. My sneak attack does around 1500 dmg on critical, enought to kill anything on skyrim

lmao

next time, at least put it in SUGGESTIONS section, and not US Sapphire

and correct spelling is IMPROVE

most fail topic ever

• Developer

Do not forget that there are a lot of users with devices running Symbian OS and graphics update will be critical for fps (frames per second) on that devices so game may become laggy.

We will update graphics as soon as possible.

Cheers.