Patahhati was passed away

Twinzblade

Such a nice person  :(

She was great player and very trustworthy

Very tough if you on her bad side

Memories live on forever. Hope shes in a better place

Thanks for always being my friend. Rest in peace desy

Dear Patahhati,

I was deeply saddened to hear about the death of desi.

Desi was the best player, God is so cruel to her:(

She indeed helped me lvlup and farm...used to chat a lot and do arenas

U will still be in my Heart

May god bless you and ur family

omg so sad.... she just got her baby  :cray:

prayers for you Desy, we will miss you.

a great shaman and a very sweet person.

a memory with patahh, our first meeting in game.

44148_.png

Dear Daisy

I remember our last talk before u gone :(

i hope you live in a better world now

never met a more openhearted person than you

I love u sisi :'(

and i miss you

Dear patahhati,

I remember the very first talk we had together during the older times, you were such a nice person to me, and we used to talk to joke and talk to each other sometimes. you never attacked my druid and i never attacked you once we knew each other.  its very sad to know that you had to die that way.. :cray: because you did not deserve to die like that. :sorry:

I hope you got to see your baby before you passed away patahhati.. may you R.I.P :cray: 

Dear Deasy

i just want say thanks  :'(

very very vey much  :'( :'(

cause u hv teach me all  :'( :'( :'(

omg so sad  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

i hope u happy in new place beside god  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

R.I.P

A nice player an amazing person.

i'm sure you are in better place now.....no pain,no suffering

God bless all your family.....R.I.P.

I nver know u, but im sad hear that.

She was in mine team since i started. It really sad to hear. I have much good memories to old team. Icemanxxx,Xromance,Pendekar,Healerz should know about.

I dont know her in real life,but we spended lot time virtually. That is all i can do for you,Desi.

You was great history and very respected player.

Hope you on better place now.

One day we maybe meet in heaven...

Rest in peace.

dessy ... I was surprised it .. I was not expecting that now also finally had his son .. but I get the very great good memories than it all this time with him and laughing at the jokes we made together between boss and boss .. an incredible person is gone .. certainly leaves a mark wherever he goes .. but if wee remember u..  somehow will follow.

i remember too that day much laught too :D

44218_.jpg

OMG.... so sad to hear This Sad Announcement.... :cray: :cray: :cray:

MY Desi (PatahHati) soul Rest in Peace, where last place is Heaven... Bye  :cray:

Goodbye Patah,

I remember the first time we met and you helped me level up. From then onwards, you have always been my friend and one of the best shamans there has ever been.

R.I.P  :cray:

R.I.P Desi,

I still remember when I pvped you in cave with my druid and you beat me 4-1, only shaman at the time who could beat me. I remember talking to you that day as well. You were extremely nice and I remember the times we talked inside lab as well. All were good times and memories and I know your in a better place. I'm just glad I got to spend some time as an MC with you while you were still here.

Condolences to the family.

"Look for the rainbow in every storm, fly like an angel, good-bye my friend."

Mis respetos ...a Una Gran Jugadora, estratega , una compañera leal, una persona transparente, de buenos sentimientos, llego a ganarse el respeto tanto de nosotros como hasta el del propio  enemigo--- Pionera de Astral de la vieja escuela jeje...No puedo dejar de recordarle si no  es con risas, por que fueron de muy buen agrado las horas que pasamos en farm con su party.  Sin duda no es la manera en te debias ir, recien habias conseguido el mejor drop de tu vida.. tu partida inesperada me soprendio hoy ...dejando una indeseable tristeza. Todo gigante deja huella...yo me quedo con los mejores recuerdos de momentos compartidos ;) Hasta siempre Pataht

Erikanuk / Flakaa                                                                                 

A great player, a strategist, a loyal partner, a transparent person, of good feeling, I get to earn the respect of both ourselves and the own enemy until --- Astral Pioneer old school hehe ... I can not remind stop if not with laughter, that was a very good welcome the hours spent on farm with his party. Definitely not the way you should you go, recently drop Had you gotten the best of your life .. your unexpected departure surprised me today ... leaving an undesirable sadness. all giant footprint left ... I'll take the best memories of times shared;)

until siempre.Pataht

:cray: desy u were my first mc friend, you were the most amazing female player I knew, kind, caring, open minded, and a very very good friend. My condolences to the family. she will be missed dearly but never forgotten by ws family/friends and her rl family/friends.  :cray:

First of all I want to say to desy family, I'm deeply sadden about your lost and I hope her life was a beacon to you and her son. I've talked with desy couple of times while kicking elfs butts. So was so sweet and I'm really going to miss her :cray:

Just ignore him and the devs will take care. Delete your quote rainbow so it gets erased completely.

All know hes just a pig brain racist non-contributing low life

Wasn't she asian? Why announce some random deaths on mmorpg forum? Atleast do it when a human dies

even is she were asian u think u are any better than she? Go duck urself ignorant fool.

Wasn't she asian? Why announce some random deaths on mmorpg forum? Atleast do it when a human dies

wtf :facepalm:  you should be cruxified upside down stupid racist :facepalm: