Scavenger Hunt IV (The Hidden Secret)

lallouss

Hey this is a mini game im doing very easy :yahoo:

Story:  Warspear is filled with items which people forgot about them.. I was going to farm the other day when i came across a dying traveler  :shok: i rushed into helping him but i was too late and before he died he gave me a secret map that leads me to a great treasure

i tried to read the map and found the passage to the treasure but was blocked and the only way to open it is to find these 3items  :cray: BUT i need to gather them with 1 secret item which idk its name but i have a picture of it in the map :crazy:

How to play: U are required to find these 3items and the secret item which can be located in all of map2 in elf section 'NOT MC' use ur memory and knowledge to find them, the 3items are : [Growth of Subsoil] + [Thorn of burdock] + [Dusky phlegm]

The picture of the secret item is located below  :shout: 

Prize: 2x[Crystal of Accuracy] u will receive after u give me the 3items and the secret item  :search:

Time: U got 1hour before someone else comes and finds my treasure and than all hope will be lost  :cray:

I just uncovered the first letter of the secret item its "S"

post-15696-14177027429243_thumb.jpg

post-15696-14177027429296_thumb.png

Simply the wrong wisps :mega_shok:

Congrats Yazmal

hardluck bro  :give_rose: hope u all gdluck in next mini game maybe today ill post another one keep in touch..

And CONGRATS yazmal winner of Scavenger Hunt IV :friends:

And im just opening the blockage and omg i seee... the treasure is.. cu in next reply..  :crazy:

post-15696-1417702742939_thumb.png

post-15696-14177027429522_thumb.png

Hmm. Word "Key" on the water?  :pleasantry: Suspicious.

hehe its an arabic word its 'KEIF'  :tease: its the name of the restaurent me and family went to  :friends:

Shukran Ana,Elie :lol: I learn few words too.

hehehe nice kath +1 for ur effort  :give_rose: but u just said to me: thx u me, Elie  :crazy:

i thought no one participated :bad:

I started so late. Saw 20 min left on trade chat lol

it ended in 15-20min ;D 10players pmed me that they playing it.. not alot play it they pm me saying im a liar  :cray: oh well  :pleasantry:

it ended in 15-20min ;D 10players pmed me that they playing it.. not alot play it they pm me saying im a liar  :cray: oh well  :pleasantry:

their loss :spiteful:

Guest XthekingX

damn

didnt join . buzy all day

All Say Birthday me xD

damn

didnt join . buzy all day

All Say Birthday me xD

bro i ws bsy 2 i ws gona say 2 u hppy b'd bt i coudn't i ddnt open for the H ur seeing me post this post in it n hppy b'd again

Guest XthekingX

bro i ws bsy 2 i ws gona say 2 u hppy b'd bt i coudn't i ddnt open for the H ur seeing me post this post in it n hppy b'd again

Thx :)

• 2 years later...