Whatsup with GM and their love for Elfs?

XreaperX

Drinks from me

Title says for it, MC side burst your frustrations out. 

From un-winable wars to a 1 stair where MC cant move during wars to a tank called W*rden who literally gets HP of just blocking...

Just What the heck lol

7 hours ago, Singed said:

I think its because Mcs are too lazy... mc class are so damn op in area stun etc 

did you ever tryed to kill a wd when it gets attacked by something else whout being a warlok with 4/4 seal?

do we need call of the hp use of saturation? the cd of wish wich made it even less upped? on that an priest's elusive treath + ranger's scatter shot can terminate you unless you resist one of them? that the bd's dmg is almost the seeker's one? on how the damn ranger's got an skill like the shamn's blind ans the warlock's fear with the same duration n cd but with no counter side? (blind+dodge n fear chance to loose effect on getting atk), litteraly the wd's tanking power? dont tell that they cant kill because they are capable to kill, just try dmg reflect (up to 30% while maintaning the block high), the area stun can be ignored by resist, in wars wds can just charge the banner while they have the guild guardian with em, the mage's area dmg is eugth to make an issue, the area place lock n drag of the druids?  

26 minutes ago, lore said:

did you ever tryed to kill a wd when it gets attacked by something else whout being a warlok with 4/4 seal?

do we need call of the hp use of saturation? the cd of wish wich made it even less upped? on that an priest's elusive treath + ranger's scatter shot can terminate you unless you resist one of them? that the bd's dmg is almost the seeker's one? on how the damn ranger's got an skill like the shamn's blind ans the warlock's fear with the same duration n cd but with no counter side? (blind+dodge n fear chance to loose effect on getting atk), litteraly the wd's tanking power? dont tell that they cant kill because they are capable to kill, just try dmg reflect (up to 30% while maintaning the block high), the area stun can be ignored by resist, in wars wds can just charge the banner while they have the guild guardian with em, the mage's area dmg is eugth to make an issue, the area place lock n drag of the druids?  

I can counter them depend on which class i use, as they said that this game is made for team play, find the right team... dont complain if you got countered by some other class 😁... If you ask to nerf elves/chosen so you can tank them all then i think it wont be granted, if you find it hard to beat ranger and priest, use other class to counter like Charmer and warlock

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 1:23 PM, Singed said:

I can counter them depend on which class i use, as they said that this game is made for team play, find the right team... dont complain if you got countered by some other class 😁... If you ask to nerf elves/chosen so you can tank them all then i think it wont be granted, if you find it hard to beat ranger and priest, use other class to counter like Charmer and warlock

Counter? Are you kidding me? 

Shaman vs Druid, druid wins easy.

Rogue vs Ranger, Ranger wins easy. 

etc. 

on equal grounds the skills the Elfs got is just overpowerd. 

Specially the warden once! 

On 2/19/2020 at 12:53 PM, lore said:

I totally agree with you

On 2/19/2020 at 5:12 AM, Singed said:

I think its because Mcs are too lazy... mc class are so damn op in area stun etc 

?? Some people are lazy and some not. Some people even play both sides. The thing is elfs are in majority! There is an unbalance. Its like China vs. Luxemburg kinda thing.

On 3/1/2020 at 6:16 AM, XreaperX said:

Counter? Are you kidding me? 

Shaman vs Druid, druid wins easy.

Rogue vs Ranger, Ranger wins easy. 

etc. 

on equal grounds the skills the Elfs got is just overpowerd. 

Specially the warden once! 

I totally agree with you

?? Some people are lazy and some not. Some people even play both sides. The thing is elfs are in majority! There is an unbalance. Its like China vs. Luxemburg kinda thing.

As i said, this game is made for team fight... and also shaman vs druid and rogue vs ranger still doesn't sound quite right... depends on how you played and your gear stat, use the right stat, use the right relic to counter each other... it makes this game interisting... its not all about same amplification etc... its sometimes about gear effect

Edited by Singed