Tranferred

MrStamina

17 minutes ago, MrStamina said:

How can I find out who my items have been transferred to? 

Hey there!

Have you tried to send a message to the support team? They have got also the ability to investigate on what track some items have "chosen". I advise you to contact them pronto anyway, since the more time you waste and the harder it will be for them to investigate. 

Here's the Support Team's Email: [email protected]

Mind that you might need up to 4 working days for an effective answer. Mind to check also the Spam Folder often. I bid you a nice day! 

37 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hey there!

Have you tried to send a message to the support team? They have got also the ability to investigate on what track some items have "chosen". I advise you to contact them pronto anyway, since the more time you waste and the harder it will be for them to investigate. 

Here's the Support Team's Email: [email protected]

Mind that you might need up to 4 working days for an effective answer. Mind to check also the Spam Folder often. I bid you a nice day! 

Thank for helping i text email them hope answered me soon

53 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Isn't it 5-14? 

I received an answer the next day the last time I messaged them. It's highly periodical: there are times when they are very full and others where they answer in like 10 minutes. 

4-15 days is the official ammount, but I believe that the section requires a little update. 

Hello there!

Dear player, technical support does not provide such information. The owner of the account should know who they trade with.

The only way to avoid such situations is to employ preventive measures - ensuring the safety of your email, facebook and game accounts and not sharing the personal information about it. It is your responsibility as a player to keep your login data safe. It is impossible to steal an account if you don't share your login and password or the linked email.

This is the only clarification we can give on the matter.

They answer me like that. What i need to do😐

Hi there,

sharing account is forbidden by the user agreement in first place. if you don't know who logs in your account, then you have a way bigger problem to solve there! Our support is responsible for helping players who face technical problems. If you don't want this to happen again, you should change your Warspear's and email password, and make sure that you're the only one who has access to your items.