Quiz of the Day XIX

lallouss

Question

31 answers to this question

Because it could easily be abused by players farming,questing etc.

How many times have u tried to demand a battle after getting killed by an enemy or a monster, hoping to revive again after finishin a battle? A few times i bet ;D . well if everyone could demand while being dead and then respawning alive after a battle, there would be no point in paying 59 mcoins to revive anymore.

Also, who would want to battle side by side with a dead corpse anyway? ;D

Because it could easily be abused by players farming,questing etc.

How many times have u tried to demand a battle after getting killed by an enemy or a monster, hoping to revive again after finishin a battle? A few times i bet ;D . well if everyone could demand while being dead and then respawning alive after a battle, there would be no point in paying 59 mcoins to revive anymore.

Also, who would want to battle side by side with a dead corpse anyway? ;D

correct +1 :P im running out of quizez :blush:

:) how could you go arena if your character is dead,.

need to revive it first before going to arena,. if u are in pt and u already revived ur character still u cant go arena because ur pt member still in arena,. i know one saying, "u cant swim in two rivers at the same time hehe"

sorry before i said bad words because of the lag in the game that result being banned in the forum.

:facepalm:

actually i don't want disappoint u bro but actually u can go arena when ur dead it sometimes works 1 or 2times happened with me  :)

lolz how the xxxx xD u found this topic :P anyway im 100% sure u cant, and i can proove it by showing u a video when i demand arena 3v3 when im dead, but we cant go in arena until i revive xD if u got a video showing me u can go while dead ill give u +10 :P

the system has been set like that

dear gm. my account has been blocked. tell me why u block my account. i need fast response. please reply my question.

or u can send an email to me.. i sent question on support. but u just forward it and tell me to go forum :!

my char viegar lvl 21 mage us shapire, i need fast response. fast reply. thanks!

best regards

us player

dear gm. my account has been blocked. tell me why u block my account. i need fast response. please reply my question.

or u can send an email to me.. i sent question on support. but u just forward it and tell me to go forum :!

my char viegar lvl 21 mage us shapire, i need fast response. fast reply. thanks!

best regards

us player

Support: http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Please send a ticket and wait for an answer.

Don't necropost please.

Ok. The necrocreation did work out.. :facepalm: We need help to kill this topic finitly. Mods, do your job

Hello? Any mods in this forum? :facepalm: two times of people posting such post belonging to support section.

MUST READ GM! GOOD'EVENING. WHY MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED I NEVER ANYTHING WRONG I OPEN MY ACCOUNT THEN I PLAY FOR A WHILE ITS DISCONNECT THEN I TRY IT AGAIN IT APPEARS "YPUR PROFILE IS BLOCKED" WHAT IS ALL ABOUT PLEASE DO ACTION. I ALL OUT MY MONEY OF THIS GAME. TELL ME OF ALL THIS. REVIEW MY GAME IF YOU LIKE. THEN PROOF TO ME IF IM WRONG. IM LOYAL OF THIS GAME. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND CONSIDERATION

A.K.A kickexgunx lvl24 bd

ACTION THIS GM OR MODERATORS I ALWAYS PLAY THIS GAME THIS IS THE FIRSTIME THAT MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED!. I NEVER TRADE,I NEVER SWAP ACCOUNT,I NEVER ANYTHING WRONG PLAYERS KNOW THAT EXCEPT FOR A BITTERS.

DO ACTION SIR/MAAM.

A.K.A kickexgunx lvl24 BD

ACTION THIS GM OR MODERATORS I ALWAYS PLAY THIS GAME THIS IS THE FIRSTIME THAT MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED!. I NEVER TRADE,I NEVER SWAP ACCOUNT,I NEVER ANYTHING WRONG PLAYERS KNOW THAT EXCEPT FOR A BITTERS.

DO ACTION SIR/MAAM.

A.K.A kickexgunx lvl24 BD

Gm please permaban him.

I sent message in support bro but gm and admins not action that fast. I all out and waste money here then my account blocked it fast. I dont know the reason never inform it. I suggest that to admins and gm. Please do action my account.

A.k.a kickexgunx lvl24 bd.

Gm please permaban him.

YOU SAY THAT EASILY REMEMBER SIR IN THIS GAME I ALL OUT MY MONEY THEN IM COSTUMER NEVER SOMETHING WRONG IN THIS GAME ITS ALL ABOUT JELOUS? OR A BITTER? THE ONLY BOSS IN THE COMPANY IS THE COSTUMER. REMEMBER THAT. I REPORT IT TO AIGRIND COMPANY FOR MY ACCOUNT.IF YOUR NOT REPLY TO MY MESSAGE. ALL I CAN SAY YOU USED ME. NOT ME ALL PLAYER IN WARSPEAR THAT PAYING THE GAME. IM WAITING FOR FAST REPLY FOR DO ACTION OF THIS NOTHING INFORM IF WHAT I OFFENSE. IM GOOD AT THE GAME PEOPLE KNOW THAT EXCEPT FOR A BITTER AND JELOUS.

I sent message in support bro but gm and admins not action that fast. I all out and waste money here then my account blocked it fast. I dont know the reason never inform it. I suggest that to admins and gm. Please do action my account.

A.k.a kickexgunx lvl24 bd.

5 days waiting period, is it that hard just to have patience?<_<

YOU SAY THAT EASILY REMEMBER SIR IN THIS GAME I ALL OUT MY MONEY THEN IM COSTUMER NEVER SOMETHING WRONG IN THIS GAME ITS ALL ABOUT JELOUS? OR A BITTER? THE ONLY BOSS IN THE COMPANY IS THE COSTUMER. REMEMBER THAT. I REPORT IT TO AIGRIND COMPANY FOR MY ACCOUNT.IF YOUR NOT REPLY TO MY MESSAGE. ALL I CAN SAY YOU USED ME. NOT ME ALL PLAYER IN WARSPEAR THAT PAYING THE GAME. IM WAITING FOR FAST REPLY FOR DO ACTION OF THIS NOTHING INFORM IF WHAT I OFFENSE. IM GOOD AT THE GAME PEOPLE KNOW THAT EXCEPT FOR A BITTER AND JELOUS.

This won't be discuss on forum, support please! Keep spamming here won't solve any problem. As Noso have said, wait until 5 working-days, or else you can send one more ticket.

Please, Kill this topic.

And this please! Where are the mods exactly?! Are you all sleeping? :facepalm: Edited by Nestly