Miss Me?

invoked1

Hello mates, It's me BD "Rajiv", I havent logged in warspear online since few weeks, this post is just a reminder that I miss everyone who aid me  and helped me all the way through the game. I miss alll my gankers and even MC users who is supposed to be hostile at game.. I hope I will be back soon, but not sure or may be not. Have fun, I dont not deny the fact no one misses me, 1 user dont change but losing all  users definitely does.It's somewhat like losing all.

O.o

[move]Loading.....  Loading.....  Loading.....    Bumppp.....[/move]

You must be noob or newbie or kid or an asshole.

Are you a magician?

You have -3 karma, and there is no way to give -

You must be noob or newbie or kid or an asshole.

rage much?

Rainbowz is a player from way back. I think he stopped playing right before I joined, maybe a bit after, because I was still hearing about him on forum and how he left the game.... so if that makes somebody noob in your book....

[shadow=red,left](\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")[/shadow]

hug that ↑

rage much?

Rainbowz is a player from way back. I think he stopped playing right before I joined, maybe a bit after, because I was still hearing about him on forum and how he left the game.... so if that makes somebody noob in your book....

[shadow=red,left](\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")[/shadow]

hug that ↑

I don't agree with invoked, but can I hug him, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?  ;D

Looks like a young Ronald McDonald struggling with the complexities of even lipstick application

pffhahahahahah it does look like that

rage much?

[shadow=red,left](\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")[/shadow]

hug that ↑

I'm here :)

Anyway guys I don't know this guy but maybe he just misses his old warspear friends.

Someway many of us lost atleast a friend from warspear, being an old player like me means that Ive lost many friends and I saw them just going away like nothing even if they were really precious to me.

Maybe this guy didn't express his feelings the right way but what I think is that he just misses his old friends.

And if that's so of course there shouldn't be hate, all I hope is just that he could meet them once more and have once more some fun together.

:friends: :drinks:

Anyway guys I don't know this guy but maybe he just misses his old warspear friends.

Someway many of us lost atleast a friend from warspear, being an old player like me means that Ive lost many friends and I saw them just going away like nothing even if they were really precious to me.

Maybe this guy didn't express his feelings the right way but what I think is that he just misses his old friends.

And if that's so of course there shouldn't be hate, all I hope is just that he could meet them once more and have once more some fun together.

He likes Avenged Sevenfold. Enough to hate  ;D

And if that's so of course there shouldn't be hate, all I hope is just that he could meet them once more and have once more some fun together.  :rofl:

:nea: :nea: :nea:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are a master troll!!

Nah, I've this guy on forums about week ago.

Also, who doesn't get in touch with bro-tier people even after retiring? I stopped playing, yet I'm still here, before retiring from RotMG I added all guildies through steam and we play vidya still. This doesn't apply to my old classmates, because they are diсks.

Midge you were the first friend I came to know in this game, and the one to guide me how to play :give_rose:  miss you, and let me know who wants to hug me :blush: , umm, I have given my all chars to BD "Lordhunter", He asked for it ;D . I will be back after some months, I guess. :drinks:

You have mentioned quote from kismitch, Is it necessary? I have about 15-25 quotes and posts from r0nald  ;D , may be I should mention it too ::)  But no :lol:  I can programme better than him after completion of my course ;D

You have mentioned quote from kismitch, Is it necessary? I have about 15-25 quotes and posts from r0nald  ;D , may be I should mention it too ::)  But no :lol:  I can programme better than him after completion of my course ;D

:facepalm:

:facepalm:  Why do you hate me? Just because I like avenged ;D  Come on, I even like black metal, pantera, nargoroth, gorgoroth, shrine of azura, "VHUMI

Guest XthekingX

Can you trust lordhunter?

Can you

Can you really?

yes you can !!

yes you can!!!!!