shadow berengar quest(us-sapphire)

marsz

those who need shadow berengar pls. We need to make schedule for dis all i want i 4 full party.so we dont feild for dis quest we have one party. Mean to say 15 pipol m0re to go.dont forget to leav a msg. By.marsz(barbarian)

bluedrago we are recruting for n0w! We need to do dis as many that we have!

List: shadow quest

Bludargon,zeinaa,afro,tokobatin,marzsz,majorpain,ziplinx,warboy..

N0te. Not enough for shado need m0re.

note:shadow berengar quest i need wear berengar gear. So can do that quest easyly!  3 full party to go then we make schedule for shadow. God bless u all.

Add me too ! I suggest to wait maybe they will fix whit the next update and make party members back to 8 !

DUDE ARE YOU FROM SAPPHIRE MC???WHAT NAME?

we are 13 pipol n0w wating for other pepol in shadow! If we reach 20 pepol, we set a forum to discuss what time and date doing shadow. But we need to discuss that in camp ligion so fb don know when we do shadow quest.

im waiting for the other those blocked char maybe they need shadow. First strategy. Shadow quest char must have bg gear,and 10-15 pots! That's all .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

okayyyy,,,

thanks marsz  :aggressive:

MarsZ dont wait for sakray he can do it alone :P hahaha KIDDING

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MarsZ dont wait for sakray he can do it alone :P hahaha KIDDING

:clapping: O:-) :crazy:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :search:

Hey sanbanyo i am really unlucky, i used the tactic and we did the quest in 7, i opened the shadow's inventory to take the item but the char didnt take the item and the other shadows killed me  :bad: 

And you mcs stop staying there and move all the shadows 5secs before we start to attack  :sorry:

Hey sanbanyo i am really unlucky, i used the tactic and we did the quest in 7, i opened the shadow's inventory to take the item but the char didnt take the item and the other shadows killed me  :bad:  

And you mcs stop staying there and move all the shadows 5secs before we start to attack  :sorry:

Legionn SAID hes done in shadows try to ask him i think he knows the tactic

Legionn SAID hes done in shadows try to ask him i think he knows the tactic

legionn used my tactic, was in my party. Just shadows attacked him for last. He was lucky and he died after he got the item.