increase the maximum amount of friends in friends list

pheonixflyy

increase the maximum number of people in friends and ignore list  

27 members have voted

1. 1. increase the maximum number of people in friends and ignore list

• yes, i would like that
    • no, i think the current maximum is enough
    • i don't care

I was wondering if devs could increase the number of people i can add to my friends list. Mine has been maxed after a month or two of playing ws. I have been meaning to add at least 20 more people to my friends list, but i couldn't delete anyone already in the list :sorry:

An increase in the maximum number ofpeople ignored could be increased as well.

I don't care.

lol didn't you once tell me that you added people to ignore list so you could remember them because your friends list was full? :lol: :rofl:

lol didn't you once tell me that you added people to ignore list so you could remember them because your friends list was full? :lol: :rofl:

that is why i don't care,i have about 10slots left in ignore list for if i happen to neet new friends,this way i can also make sure that talky-kind friends will ONLY listen to me.

that is why i don't care,i have about 10slots left in ignore list for if i happen to neet new friends,this way i can also make sure that talky-kind friends will ONLY listen to me.

Ah poor friends of yours..... ignored for talking to much and still have to listen to you  :sorry:

This has been suggested many times and will continue to be so til dev's realise we have more friends than they think -_-

ducking extend the limit damn you Опубликованное фото

allow me to change my option please. Voted no by mistake. Yes i want maximum number to be increased. It should be unlimited for me :[

Sorry there's no option in edit poll to allow people go change their options :unknw:

Also apologies for making another thread on this topic. Didn't know about it .. thanks for the info though, shall check first in the future before making a new thread.

This isnt the first time talking about friendlist "slots".

And I really hope devs to increase it.If i add my close friends,all them characters+banks its full whit just 3friends.

Make us pay devs,but increase it please ! :give_rose: