demonologist

xgodfather

i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Outfit dont change that u still sux :dirol:

It looks like shit too  :lol:

If I got it I would either trade it for Vampire/Wedgehead or sell it to Hassn or if someone is stupid enough, lv18 shits.

[move]GOD  dnt  sell it  ::)  coz  u  the only 1 EU ppl  who  have  demo  coustme  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  and  we  prod of u  keep  it  up  and  dnt  sell  it  :drinks: [/move]

It looks like shit too  :lol:

If I got it I would either trade it for Vampire/Wedgehead or sell it to Hassn or if someone is stupid enough, lv18 shits.

You can't argue about style we all have different opinion about this costume,some like it and some not.

Personal,i like it  :unknw:

You can't argue about style we all have different opinion about this costume,some like it and some not.

Personal,i like it  :unknw:

I liked it too because it has a unique design but my friend has the costume and wears it alot, it eventually got boring for me and now I think it's crap.

The design is bad, only part I like is the mask, the body looks shitty and when you look at it behind it looks.... bad?

But yea, everyone has their own tastes, but in my opinion, any tuxedo costume > demonologist.

I liked it too because it has a unique design but my friend has the costume and wears it alot, it eventually got boring for me and now I think it's crap.

The design is bad, only part I like is the mask, the body looks shitty and when you look at it behind it looks.... bad?

But yea, everyone has their own tastes, but in my opinion, any tuxedo costume > demonologist.

I have a staff skin and it looks nice with it,that costume would suit me  :yahoo:

Agreeed, if i got the demonologist costume i'd most likely trade it for the vampire costume + a small sum of gold due to the fact that the demonologist armor looks so..dull and boring :/

Seen kiyomi/kblitz/and a rogue wearing it waaaaaaaay too often that i'm not so keen in farming it anymore :/

but in my opinion, any tuxedo costume > demonologist.

Just won, totaly agree with you.  :drinks:  some customes are cool and nice but nothing beats my wedding suit :P

anyway godfather grats for the costume  ;)

Well from my observations EU has more holiday costumes than US

maybe that must be why, Werewolf even cost 80k at EU at Halloween, I sold mine 80k.

If only he could transfer his trade window to us sapphire and i had the demonologist costume... :sorry:

if only rabbits could drop 10k mcoins packs.. and just to me  :pleasantry:

Outfit dont change that u still sux :dirol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

demo ugliest  just ugly playerZ love that ugly costum lol

Everyone like different things.Some people like it,some people not, we all are different.