Assassin's Gladiator Suit

Jollier

Long ago lived a man whose name is known even by the God itself, there was no target can escape from his bindings, he lived to kill almost as if the God intended to made him as a killer. And this suit is the one once used by the best of the best assassin in Arinar beofre he's vanished without a trace

Parts of the costume

+ Cloak of Ether (Cloak that made from the purest material in Arinar. Once shines in pure white but now tainted red because of the blood of his victim)

+ Blood Armor (Armor that painted by the blood of strongest monster ever seen in Arinar)

+ Hood of Love (A momento that was given by his mother before an accident happened in his village long ago that took his mother's life, apparently he still love his mother despite having a cold heart) 

+ Boots of Eternal Curse (Boots that gives you great mobility, can move in silence... but it will give you nightmare everytime you blink... so don't blink. Maybe this is the reason why his eyes are so red... well no one knows) 

Name  : Sunsmile

Server : Eu-Emerald

Wish me luck guys 🙏🙏

Assassin's Gladiator Suits.png

Edited by Singed

43 minutes ago, Nindaime said:

Damn This is The most cool Costume i ever seen 😳😳😳😳😳😍

Hello there old friend, thanks for your positive feedbacks 😂😂😁😁

33 minutes ago, Sledopblt said:

Hmm:come_on:
image.png

Forbidden:

• completely copying existing costumes of superheroes, characters of movies or games;
  • recoloring costumes from Warspear Online (for example making a white costume of the chosen one green);
  • using works of others, downloaded from the internet

This is the rules bro 😁 and its really completely diffrent tho 🤔

Edited by Singed

11 minutes ago, Bemep said:

Friend, come up with something of your own. Half of your costume is already very good.

Well i need to make it createable in the game so using my art style might make the costume lost its meaning, but i will try 👍 if i can make it

58 минут назад, Singed сказал:

Well i need to make it createable in the game so using my art style might make the costume lost its meaning, but i will try 👍 if i can make it

I wish you all the luck in the world.

Make a different color of armor or cloak.

Edited by Bemep

24 minutes ago, Bemep said:

Noo, i make the costume because i wanna wear it 😂, so red is really my type 😁, thanks for the suggestion mate, but i might change half of the costune if i have the time... but even looking like that is still preety original and didn't broke any rules 😊

Edited by Singed

25 minutes ago, Bemep said:

Or could you give me some great inspiration? 🤔🤔 might be great help

26 минут назад, Singed сказал:

Or could you give me some great inspiration? 🤔🤔 might be great help

The red color will be combined with the brown color (light armor) or with the gray color(heavy armor). you can also combine red with dark turquoise and blue. You can also add additional colors for details. I would also advise you to make the shoulder pad smaller, it turned out to be large.

Hood with red armor looks good. The colors don't merge . Just try making the shoulder pad smaller.

This is my personal opinion.)

32 minutes ago, Bemep said:

The red color will be combined with the brown color (light armor) or with the gray color(heavy armor). you can also combine red with dark turquoise and blue. You can also add additional colors for details. I would also advise you to make the shoulder pad smaller, it turned out to be large.

Hood with red armor looks good. The colors don't merge . Just try making the shoulder pad smaller.

This is my personal opinion.)

Check it out, (i really love red, i cant bring my self to change the colour 😭)

7 минут назад, Singed сказал:

Check it out, (i really love red, i cant bring my self to change the colour 😭)

Don't change the color. Just change the shape of the armor then.